La Nuit de l'Erdre Festival, Nantes, France- 06 July 2013: REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

dcdeb

Aww Anne your report is so emotional, almost makes me cry. I'm so happy you met Mika finally, you deserve it :huglove: I love what you say about how the gig started "He started singing "Un soleil mal luné" with only a little light on him :wub2: I'm dying to see this one day, this song and Karen are my favourite french songs :wub2::wub2:

Aww, Anne, you made me get all choked up! :tears: What a sweet, sweet, sweet recounting of your night. Thanks so much for sharing all those details with us. May I say that I know exactly how you feel, and that I hope you DO stay on that "Mika high" forever! :huglove:

Aww what a lovely heartflet report Anne, Thank You!!

It makes me want to be on Mika high again, cherish this moment!! :huglove:

Thanks for your lovely report:wub2:you made me laugh and cry,and I hope this great happy feeling lasts for a long long time for you:wink2:

Thank you Anne, I really love your report and I can feel all your emotions. I hope this Feeling will stay forever for you :huglove:

Thank you for this sweet report Anne, "j'avais les larmes aux yeux" reading it :wub2: Enjoy this great feeling as long as you can :huglove:

I've just read your report crazyaboutmika- and it was a great joy!:blush-anim-cl:

Thank you for sharing "the time of your life" with us - I really understand how great this gig, and not to mention the m&g with MIKA afterwards, must be for you, after waiting for this moment since 2007 - your report is detailed, funny and emotional - what more can we to ask for ?!?! :thumb_yello::wub2:

Wish everybody great gig eves - tonight, tomorrow and the next two dates!! In Liege it looks like "half of the MFC members" take part - I will think of you all, and look forward to loads of lovely pics, videos and reports ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

Thanks for the detailed, emotional, lovely report Anne. I am SO delighted that you have finally had your moment. I was so disappointed for you that it didn't work out last year- I could barely believe it!:shocked:

I am so glad that it was worth the wait :thumb_yello:

Thank you much for sharing my joy Alba, Deb, Zimwana, Yasi, Sabine, Kath, Silver,Alireine, Dreamy Queen, Annie , Irene ,Treasa :group_hug:

:thumb_yello:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Thank you for such a sweet report, Anne! I know what a gig per year means for you! I'm happy that you a bursting with joy, you deserve it!

Lovely report, Anne :chkn:

So glad you got to meet Mika at last :huglove:

Thank you my sweeties :huglove::thumb_yello:

Awnn lovely Anne, thanks for sharing :huglove:

and thanks Lyli too, great pics and vids girls :huglove:

Amazing Mika as always :wub2:

Yes he is such a great performer :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

Thanks Katia :huglove: and Lyli your videos are so good ; thanks for sharing and saving the memory of this wonderful night :huglove:

Really great to hear about your night Anne. Surely you are the only MFCer in France who has waited since 2007 to meet Mika! :shocked: I'm glad it all went well for you. You certainly deserve it.

I'm sorry about your dad. :tears: I don't know what Underwater means to Mika but I have always felt that kind of bittersweet raw emotion that is not in any of his older songs too. It's very haunting and beautiful. I hope it brings you some comfort. :huglove:

The stage had a part which was closer to the audience and I thought I'd die from all the sweetness when he was so close and singing . I was able to make eye contact with him and that's the best feeling in the world.

This is the point when it gets magical because the car stopped and Mika got out all bouncing and curls absolute sweetness and energy , it was so late and he was there willing to meet us and give us little bits of love :wub2:

so true. i miss him. :tears: i thought a few months ago that one month sooner or later wouldn't make a difference after i've already waited over half a year... but damn it does, i want to go to a mika gig NOW! :aah:

anyway, thanks for your report, i really loved reading it! :wub2:

Happy Ending :wub2: Thanks so much tibsu14

tiibet also uploaded LYWID:

- lol, he's so funny! :lmfao:

so true. i miss him. :tears: i thought a few months ago that one month sooner or later wouldn't make a difference after i've already waited over half a year... but damn it does, i want to go to a mika gig NOW! :aah:

anyway, thanks for your report, i really loved reading it! :wub2:

tiibet also uploaded LYWID:

- lol, he's so funny! :lmfao:

Yes that was so much fun :lmfao:

I've just found wag :woot_jump:

Here 's a list of all vids I've found so far...and still looking :naughty:

wag is the last in the list and you can see my :chkn: in the audience :lmfao:

Un soleil mal luné

Love you when I'm drunk

Happy Ending

Happy Ending

Celebrate

Grace Kelly ("walk out the f****** door" ):lmfao:

Underwater

Relax

Elle Me Dit

Wag

I'm glad you enjoyed reading my report :wub2:

I hope you get to see him soon :hug:

I'm still on cloud nine myself because my dream came true :swoon:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Thanks for your detailed, lovely and heartfelt report Anne! :tears:

I'm so glad, that you had such a fantastic time and a special Mika moment at last!! :wub2:

I know how it feels, and I hope you'll stay on your Mika cloud for a VERY LONG time!

btw even when time goes by, I'm sure you'll treasure these moments forever and every time you think of them, the'll make you smile and warm your heart :hug:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...