Multitasking ! You are a true girl... boys can't do that. :mf_rosetinted: I'm reading about horses on an other forum, about pokemon on an other one and I'm on facebook. I'm a multitasker too.

:aah:

Multitaskers unite :hi5:

Of Course boys can't do that, their brains are too tiny :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed :teehee:

Wanna play flock draw?

Ohh that could be cool ! But I'm going to sleep because I work tomorrow. :sad: But I want to play it someday with you ! Will you be here tomorrow ?

Ohh that could be cool ! But I'm going to sleep because I work tomorrow. :sad: But I want to play it someday with you ! Will you be here tomorrow ?

Probably, seeing as I have nothing better to do :naughty: XD

Well, goodnight Alie. :bed:

OI! And you say swedish is easy to understand? :aah: Finnish so much easier than swedish :mf_rosetinted:says a person who is fluent in finnish :aah: no really swedish is so hard to understand :aah:

What are you saying, swedish is the easiest language in the world :shun: Shame on you think it's hard :roftl:

I think my brain sometimes work and other times doesn't that be why I couldn't make out what was said :mf_rosetinted:

But twice I have been able to make a little bit of sense of Alex's (boyfriend's friend) statuses,one about McDonalds and the other about Formula 1 :aah:

Ah I see.

Wow, then maybe you should start learning dutch? :aah:

I've just been asked to do a new york state pageant :blink: I recived a letter in the mail from NAM ( National American Miss ) saying I was recommended by someone ( no idea who :aah: ) to be in a pageant. Should I?

I might do it. Maybe, ?????. What do you guys think :teehee:

No, unless you want. Then do it.

What are you saying, swedish is the easiest language in the world :shun: Shame on you think it's hard :roftl:

Ah I see.

Wow, then maybe you should start learning dutch? :aah:

No, unless you want. Then do it.

Maybe I should but maybe he makes what he is saying easy to read as he knows he has people who can only understand English :mf_rosetinted:

I wouldn't know all I know is that he is dutch and is a bit :loco: at times :aah:

:mf_rosetinted: Nope, it isn't. :mf_rosetinted:

Svenska är det enda språket i världen som man borde kunna. Våga inte förolämpa det :shun: xD See swedish is easy :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe I should but maybe he makes what he is saying easy to read as he knows he has people who can only understand English :mf_rosetinted:

I wouldn't know all I know is that he is dutch and is a bit :loco: at times :aah:

Maybe or I'm sucking at dutch that's why I think it's impossible to understand :aah:

Hahahahha why? :roftl:

Svenska är det enda språket i världen som man borde kunna. Våga inte förolämpa det :shun: xD See swedish is easy :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe or I'm sucking at dutch that's why I think it's impossible to understand :aah:

Hahahahha why? :roftl:

Or both :mf_rosetinted:

He went and commented on a wall post on my boyfriend's wall,on about getting onto the chopper..then he started saying something in dutch (have no idea what) but seriously I was like uh okay then.

And now I know where Clint (my boyfriend) gets his crazyness from if he goes and lives with that Alex :aah:

I was scared when Alex walked behind me and Clint last time they were both up...I dunno why but I really was :lmfao: