Hello!!!

MIKAFAN#I

Hello!

I've been a Mika fan for a long time now, but just recently joined MFC... I've been a member for about a month now, and have just noticed that I should probably write and introduction...

I live in Canada, and Mika (as far as I'm aware), isn't really that popular around here. I discovered Mika is a funny way- I have always loved the tv show Doctor Who, and one day I was watching fan-made videos on youtube. I came across one with a really cool song in the background called Love Today, by 'some guy' named Mika. And so it began :)

He's really such and amazing artist and person and my life has become so much more fun and amazing ever since I found out about him.

I went to the balloon festival near montreal over the summer to see his AMAZING show, (too bad I hadn't been an MFC member back then, cause apparently there was a special meet and greet after, and I didn't get to go). I am highly anticipating my second gig (again in montreal), and it's in just under two weeks!!!

Can't wait to chat with some of you!

By the way, my name is Anna :)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ciao.

tanto piacere. io sono Italiana e adoro MIKA. IO NON SCRIVO MOLTO QUI...pero' leggo le news e qualsiasi cosa riguardo 'il grande Mika'...

tornera' a Montreal? buon x te!!!

Perche' dici che non e' popolare ? Effettivamente se parli di Robbie Williams tutti sanno chi e'..com'e...se nomini Mika..e' capace che qualcuno dice...chi e? ma dove vivi tu e' popolare? CIAO PAMELA

Hi Anna :bye: Welcome to MFC. The balloon festival last year looked like great fun! I am sure you will enjoy the upcoming gig just as much - although it will be very different.