Hi everyone !

Mischie

Hello !

My name is Honorine, I'm French and I just joined MikaFanclub !

This is a little special, I mean, how I'm in love with Mika now, because I'm more in a rock/metal style, so, nothing to do with Mika ! But I heard underwater, and I fell in love ! At first, I just listened this one, and then I remember when I was younger, I was always listening to Love today every single day at lunch ! So I decided to listen again, and then discovered the others and fell deeper in love ... I started to watch videos about him on youtube and fell even more in love with his personality, and him in general ! And now I'm here because of a simple thing:

I like to draw, but as a student, I don't have a lot of time, so I didn't draw since almost a year and a half ! But I saw a Mika's draw on MikaFanclub, and I had to register to see the entire thing, so I registered ! And now I'm here :D

I play guitar (electric, classic and/or folk) and I started piano (synthe) 3 weeks ago ! I know how to play underwater already and that motivated me even more !

I've got half red half brown red, brown eyes and I'm not really tall, that's why it's always interesting to image myself cuddling Mika ! :teehee:

Well, it's pretty much everything for now ! Thank you for reading me and sorry if I did some mistakes in the language :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

Don't worry, your English is fine :thumb_yello:

Do you think you will be able to see Mika at any of the festivals this summer? He is amazing when you see him live :wub2:

I wish I could but I'm leaving in the North/East of France and I can't go in any of them ... Besides I don't have money yet because I spent it in the synthe ! :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe he will announce more dates soon that you can get to :crossed:

Hi Honorine :)

I am also into rock and metal more than pop and other genres, so MIKA is also someone quite special to my taste of music :)

And you're so talented, knowing how to play many instruments like that! I admire you!

And don't worry, your English is fineee :D

Have a great time here :thumb_yello:

Thank you everyone ! I really hope there will be one date where I can go soon ! :D

Aw, MelodicFreak, thanks so much ! :3 It's cool to see someone who's got the same taste in music as me ! In every points aha :D

I think I will have fun here, you all seem really cheerful and nice ! :huglove::hug: