Zomg. Was the second guy bleeding as much?

um not as much. his was a gash on his forehead and he left a bloody mess too, but in the bathroom this time :aah:

:shocked: That sounds really weird :blink: Maybe the two of them are linked, and he was lying?

he didnt say they werent linked, i just figured they werent related cuz it was different guys :dunno:

No blood today :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea actually :aah: I suppose it would!

Yeh, probably is just the sims two. It's worth a go with Sims 3 though! :biggrin2:

I'll ask someone in GAME in town just to be sure and if it works I'll buy it:teehee:

I so badly want to play sims again xD

Went for the second college interview today! Got a little tour of the photography studio,went into the darkroom:teehee:

The guy said this while in the darkroom "If you are tanned you're not a photographer,if you're not tanned then you're a photographer as most photography students spend all their time in this darkroom."

Does someone want to tell me about schools in England because I'm considering going there for school but obviously need some info. Thanks.

What do you want to know? I could only really tell you stuff according to the one school I've been at for (almost) 6 years though :mf_rosetinted: im guessing you'd be going to a private school?...or not? ;p

Went for the second college interview today! Got a little tour of the photography studio,went into the darkroom:teehee:

The guy said this while in the darkroom "If you are tanned you're not a photographer,if you're not tanned then you're a photographer as most photography students spend all their time in this darkroom."

Its true :mf_rosetinted: i spent about 2 hours in there today and only got one print done :shocked: I was/am still not satisfied with it :o

What do you want to know? I could only really tell you stuff according to the one school I've been at for (almost) 6 years though :mf_rosetinted: im guessing you'd be going to a private school?...or not? ;p

I want to go to a university there and study abroad and what not. I've already talked all about what I need to go to get in with a family friend, but I just kind of want someone else to explain it more to me? I feel stupid asking, but.. yeah I don't know what I'm even trying to say anymore. :aah:

Its true :mf_rosetinted: i spent about 2 hours in there today and only got one print done :shocked: I was/am still not satisfied with it :o

Oh right /: I seen one of the students prints today when there,was pretty cool,it was hanging up to dry

I want to go to a university there and study abroad and what not. I've already talked all about what I need to go to get in with a family friend, but I just kind of want someone else to explain it more to me? I feel stupid asking, but.. yeah I don't know what I'm even trying to say anymore. :aah:

Ohh. Right. Well, I don't really know much about uni. I should though, since Im meant to be applying this year or something :mf_rosetinted: it's probs dif for international students anyway, but you know all the details about applying , requirements etc right?. Bu-bu-but the fees are insane, they'll be insane...r :mf_rosetinted: for an international student :shocked: depending on what you want to do though, I guess. What DO you want to do? :mikadas:

Oh right /: I seen one of the students prints today when there,was pretty cool,it was hanging up to dry

Coolie mules. They were probably mine. :mf_rosetinted:

Ohh. Right. Well, I don't really know much about uni. I should though, since Im meant to be applying this year or something :mf_rosetinted: it's probs dif for international students anyway, but you know all the details about applying , requirements etc right?. Bu-bu-but the fees are insane, they'll be insane...r :mf_rosetinted: for an international student :shocked: depending on what you want to do though, I guess. What DO you want to do? :mikadas:

I'm not even worried about the money. My grandmother is like really rich.. Our family owns half the farms in Wisconsin. :boxed:

I have no idea :aah: I just know I want to get ridiculously far away from here. I need to do more research I suppose.

I'm not even worried about the money. My grandmother is like really rich.. Our family owns half the farms in Wisconsin. :boxed:

I have no idea :aah: I just know I want to get ridiculously far away from here. I need to do more research I suppose.

Are you thinking of the whole course here or just a year out learning here? To look at full course here, go to the UCAS website, click on 'course search', then there's an option for international applicants, then 'search by subject' and I think you should get an alphabetical list of looooads of subjects. It's a starting point :aah: Once you find a subject you want to look into maybe, Google it and the uni name to look at it specifically on the uni site.

Let me know if you have any questions :teehee:

Are you thinking of the whole course here or just a year out learning here? To look at full course here, go to the UCAS website, click on 'course search', then there's an option for international applicants, then 'search by subject' and I think you should get an alphabetical list of looooads of subjects. It's a starting point :aah: Once you find a subject you want to look into maybe, Google it and the uni name to look at it specifically on the uni site.

Thanks! That's really helpful actually. :teehee:

I want to get my whole degree there. Definitely think it'll be perfect for me. :thumb_yello:

Yes, I knew you'd be more helpful :mf_rosetinted:

Coolie mules. They were probably mine. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh yeah totally:mf_rosetinted: