MIKA @ Lincoln Hall CHICAGO, IL - April 3, 2013

dcdeb

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alysia and I can NOW officially say WE are going to Chicago!!!! JUST got our tickets!!!! WOOOOOOOO! Found the most unbeleivably PERFECT hotel ... just wish the flight wasn't SO darn outrageously expensive! There goes my life's savings!!! TELL IT'S GONNA BE WORTH IT!!!! :naughty:

Alysia and I can NOW officially say WE are going to Chicago!!!! JUST got our tickets!!!! WOOOOOOOO! Found the most unbeleivably PERFECT hotel ... just wish the flight wasn't SO darn outrageously expensive! There goes my life's savings!!! TELL IT'S GONNA BE WORTH IT!!!! :naughty:

Enjoy! I went to Chicago in October and loooooved it. What a great town!

I thought for sure Mika would do FL this time but glad you could get to a show anyway.

Enjoy! I went to Chicago in October and loooooved it. What a great town!

I thought for sure Mika would do FL this time but glad you could get to a show anyway.

Got tickets and SAME thing happened as last time he was in America! I CAN'T GET OFF WORK! SO GUTTED - there are NO words! Devastated! :tears:

Got tickets and SAME thing happened as last time he was in America! I CAN'T GET OFF WORK! SO GUTTED - there are NO words! Devastated! :tears:

Oh man that really sucks. :(

I guess it's too difficult to get to the Boston show on a Saturday?

Sorry he's not coming further south. I was actually hoping for some southern dates and I've noticed a lot of people complaining about it on FB.

I vote for a pizza party at Gino's East after the show. :mf_rosetinted:

there is a Lou Malnati's about a block away, they have great pizza too!

awesome idea!

I am so excited!! didn't think we'd see him for another year!!

(Mika, not Lou)

I know this is a longshot, but does anyone know anyone who would be willing to sell their their ticket to me? I managed to purchase a ticket, but my roommate's computer was running slowly and she didn't get to buy one. We'd be willing to pay more than they were selling for! Let me know if you have any suggestions! I don't wanna go alooone :(

Thanks!

I know this is a longshot, but does anyone know anyone who would be willing to sell their their ticket to me? I managed to purchase a ticket, but my roommate's computer was running slowly and she didn't get to buy one. We'd be willing to pay more than they were selling for! Let me know if you have any suggestions! I don't wanna go alooone :(

Thanks!

We don't permit selling tickets over face value on this site but we have an extra ticket thread for people who have or need spare tickets.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4746

Did you receive your ticket yet? There are hundreds of tickets on sites like Stub Hub for other dates but I don't see Chicago. I am wondering if people don't have the tickets in order to resell them yet?

Anyway don't dispair.It's not a long shot to find extra tickets, just keep checking back. If you live in Chicago I would also recommend asking around at the venue on the day if you don't have them already. I've never seen a public concert of Mika's where it was impossible to get a spare ticket so just keep trying.

• 3 weeks later...
Do you think it'd be easy to get tickets at the door? From scalpers, people with extra tickets.. anything?

that seems to happen at most shows. get there early as you can and cross your fingers!

Edited by leonita