• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look...Fun. Oh I wanna go....would mean I would see them a third time and Jessie J a second time:teehee:

But I won't get to go probably.:mf_rosetinted:

Oh wow... WHY DO THEY ONLY STOP IN TORONTO THEY NEED TO COME TO MONTREAL. If I'm going to Toronto this summer I will get to see them... But it's still not sure yet... It's not very far from home.

But the thing about this whole lineup... Beyonce, Ellie Goulding, Fun., Jessie J, Of Monsters and Men... I probably missed other few but like... wow.

Look...Fun. Oh I wanna go....would mean I would see them a third time and Jessie J a second time:teehee:

But I won't get to go probably.:mf_rosetinted:

I forgot Jason Mraz and Two Door Cinema Club and in the same festival. :shocked:

EDIT: AND KINGS OF LEON!!!

I forgot Jason Mraz and Two Door Cinema Club and in the same festival. :shocked:

EDIT: AND KINGS OF LEON!!!

How did you forget Kings Of Leon? :aah: them and beyonce are headlining:teehee:

Yeah but the thing about the Fun. you best find out sooner rather than later if you are going there in Summer...their tickets sell out quite a bit,it was just as well I got mine as a month after it was sold out,it was actually close call for me when I saw them in Glasgow,as when I ordered the tickets whenever night it was a few days after they were sold out and not just for Glasgow but for all their UK dates:shocked: and they have done it again,they are popular:teehee:

WOO! Congrats :huglove: I'm having mine soon too :teehee:

Yay! :excite: I've had a student license for 6 months now. It basically means I can't drive after 10 or have more than one friend in the car. :aah: now I could go to Taco Bell at 2 AM if I feel like it. :mf_rosetinted:

Boom shaka laka.

How old do you guys have to be to drive?

For the most part, in the US the age is 16. Some states, like mine, have restricted licenses until 17 or 18. Which basically has times when you can't drive. :aah: