• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever people say assbutt' date=' I just think of a butt with a butt. That's it, that's all. :aah::aah: Yasss do the Kingdom Hearts thing I think that's the best option[/quote']

:aah::aah: assbutt. :mikacool: *distant yelling from the living room.* Goddammit Sora, JUMP! ROXAS. NO. DON'T. jfc... :doh: *ten minutes later.* now I remember why I never did finish this game... :mf_rosetinted:

I've never been much for the law.

But you are cute. :)

Laws are meant to be broken. :mf_rosetinted: xD But thank you! :teehee::teehee:

:aah::aah: assbutt. :mikacool: *distant yelling from the living room.* Goddammit Sora, JUMP! ROXAS. NO. DON'T. jfc... :doh: *ten minutes later.* now I remember why I never did finish this game... :mf_rosetinted:

Jerkface. :mikacool: Wanna know a secret? I've never even started it. :aah:

Rotten fishstick. :mikacool: What even is it' date=' though? Is there a storyline or :aah:[/quote']

Swedish herring. :mikacool: There is like billions of storylines... :aah: I still don't know what Sora and Roxas are for each other... I have a bad feeling they are the same person, but then... I don't even know. :aah:

Swedish herring. :mikacool: There is like billions of storylines... :aah: I still don't know what Sora and Roxas are for each other... I have a bad feeling they are the same person, but then... I don't even know. :aah:

Smelly burrito. :mikacool: That sounds really complicated and possibly confusing. I just know it would be perfect for me. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Finnish peasoup. :mikacool: You would love this game. :mf_rosetinted::aah:

American Big Mac with extra cheese, hold the mustard. :mikacool: I probably would. I haven't played a video game in ages, really. I got Alice: Madness Returns awhile ago but of course I haven't even tried it yet. Cuz I'm super lazy to the max. :punk:

American Big Mac with extra cheese' date=' hold the mustard. :mikacool: I probably would. I haven't played a video game in ages, really. I got Alice: Madness Returns awhile ago but of course I haven't even tried it yet. Cuz I'm super lazy to the max. :punk:[/quote']

Finnish pancakes with ice cream, strawberry jam and whipped cream. :mikacool: I got Assassin's Creed: Black Flag few months ago and I still haven't finished the first level yet.... :aah:

I'm gonna head to shower now and then maybe eat something, see ya later :huglove::hug:

Finnish pancakes with ice cream, strawberry jam and whipped cream. :mikacool: I got Assassin's Creed: Black Flag few months ago and I still haven't finished the first level yet.... :aah:

I'm gonna head to shower now and then maybe eat something, see ya later :huglove::hug:

I take that as a compliment. :naughty: Assassin's Creed annoyed me, because they make you do all the missions and if you mess up on one tiny thing you have to start over. :mikacool:

Okay, love ya :huglove::bye:

Yeah' date=' pretty much :aah::aah:

Hace? Granna? :mf_rosetinted:Falls off??? :shocked: maybe I'll pass on that. :aah:

Goodnight :hug: I'll definitely be here tomorrow :teehee:

Hace, cause that's more romNtic than granna :mf_rosetinted:well not a lot of hair, just some pices hair and there,

did you see my pun? :mf_rosetinted: xD

Yay, you better keep your word :naughty:

Hola hola guys :3 I miss you lil' bunch!

I came back from vacation, but still cannot stick too long on the net... But I love you all :huglove:

Btw Emma, I love your sigpic :wub2: Brendon :wub2:

We miss you too :huglove:

Hola hola guys :3 I miss you lil' bunch!

I came back from vacation, but still cannot stick too long on the net... But I love you all :huglove:

Btw Emma, I love your sigpic :wub2: Brendon :wub2:

:bye:

aha,amazing guy :original:

Hi there guys! I thought after Hanna left it'd be dead here' date=' but apparently not! :das: Also, Annu, my school doesn't start for another month :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

well i aactually had to go off the laptop after i said that,then i fell asleep :aah:

Hace, cause that's more romNtic than granna :mf_rosetinted:well not a lot of hair, just some pices hair and there,

did you see my pun? :mf_rosetinted: xD

Yay, you better keep your word :naughty:

We miss you too :huglove:

But Hace rhymes with mace. :aah:that is the worst pun ive ever heard in my life. I love it. :roftl:

:bye:

aha,amazing guy :original:

well i aactually had to go off the laptop after i said that,then i fell asleep :aah:

Well you aren't asleep now. :das:

because I like to keep my things orgonized :aah:

:cheer::aah:I don't even know what that is :aah:

So do I, but did it really take an hour? my subscribed threads are only about 3 or 4 :naughty:

Noooooooooo. You're kidding. Have you no soul???:mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]wNRiFBrX7Nk[/YOUTUBE]

So do I' date=' but did it really take an hour? my subscribed threads are only about 3 or 4 :naughty:

Noooooooooo. You're kidding. Have you no soul???:mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]wNRiFBrX7Nk[/YOUTUBE]

yeah, apparently I have like 150 subscribed threads :blush-anim-cl::aah:

No seriously what is a klondike bar? :pinkbow: oh right didn't see the video :aah: It looks like a sandwhich :mf_rosetinted:

yeah, apparently I have like 150 subscribed threads :blush-anim-cl::aah:

No seriously what is a klondike bar? :pinkbow: oh right didn't see the video :aah:

Dang, man. :aah: I wonder how that even happens :aah: xD

I dont know what it is about them, theyre literally just ice cream bars, but apparently people would do a lot of things for them :naughty: