MIKA at Le Printemps de Bourges - 25 April 2013

dcdeb

:thumb_yello:

So you are travelling back to the railway station straight after the gig? This may influence my decision. Because I could travel with you :thumb_yello:

Yes, I will go to the station after the gig and it would be great to spend the time with you :wink2:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I will go to the station after the gig and it would be great to spend the time with you :wink2:

Thank you - and the feeling is mutual. :thumb_yello: Any idea of how you will get back to the station?

Thank you - and the feeling is mutual. :thumb_yello: Any idea of how you will get back to the station?

no, not yet. I only know the station is 2,1 km far away from the venue. Maybe I/we can take a taxi. But a friend who will visit Bourges the next days will send me some stuff about Bourges. Maybe I will find other possibilities :wink2:.

no, not yet. I only know the station is 2,1 km far away from the venue. Maybe I/we can take a taxi. But a friend who will visit Bourges the next days will send me some stuff about Bourges. Maybe I will find other possibilities :wink2:.

Oh well that is certainly walkable if there are two of us. :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just booked the ferry to France, looks like I will be going to this after all. :yay:

What hotels has everyone booked? I've booked a Premiere Classe, but it's about 5km from the venue. Did anyone manage to get anything more central?

I'd have gone to this one if I was in France at that moment !! I live an hour away from Bourges !! Grrrrrr

Bourges is a fascinating city , don't forget to visit the cathedral , the " rue moyenne " , the old city , the " Jacques coeur" palace and " les marais ".

Edited by cubitus

I will be there also, I can't wait!!!

Cubitus, I think that my train arrive at 9 AM, I will have time to visit the places you told us, thank you! But I heard that Printemps de Bourges is a really great festival with many free concerts in the streets. So many things to see/listen to, and so little time! :nervous:

And I guess that we must be at the concert hall well in advance if we don't want to be at the last row?

Treasa, I couldn't find any cheap hotel in the city center either...

But I'm lucky, my dad has a family house one hour away from Bourges, so I will sleep there.

When I bought my ticket I saw that Jamie Cullum, Melissa Laveaux and Benjamin Biolay are playing with Mika... I'm a bit disappointed, 4 people for one concert, they steal Mika's time! :aah:

I'd have gone to this one if I was in France at that moment !! I live an hour away from Bourges !! Grrrrrr

Bourges is a fascinating city , don't forget to visit the cathedral , the " rue moyenne " , the old city , the " Jacques coeur" palace and " les marais ".

I will pass your tips onto my hubby as he will probably be at a loose end that day. :thumb_yello::teehee:

Such a pity you're missing a home gig.

Cubitus, I think that my train arrive at 9 AM, I will have time to visit the places you told us, thank you! But I heard that Printemps de Bourges is a really great festival with many free concerts in the streets. So many things to see/listen to, and so little time! :nervous:

And I guess that we must be at the concert hall well in advance if we don't want to be at the last row?

But I'm lucky, my dad has a family house one hour away from Bourges, so I will sleep there.

When I bought my ticket I saw that Jamie Cullum, Melissa Laveaux and Benjamin Biolay are playing with Mika... I'm a bit disappointed, 4 people for one concert, they steal Mika's time! :aah:

Hopefully we will see you there. :thumb_yello:

Glad you are going Theresa:thumb_yello:

I just booked the same hotel as you I think. I will barely be there though as I have to leave early the next morning. No time for sight seeing I am afraid :no:

Must book my train tickets.

Really looking forward to this :thumb_yello:

I just booked the same hotel as you I think. I will barely be there though as I have to leave early the next morning. No time for sight seeing I am afraid :no:

What time do you arrive at Bourges?

I´m leaving with the train at 6.55 am :wink2:. And yes it will be difficult to go to the hotel because we would need a taxi and there will be no one at the reception to call one.

What time do you arrive at Bourges?

I don't know. It is a while since I looked at the train timetables so I can't remember. I will need to have another look and get booked up. I think it will be late afternoon.

I´m leaving with the train at 6.55 am :wink2:. And yes it will be difficult to go to the hotel because we would need a taxi and there will be no one at the reception to call one.

I think I will be on the same train as you that morning Sabine :thumb_yello:

Oh Yeah the printemps de Bourges is a real occasion to party even on the roads , you'll find musicians in every street corner.

I will pass your tips onto my hubby as he will probably be at a loose end that day. :thumb_yello::teehee:

Such a pity you're missing a home gig.

If he should see one thing I'll say the marais ! I used to live right next to it :wub2:

Great for the tickets give away, thank you!

I read something that I don't understand on Mika's Facebook page:

They say "where Mika plays only (with Melissa Laveaux, Jamie Cullum, Benjamin Biolay)" about the Bourges concert.

What does that mean? Will he only play (the piano) and not sing?:shocked: Or does that mean that there is no musicians with him? or something else?

Really I'm lost, I'm sure the meaning is obvious, but please be my glasses! :mf_rosetinted:

Great for the tickets give away, thank you!

I read something that I don't understand on Mika's Facebook page:

They say "where Mika plays only (with Melissa Laveaux, Jamie Cullum, Benjamin Biolay)" about the Bourges concert.

What does that mean? Will he only play (the piano) and not sing?:shocked: Or does that mean that there is no musicians with him? or something else?

Really I'm lost, I'm sure the meaning is obvious, but please be my glasses! :mf_rosetinted:

I think the overall festival is in different venues in Bourges and the tickets give you entry only to the venue Mika will play at.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone is local enough to be able to go to this but is unable to afford it I have a ticket and a hotel room to offer. I don't mind giving them away for free if a MFCer can use them - I would rather that than them go to waste.

Please PM me if you are interested.