*is grumpy* its never gonna happen :tears:

I have a theory, did you ever imagine sth you didn't know (bout the future etc) and you imagined it well and it came true just like you thought?

NO, right? :aah:

well. so whenever i think 'oh stuff is gonna be amazing and this and that' in the same moment i know its NOT. :mf_rosetinted: whatever it is.

*is depressed*

EVERY.F*CKING.TIME. :sneaky2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

xD How are you bby? :teehee:

I'm great :D Finally getting a bit Of a tan which means I'm still white but not transparen Anymore :aah:

I'm also practising my french. Only made a foul out of myself like 7 billion times :doh: xD

I'm great :D Finally getting a bit Of a tan which means I'm still white but not transparen Anymore :aah:

I'm also practising my french. Only made a foul out of myself like 7 billion times :doh: xD

Congratulations on your opaqueness xD :naughty:

Woop woop~ practice makes perfect :teehee:

Congratulations on your opaqueness xD :naughty:

Woop woop~ practice makes perfect :teehee:

Thank you :pinkbow: But just came home and even my dad (!) is more taned than me. My theories is that I reflect sunlight :aah:

I hope so :aah:

Which is your favourite Fun song? :teehee: Are they doing a new album soon? I WANT NEW MUSIC.

Stars:teehee:

I think they are working on a new album as well as touring in America with their Most Nights summer tour,Jack uploaded a pic on Instagram of in the studio,plus Nate said at a previous concert; "We will be back with a new album and you better know all the f*cking words." so yeah:biggrin2:

Stars:teehee:

I think they are working on a new album as well as touring in America with their Most Nights summer tour,Jack uploaded a pic on Instagram of in the studio,plus Nate said at a previous concert; "We will be back with a new album and you better know all the f*cking words." so yeah:biggrin2:

I love All Alright :teehee:

Oh goooood, cos they need new stuff!