MIKA at Le Printemps de Bourges - 25 April 2013

dcdeb

If anyone is local enough to be able to go to this but is unable to afford it I have a ticket and a hotel room to offer. I don't mind giving them away for free if a MFCer can use them - I would rather that than them go to waste.

Please PM me if you are interested.

That's very nice of you:thumb_yello:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is local enough to be able to go to this but is unable to afford it I have a ticket and a hotel room to offer. I don't mind giving them away for free if a MFCer can use them - I would rather that than them go to waste.

Oh, very nice of you, Kath. And a shame you can't go. :(

Has anyone yet taken you up on this offer or does it still stand?

We've had a lovely evening in Bourges. The place is really alive with this festival.

Didn't see any familiar faces and we couldn't find the venue. :teehee:

That bodes well for tomorrow .... :mf_rosetinted:

We've had a lovely evening in Bourges. The place is really alive with this festival.

Didn't see any familiar faces and we couldn't find the venue. :teehee:

I hope you find it! ( I am sure you will).

Have a great time everyone . I have been laying in bed this morning going through the stages of the journey that I should have been taking :tears:

Franck Edard ‏@FranckEdard 1h

Conférence de presse de #Mika au #PrintempsDB. Il veut faire une création dans un théâtre. Autre projet au #Liban ! pic.twitt

BItlImOCAAAYGaP.jpger.com/txb7oOlFFR

384394_10151648992959880_1500565886_n.jpg

Edited by Mikasister

Franck Edard ‏@FranckEdard 1h

Conférence de presse de #Mika au #PrintempsDB. Il veut faire une création dans un théâtre. Autre projet au #Liban !

"Press conference with Mika at Printemps. He wants to make a show in a theater. Another project in Lebanon."

There's an article :

http://www.lanouvellerepublique.fr/France-Monde/Loisirs/Fetes-festivals/n/Contenus/Articles/2013/04/25/Mika-Mon-univers-Je-ne-le-definis-pas-je-ne-peux-pas-1425778

The Franco-British singer indulged in some confidences Thursday before going on stage at Le Printemps de Bourges.

Mika is long overdue - about 30 minutes - but he made a lot of confidences Thursday in press conference before going on stage Thursday night at Le Printemps de Bourges.

When we asked him how to define his world, the singer of Big Girl or Relax, Take It Easy answers - in French and smiling please, "I don't define it, I can't." "It's a bit of all my influences. This is what I love."

Before quoting Queen - who is often compared, what he considers a "poisoned gift" - Björk, Patti Smith, Stevie Wonder, but also more surprising David Byrne, the old Talking Heads.

"Change is essential without it I'm bored"

The Franco-British singer, who turns 30 in August, is not afraid of the crisis of the thirties. "I've had three crises. Whenever I make an album, I deconstruct and reconstruct I am doing it. The change is essential without it I'm bored."

Funny anecdote about his performance rather unsuccessful in Les enfoirés concert. Mika confesses, smiling: "After the first day, Goldman was not even looking at me." While at the same time he stressed that "there was a good feeling." Everyone helped me. "

Tomorrow at 5p.m ( french time ) there will have an interview on Mega FM (

)

And there is an interview here http://www.intensite.net/2009/actu201304/printemps-de-bourges-interview-de-mika?utm_term=Intensit%C3%A9&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

:)

Sorry if it's at the wrong place :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by vanessa-love-mika