Hi there!

PenniFan

Hello guys,

Before I introduce myself I have to say that I ain't good in introducing myself and also is my English not that good. But yeah, my name is Jara and not that long ago (A half year ago) I saw Mika with Paul de leeuw (I'm from the Netherlands). And I heard him sing "I only love you whem I'm drunk," and I didn't know who he was.. :doh: Then my dad let me hear, Relax and Grace Kelly and I knew these songs. So I searched more about Mika and I love him, his music, his jokes, his hair, his looks.. everything. Especially his high voice. :wub2: So I'm not that long a fan of Mika but you have to start somewhere.

Loves,

Jara.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. It´s the right place to learn everything about Mika the popstar :wink2:. And you will see how fast your English will improve when you are here more often :teehee:

Hello and :welcomeani: to the MFC, have a lot of fun here!

I like those Paul de Leeuw shows that guy is so funny and I think Mika likes those shows too and Paul is fan of " I only love you when I'm drunk" :naughty:

Hello and :welcomeani: to the MFC, have a lot of fun here!

I like those Paul de Leeuw shows that guy is so funny and I think Mika likes those shows too and Paul is fan of " I only love you when I'm drunk" :naughty:

Yeah, I really love them together I can watch the christmas special of them over and over. :wub2: