Mika: shooting for "ELLE" Korea, June 2013

stelly78

here watching video~ :wub2:

It is when mika took a pictures at ELLE KOREA.

I want to see all photo!!!

http://www.elle.co.kr/elletv/ELLETVView.asp?MenuCode=en0105&SubMenuCode=en010501&intSno=8820

They took a looooooooot of pictures and we got to see only five of them.

Should we be thankful even only five pics?

I guess yes! ^^

Edited by gonzaga

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They took a looooooooot of pictures and we got to see only five of them.

Should we be thankful even only five pics?

I guess yes! ^^

and without hanbok....:shocked:

:naughty: yes~ but you know, wait couple of days, we can see miak's b-side photo cut!!

i will upload~ :mikadas:

i cannot upload mfc, when used photobuket site....

if you want to down this video, click the under image! please :blush-anim-cl:

IT WORKS WELL !! hahahaha~ mp4 file ;D

th_mikaellekorea.jpg

Thanks, that's great! :thumb_yello: The Elle site kept freezing and buffering for me.

Those are beautiful pictures!

Mika doesn't look like a nearly-thirty-year-old man.

He only looks about twenty!:mikalove:

YES, these pics are lovely!! And yes - he looks very young, just like my son, he's also 30, but looks much more like 20, and he's often told that :wink2:

Love,love

me

YES, these pics are lovely!! And yes - he looks very young, just like my son, he's also 30, but looks much more like 20, and he's often told that :wink2:

Love,love

me

My son too. His thirtieth was in June, so he's just over 2 months older than Mika, and he still looks young. Not as young as Mika looks though. Steve looks about twenty-five and he still has all his hair.

My son too. His thirtieth was in June, so he's just over 2 months older than Mika, and he still looks young. Not as young as Mika looks though. Steve looks about twenty-five and he still has all his hair.

How funny! :-) My son was 30 in Jan. and also has a lot of thick hair, almost like MIKA - but not so much curls, hehe :aah:

Love,love

me

Love,love

me

Agree, in those pics looks younger but in others looks older than 30 but ALWAYS gorgeous :wub2::naughty:

Agree, in those pics looks younger but in others looks older than 30 but ALWAYS gorgeous :wub2::naughty:

I think MIKAs natural look, with soft brown curls, at these pics makes him look so young - when he's more "styled" and dressed in another way, like at X-Factor f.eks. he looks older - but yes always gorgeous - the most handsome man on the planet :wub2::teehee:

Love,love

me

I think MIKAs natural look, with soft brown curls, at these pics makes him look so young - when he's more "styled" and dressed in another way, like at X-Factor f.eks. he looks older - but yes always gorgeous - the most handsome man on the planet :wub2::teehee:

Love,love

me

Exactly, I was thinking in XFactor when I said he looks older but I love how he looks there :wub2:

i cannot upload mfc, when used photobuket site....

if you want to down this video, click the under image! please :blush-anim-cl:

IT WORKS WELL !! hahahaha~ mp4 file ;D

th_mikaellekorea.jpg

It's perfect! The original video doesn't work to me. It keeps buffering all the time. May i share your link in Mika Fan Club Bras Facebook page?

It's perfect! The original video doesn't work to me. It keeps buffering all the time. May i share your link in Mika Fan Club Bras Facebook page?

And Eriko, can we post your snaps there too???