Summer Festival - Faroe Islands - 8 August 2013

mari62

REPORTS THREAD: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28295

We are absolutely thrilled to announce that Mika will perform at this year's SUMMER FESTIVAL in the stunning Faroe Islands on 8th August!

It will be a very special event, not to be missed...

Check out the full info on the link here and don't forget to click attending on our event page! https://www.facebook.com/events/130400873817060/

http://www.summarfestivalur.fo/wb/

800px-Map_of_faroe_islands_in_europe_flights_and_ferries-1.png

http://www.faroeislands.com/

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would so love to go to this, but it's just impossible.

Although Mika's making it a bit easier with this latest giveaway:

Fancy going to see a MIKA show in the absolutely beautiful Faroe Islands? We have 10 tickets to give away to Summer Festival!! That's right, we're giving away 5 PAIRS of tickets to see Mika on 8th August. For your chance to win, just email us at mikacompetition@gmail.com with FAROE in the title with your name and age, the name and age of your guest and a contact number. The festival is all ages but either you or your guest must be 18+ to enter this competition. As always, you'll need to make your own way to and from the event, 1 entry per person and please only enter if you can really go. Thank you! The competition closes on Friday 17th May at 10am London time, so get emailing us! Good luck everyone... http://www.summarfestivalur.fo/wb/

Just when I had decided that I couldn't go as transport is ridiculously expensive :doh::doh:

Thanks Deb.

Just when I had decided that I couldn't go as transport is ridiculously expensive :doh::doh:

Thanks Deb.

I know, Kath.

It's really expensive to get there. What's also holding me up is the timing. I need to go to California on August 9, I think, so it's just not going to happen. *sigh*

Aaaaaah!!!!! Thanks Deb!! :thumb_yello: Lara and I are going and we don't have our tickets yet. They are difficult to buy from abroad in advance and really expensive, and as the flights are expensive as well it would make my day to win tickets, please keep your fingers crossed for us...

Organizing our trip is more challenging than usually but the people working there are amazing and very helpful :wub2:

I know, Kath.

It's really expensive to get there. What's also holding me up is the timing. I need to go to California on August 9, I think, so it's just not going to happen. *sigh*

That's a real shame :tears:. The timing is actually right for me.............it's the money that is wrong! :aah:

Aaaaaah!!!!! Thanks Deb!! :thumb_yello: Lara and I are going and we don't have our tickets yet. They are difficult to buy from abroad in advance and really expensive, and as the flights are expensive as well it would make my day to win tickets, please keep your fingers crossed for us...

Organizing our trip is more challenging than usually but the people working there are amazing and very helpful :wub2:

I can't believe this has come on the day we had been discussing it!

Keeping my fingers corssed for you both. :thumb_yello:

Sending e-mail to them now :aah: We must get tickets!

Sending e-mail to them now :aah: We must get tickets!

I sent my email yesterday too :thumb_yello: I guess it's okay we both send? It's one entry per person and there are two of us... Now fingers crossed, winning the tickets would make it so much easier for us!

I sent my email yesterday too :thumb_yello: I guess it's okay we both send? It's one entry per person and there are two of us... Now fingers crossed, winning the tickets would make it so much easier for us!

And I have the feeling that the two of you will win a pair of these tickets!! :blush-anim-cl::fisch:

At least I do hope so, and will keep my fingers crossed, that you get the good message, when time runs out, on our National day tomorrow - good luck to both you and LaraMay - you really deserves to win this time!! :thumb_yello:

I'm afraid I can't go, even it's not very far from Norway - and a place I've never visited earlier :wink2:

Love,love

me

And I have the feeling that the two of you will win a pair of these tickets!! :blush-anim-cl::fisch:

At least I do hope so, and will keep my fingers crossed, that you get the good message, when time runs out, on our National day tomorrow - good luck to both you and LaraMay - you really deserves to win this time!! :thumb_yello:

I'm afraid I can't go, even it's not very far from Norway - and a place I've never visited earlier :wink2:

Love,love

me

Thank you :huglove:

Congrats Nina :D

We have winners for the 5x pairs of tickets to see Mika at Summer Festival in the Faroe Islands!!! The lucky people are.... Edith Jensen +1, Frida Poulson +1, Nina Hauhio +1, Lise Skov Sørensen +1 and Paulien Viskens +1!! Congrats to you all, we will email you with the information on Monday. Have a great weekend everyone....

Congrats Nina :D

We have winners for the 5x pairs of tickets to see Mika at Summer Festival in the Faroe Islands!!! The lucky people are.... Edith Jensen +1, Frida Poulson +1, Nina Hauhio +1, Lise Skov Sørensen +1 and Paulien Viskens +1!! Congrats to you all, we will email you with the information on Monday. Have a great weekend everyone....

Thank you!!! This made my weekend, it makes our trip easier indeed!

Thank you!!! This made my weekend, it makes our trip easier indeed!

YES - my feeling was right - congrats with tickets!!:thumb_yello:

Now you and LaraMay can enjoy your planning of a common summertour to Torshavn!! :blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

SF13: MIKA komin í dag í góðari tíð

http://planet.fo/grein/sf13_mika_komin_i_dag_godari_t

Wednesday 7. August 2013 - 23:06

FESTIVALUR: Stóra bretska poppstjørnan MIKA kom í dag í góðari tíð til Føroya, nú hann fer at spæla ársins poppkonsert á Vágsbøi í annaðkvøld.

Seinnapartin í dag kom leiguflogfar úr Bretlandi til Føroya. Í flogfarinum var poppsangarin MIKA og hansara fylgi. Tey lendu í góðveðri í Vágum og hava í kvøld tikið sær av løttum í Føroyum.

Hóskvøldið skal heimskendi sangarin á pall á Vágsbøi, og tá verður lagt upp til ársins størstu poppkonsert í Føroyum í ár.

MIKA fer at spæla sínar kendu sangir, og hann fer eisini at tríva í onkrar sangir av seinastu útgávuni hjá sær.

l7w4.jpg