2013 - Le Concert pour tous, Paris France - 21 May REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

mari62

OFFICIAL VIDEO

Relax

Elle Me Dit

Billy Brown

Hope somebody translate it... :bow:

Done :thumb_yello::wub2:

"It's an honor to be with you here tonight . If someone had told me when I was thirteen in this town of my childhood that I would be here one day at the age of twenty nine on stage in front of you celebrating this new law I would have never thought it would have been possible.

Ladies and gentlemen. Ladies and ladies. Gentlemen and gentlemen. Congratulations!

When I was twenty one I created a story about Billy Brown , a man I was afraid to become. Tonight I haven't become Billy Brown."

Edited by crazyaboutmika

"It's an honor to be with you here tonight . If someone had told me when I was thirteen in this town of my childhood that I would be here one day at the age of twenty nine on stage in front of you celebrating this new law I would have never thought it would have been possible.

Ladies and gentlemen. Ladies and ladies. Gentlemen and gentlemen. Congratulations!

When I was twenty one I created a story about Billy Brown , a man I was afraid to become. Tonight I haven't become Billy Brown."

Merci beaucoup Anne !! Thanks a lot for translation.:huglove:

His speech is nice !! :wub2:

Thank you so much Anne! I''m so happy for him :wub2:

This is indeed a very lovely speech! <3

This is why I was always so irritated when people wanted to pair him up with women and insist that he wasn't gay. You can't know for sure what is in someone's heart when they won't discuss it in detail but he always pointed to his "music" as his truth. And by "music" it was obvious he meant Billy Brown (and later Toy Boy).

I am so glad we are living in an era where he doesn't have to be Billy Brown to have a career, something others like Elton John and George Michael must have felt while I was growing up.

After the Notre Dame suicide I was checking Twitter to see that there were no problems at the gig and some were calling it a flop. But you can see the huge crowd in the video. It looks amazing with all the flags.

I hope it's a new era for the LGBT community in France and the protesters will start to move n and worry about more important things.

I agree with you here. I'm happy he doesn't have to live a closeted life as many "had to" before.

And my playlist

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

So much for taking his shirt off because he is too warm, this was definitely for show :naughty:

But who is trying to touch him like that during the m&g :shocked: the way it looks that's so rude!

So much for taking his shirt off because he is too warm, this was definitely for show :naughty:

It was for the show, it was too cold and too early summer to go shirtless, definitely not good for him :sneaky2: He knew there would be a lot of photos, the amount of cameras was huge :naughty:

This must be one of my favorites:

79601179.png

:wub2:

Thanks for the pics, vids and links, everyone :thumb_yello:

Edited by tiibet

It was for the show, it was too cold and too early summer to go shirtless, definitely not good for him :sneaky2: He knew there would be a lot of photos, the amount of cameras was huge :naughty

Maybe he was cold , but the pics are hot :teehee::wub2:

It was for the show, it was too cold and too early summer to go shirtless, definitely not good for him :sneaky2: He knew there would be a lot of photos, the amount of cameras was huge :naughty:

Waving a French and rainbow flag half naked? It might not have been good for his health, but it is definitely good for him in many other respects :mf_rosetinted:

I wonder if he came up with that little press strategy himself or someone gave him good advice on this one :naughty: