La Grande Armada, Rouen, France - 14 June 2013 -- REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

mari62

I'm asking myself: did he play Only love you when I'm drunk? I can't remember!! I'm such a bad fan... :mf_rosetinted:

No, he didn't.

But I'm the same..............I can't always remember what he did or didn't do. :wink2::naughty:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, sorry, I don't have any vids. :no:

Yes, I think it must have been the biggest crowd for a Mika gig, ie not a festival. :thumb_yello:

Ok, thank you Kath, I'll keep on searching... People always want to film Relax and Grace Kelly a million times :sneaky2:

Ok, thank you Kath, I'll keep on searching... People always want to film Relax and Grace Kelly a million times :sneaky2:

Yes, true. I am with you on OOL.................I love it. :mikalove:

Okay so here is my Cr!!!:wink2:

I arrived at the place of concet to 19h (my father wanted me to stay with him to see the boats ...)

Anyway I go to 19h on the location of the concert join fans. Anyway I had to go through a "small" crowd to join them, I struggled to find them all in this world, but luckily one of them waved at me!!!

Finally I get to join Crossing the crowd was very challenging, I was afraid of not getting there and having to go the concert alone ...

Eventually I found myself in the 2nd row on the right :blush-anim-cl:

Oh and I had a guy with a big camera behind me ... Result it bothered us because every 2 I hopped around and I gave a few small strokes without express his camera, so it was quite annoying ... Result he tried to sneak his big thing among people to side trying to interfere too

*7:30 p.m.

The first part begins with the group "The happy end", well then it's nice to start quickly but then 2-3 songs very quickly ... At the end I was bored to the point I was very relieved when they announced that they remained two songs!!! It was long ...*

Finally the presenter arrives and announces that Mika is coming soon! At this point the crowd roar!*Here comes the people who install the piano Mika*

A few minutes after the musicians take place! And I think I see Mika hidden behind a piece of scenery*The intro made the transition from "Origin of Love" in Latin, it's just masterful intro!!!*

Mika goes on with "Un soleil mal luné" and it's gone, I'm definitly part in the world of Mika:wub2:

We were very lucky that we Mika sang "Live your life"!!!:wub2::woot_jump: By cons it has not sung in Spanish that the passage me quite lost...

Oh and Max has done me laugh with his red drill!! He had a red mark on the forehead!!!:lmao:

*Oh and then the descent of "Love today" ...Mika why did not go on my side?,,:mf_rosetinted:(I never po me every time he comes down from the stage he will not to where I am ..)

He was too cute with his French flag.

I loved the moment with Max!!!:floor:

Oh and then he sang his improv wrong!!!:roftl: it got me killed!!

Oh and I caught some confetti I filled in my bag as a souvenir!! (I should take more)

Memo: I'll never go to a concert without water I almost died dehydrated ... Result I had backache throughout the concert ... a horror Finally force jump around it made me forget the pain but really have to be careful with that!!*Obviously I have not had time to eat and my father took that carbonated water I hate it*So take a tip especially bottled water!!!(Compiegne they had the good idea to distribute)*

-> 10:30 p.m. short end of the concert on "Lollipop" is over we must go...

Another beautiful concert, with the girls and and other freaks and expect others to go out Mika, unfortunately I have to leave at 11:30 p.m because my laptop and TV reception not short my father was very anxious ...

Finally, they told me that Mika is not output (at least I would not regret to have missed)

This is another Mikaventure rich in emotion and just magical ...:huglove:

Mika thank you for letting me live this third concert!!!:huglove:

Thank you for the great Pics and videos!! I'm going to upload my pics but you are going to laugh of them... from where I was (line 1.000) I did my best XD

I'll try to do a small report-->

The begining of everything started when I came to live to France one month ago, and in stead of going to the Mika's concerts in Spain I had to search the closest to my new place, in this case Rouen. I decided go alone (well I didn't have more opcion, or go alone or not go XD), and thanks to the help of Alireine I could I had a place to stay that night :)

It was great to meet Alireine, DoReMi and the Korean girl!!! and see faces that I knew from the pics of the MFC :wink2:

It was difficult to find the way to arrive on time to the concert in fact I arrived at 21:05 and the concert was already started!! (strange). Now you can imagine since where I could watch the concert... how I'm small and just one person, I tried to get closer but it wasn't easy so I settled with seeing him from the screen:biggrin2:

Everything was new for me, the place, the trip, the people, I was alone and in line 1000... but I enjoyed a lot!! (you will think I'm crazy but I will do it again even if I just see him from line 1000 and there isn't "meet&great", because I had a great time)

Mika was great, and I loved when he said Espagne (Spain) I screamed YEAH!! (yes, I screamed, sorry for the people arround me:sweatdrop:) for explaining that he was going to sing a song that he launched a few weeks ago in Spain. While I was signing the spanish version, he song the english one but anyway I like it.

Last thing is that I believe that Mika wants to kill Max... poor Max, he almost die for missing breathing

I can say I liked the new Mika experience :D

Thank you for the great Pics and videos!! I'm going to upload my pics but you are going to laugh of them... from where I was (line 1.000) I did my best XD

I'll try to do a small report-->

The begining of everything started when I came to live to France one month ago, and in stead of going to the Mika's concerts in Spain I had to search the closest to my new place, in this case Rouen. I decided go alone (well I didn't have more opcion, or go alone or not go XD), and thanks to the help of Alireine I could I had a place to stay that night :)

It was great to meet Alireine, DoReMi and the Korean girl!!! and see faces that I knew from the pics of the MFC :wink2:

It was difficult to find the way to arrive on time to the concert in fact I arrived at 21:05 and the concert was already started!! (strange). Now you can imagine since where I could watch the concert... how I'm small and just one person, I tried to get closer but it wasn't easy so I settled with seeing him from the screen:biggrin2:

Everything was new for me, the place, the trip, the people, I was alone and in line 1000... but I enjoyed a lot!! (you will think I'm crazy but I will do it again even if I just see him from line 1000 and there isn't "meet&great", because I had a great time)

Mika was great, and I loved when he said Espagne (Spain) I screamed YEAH!! (yes, I screamed, sorry for the people arround me:sweatdrop:) for explaining that he was going to sing a song that he launched a few weeks ago in Spain. While I was signing the spanish version, he song the english one but anyway I like it.

Last thing is that I believe that Mika wants to kill Max... poor Max, he almost die for missing breathing

I can say I liked the new Mika experience :D

Korean girl again! Oh I saw quite a few Korean tweets and blogs who's been Rouen gig... :shocked: must be one of them....

This is one of the things I love about the MFC - that people from lots of different countries get to meet each other at Mika gigs :wub2:

Yes it's true!! it's quite nice :) in this case for me it was my concert more "international" of the onces I have gone

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, the girl we met with ArtemisArco is Ji Eun! :wink2:

hahaha yes!! Ji Eun. Thanx to her I could meet one of the Korean illuminated lolipop (or that's the way I call it) XD

haha then you're all in the front row! saw pics of yours from her twitter or something .. :naughty: except her there were some others all over the field... I saw tweets...blogs.... so many Korean fans started to travel because of Mika :mf_rosetinted:

• 6 months later...