Hello:)

saandyy21

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, welcome to the MC, have a lot of fun here! :wink2: where do you from? have you been at some of his gigs or summer festivals?

I'm from Germany and 've been so far to one Mika's concert in München last November. The next one I'm planning this summer during my holiday on Ibiza.

How about you? How many times have you been to his performances?

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here :wink2:. I´m also from Germany and believe me I still love MFC from the bottom of my heart. I also was at the gig in Munich and loved it.

From which part of Germany do you come?

I was at thirteen gigs and two other events until now and will never stop planning the next gig :wink2:

Thanks all for warm welcome!

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here :wink2:. I´m also from Germany and believe me I still love MFC from the bottom of my heart. I also was at the gig in Munich and loved it.

From which part of Germany do you come?

I was at thirteen gigs and two other events until now and will never stop planning the next gig :wink2:

Wow, 13 is quite impressive. I would have to start now and go for every gig to catch up. hehe :D

I'm from Germany and 've been so far to one Mika's concert in München last November. The next one I'm planning this summer during my holiday on Ibiza.

How about you? How many times have you been to his performances?

I'm from Barcelona. I saw Mika 10 times and next Saturday he comes to Barcelona for a very especial show :wub2: so I'll be there, so it will be my 11, but I have never enough of him, sadly I can not see him as much as I would like. Once he catches you, you can not leave him anymore :naughty:

Hope you can see him this summer! :wink2: