• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg so basically I was on this website called 'getrevising' making a revision timetable.

Then I post a pic of the site on Instagram :mf_rosetinted: And after osting the photo realise that at the bottom of the page it said 'top members' and under it is was someone call 'thegirlwhoknewtoomuch' with mika as her icon. :shocked:

But I thought maybe I was just going cuckoo or something so I went back and sure enough, SHE WAS THERE

So ya, I need to find out who they are now :mf_rosetinted:

http://getrevising.co.uk/members/bethany_rossiter1

oh, i guess that's her name?

If you scroll to the bottom you can see she's a top member :mf_rosetinted:

ALWAYS SOMETHING TO DISTRACT ME :aah:

Tennis, A Levels and Mika. I think she's me. :shocked::naughty:

that's not that much?? :aah: that's just like two packets of crisps or a choc bar :mf_rosetinted:

ive seen choc bite things, the size of reese cupcakes which have 99cals in each of them :shocked::shocked:

It is for such a little thing though haha :bleh: with this candy talk, someone here needs to send me kinder surprise eggs because they're illegal here now :crybaby:

Also, Kaitlin, it's great to see you back here :wink2:

Glad to be back with you lovely people :biggrin2: I've missed you guys

We should :thumb_yello: I'll get some stupid, cheesy postcards for my town :aah:

:teehee:

It is for such a little thing though haha :bleh: with this candy talk, someone here needs to send me kinder surprise eggs because they're illegal here now :crybaby:

Glad to be back with you lovely people :biggrin2: I've missed you guys

are you talking about the cupcakes?

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: WHY ARE THEY ILLEGAL??? Just your state or the whole of America??

If I had my dreads still, I couldve been Jack Sparrow at Comic Con :lmfao:

At the beginning of this year, a boy, told his friend, who told me, that I reminded of him of Jack Sparrow. :mf_rosetinted: And that boy, who told his friend that I looked liked Jack Sparrow, always used to stare at me and it was extremely uncomfortable :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by qwurtie