MIKA @ Varsity Theater MINNEAPOLIS, MN - 2 April 2013

dcdeb

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if it is true you would be our only reporter for this gig :wink2:. Are there really no MFC´iers around Minneapolis?

Well, it's myself and my daughter [she's on MFC, but hasn't posted yet].

We're traveling 500 miles, I would hope others would, too.

We'll make sure you all get the scoop on the show!

Edited by Nicóla Ronaa

• 3 weeks later...
Is your signature a drawing by you? It's awesome! :shocked::thumb_yello:

THANKS!

Yup, it was one of my entries to the Mika Facebook Doodle contest...alas, I did not win...

You can see my other work in my gallery.

Edited by Nicóla Ronaa

I'm waiting to find other MFC members attending this show...?

2 weeks away and counting...

Have fun at the gig! if no other MFCers are there maybe you could convert some :naughty:

i wish i could attend this show as it's one of the few in the middle of the country & i want to encourage him to come back. my sister lives on the the east coast tho, so i'm going to gigs there instead.

Have fun at the gig! if no other MFCers are there maybe you could convert some :naughty:

i wish i could attend this show as it's one of the few in the middle of the country & i want to encourage him to come back. my sister lives on the the east coast tho, so i'm going to gigs there instead.

I didn't think he would come to Omaha, but I was hoping...

We're going to the MN show because I'm from there and have family to visit and stay with as well. Plus I get to spend Easter with them, THEN go to the show. BONUS!

I didn't think he would come to Omaha, but I was hoping...

We're going to the MN show because I'm from there and have family to visit and stay with as well. Plus I get to spend Easter with them, THEN go to the show. BONUS!

ah excellent timing!

now that there's at least 2 MFCers in Omaha he ought to come here since that's more than in MN :naughty: in Philly i plan on reminding him of this by giving him more corn

ah excellent timing!

now that there's at least 2 MFCers in Omaha he ought to come here since that's more than in MN :naughty: in Philly i plan on reminding him of this by giving him more corn

When we saw him in Chicago last October, we were actually standing in line with about 5-6 other people from Omaha. What are the chances of that? :blink:

When we saw him in Chicago last October, we were actually standing in line with about 5-6 other people from Omaha. What are the chances of that? :blink:

Really? :blink: whoa, that's so random, awesome but random.

Ok :) I'm going with my Mother and I'm a drag queen so if I go in Drag you will not be able to miss me hahaha! What time are you going to the venue for?

As early as possible! Not sure yet. We are planning on scoping it out and seeing where parking, food, bathrooms are nearby.

I'm travelling in from Winnipeg Canada. This is my first time seeing Mika. My god I hope we meet him! :)

Well, you're traveling about as far as I am, just from the opposite direction.

We saw him in Chicago last October and he came out about an hour after the show and signed autographs. I hope he does that here as well.