Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

From FB:

We promised you one more competition this week (we are so good to you!)… So here it is! We have done plenty of competitions recently but none in the UK, so London, this is for you…

We are looking for a Super-fan Blogger to attend the London Swatch event and blog about it! The winner will first be met outside the event and taken straight in, so you can skip the queue and get blogging! The winning blogger will be asked to write a short piece about the atmosphere at the event, the fans and of course Mika, PLUS the winner will get to ask Mika 3 quick questions to include in the piece! And if that wasn’t enough, the blogger will have their photo taken with Mika to go with the article and it will get published on Mika’s Facebook! Want to win? Here are the rules and all the info….

1) Just email mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name, age, phone number, the name & age of the friend you would bring and a reason why you should be the blogger, as well as the 3 questions you would ask Mika if you won. Please mark emails LONDON BLOGGER. Entries should be in by Friday 8th November 2013.

2) We will choose our favourite and announce the winner on Monday 11th November.

3) Anyone can enter, but if you are under 16 you need to bring someone 18+ with you to be the ‘Super-fan Blogger.’ You may bring 1 friend with you, everyone else will need to join the queue.

4) You do not need to buy anything to be there – but obviously we hope you love Mika’s collaboration and want to get involved.

5) Winner makes their own way to and from the event, the prize does not include travel or accommodation.

6) The winner agrees to have their article published on Mika’s Facebook with their photo and must submit their written piece by 9am the following morning (previously people have won the prize and never sent in a report, which isn’t fair)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :)

That's so great! I know there are many great MFC bloggers, I really hope you will participate and win! :thumb_yello:

This news makes me smile: at least, Mika ( or his Team rather) reads our comments on his FB page, like "please come back to London".

If not from MFC posts, but somehow he definitely knows about UK fans missing him. It`s good he finally paid some attention to the situation known as "Britain can wait".

Congratulations to all Londoners! :yay::trumpet:

I agree. I'm so happy he's mentioning the poor UK and doing something in London at last.

I'm waiting to have a stent fitted in my heart, so I can't make plans to attend anything, as the stent is important if I want to be around a few more years, to follow Mika's career. I don't have the date for it to be fitted yet.

I wish the bloggers good luck!

I agree. I'm so happy he's mentioning the poor UK and doing something in London at last.

I'm waiting to have a stent fitted in my heart, so I can't make plans to attend anything, as the stent is important if I want to be around a few more years, to follow Mika's career. I don't have the date for it to be fitted yet.

Your best Mika-event is still ahead, I`m sure.

:thumb_yello: I'm sure UK will get a lot of MIKA in the future!! :blush-anim-cl: Good luck with your heart treatment!! :huglove: Of course you need to be as healthy as possible!! :wub2: MIKA will be around for a looong time yet, and so will we, even we have the double age ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

But when will we see a result of Mika`s collaboration with Swatch?

Will it happen only at 1st Swatch session on November 19th in Paris? Or earlier?

I just can`t wait to see the watch. ( wanna buy it:aah:)

On November 5th.

But when will we see a result of Mika`s collaboration with Swatch?

Will it happen only at 1st Swatch session on November 19th in Paris? Or earlier?

I just can`t wait to see the watch. ( wanna buy it:aah:)

They are going to be revealing it during the Swatch net.hunt competition. Why do people want a watch so badly when they don't know what it looks like? :naughty: The Scuba Libre ones are awful. I am not a snob who is into designer gear but I'm afraid when it comes to watches I am not going to give up my pretty little Gucci bangle to wear some of the Swatch watches that are out now. If it's plastic with clashing colours and too big/masculine I won't have any use for it.

They are going to be revealing it during the Swatch net.hunt competition. Why do people want a watch so badly when they don't know what it looks like? :naughty: The Scuba Libre ones are awful. I am not a snob who is into designer gear but I'm afraid when it comes to watches I am not going to give up my pretty little Gucci bangle to wear some of the Swatch watches that are out now. If it's plastic with clashing colours and too big/masculine I won't have any use for it.

It's not the looks of it that worries me, but the cost of it... :sad:

On November 5th.

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

I`m just an old fan of Swatch, that`s all. Yes, Scuba Libre are awful. I prefer different design and Swatch offers variety of it. It`s a matter of taste.

Hey girls :) sorry but these days were too much busy :'(

I hope the greatest hits will be available everywhere, I'm going to search some information!!! I understand that buy it online it's not the same :'(

I'd like to buy 10, 20 or 30 album for everyone of you :(

Mmh I tell you what Swatch guy told me, so I don't know what is real.. But he told me that you have to buy the watch.. :(

Next week I'll go there another time because I'd like to know about the Club... Some questions.. The first will be: Have you to join only online? Is it enough registration with Swatch Hunt Competition? Next week I'll write here answers they will tell me :)

PS: CONGRATULATIONS TO LONDONERS BLOGGER :thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I`m just an old fan of Swatch, that`s all. Yes, Scuba Libre are awful. I prefer different design and Swatch offers variety of it. It`s a matter of taste.

Yes there is a huge variety and different tastes so I don't know how one would know they want this watch until they see it. Some are metal and elegant, some are bulky and plastic, etc.

Hey girls :) sorry but these days were too much busy :'(

I hope the greatest hits will be available everywhere, I'm going to search some information!!! I understand that buy it online it's not the same :'(

I'd like to buy 10, 20 or 30 album for everyone of you :(

Mmh I tell you what Swatch guy told me, so I don't know what is real.. But he told me that you have to buy the watch.. :(

Next week I'll go there another time because I'd like to know about the Club... Some questions.. The first will be: Have you to join only online? Is it enough registration with Swatch Hunt Competition? Next week I'll write here answers they will tell me :)

Thanks for your help with the albums Crissy. Maybe the guy in the Swatch store is not informed about how the signing will work. Team Mika has already clarified that no watch purchase or club membership is necessary but I guess we will warn them the store is telling fans different so they can make sure everyone understands.

Yes there is a huge variety and different tastes so I don't know how one would know they want this watch until they see it. Some are metal and elegant, some are bulky and plastic, etc.

Mika`s artistic taste coincides with mine at some points, so I`m pretty sure of my "blind" choice :blush-anim-cl: Maybe, I`m just too blond to explain my wish.... I don`t want the Song Book , but do want an obscure watch by Mika:aah:

Mika`s artistic taste coincides with mine at some points, so I`m pretty sure of my "blind" choice :blush-anim-cl: Maybe, I`m just too blond to explain my wish.... I don`t want the Song Book , but do want an obscure watch by Mika:aah:

I don't want the Songbook either. I already have those songs. :doh:

I understand what you mean because I have the Tofu dolls and would buy another one sight unseen. But they are just toys. I'm not going to wear something if I don't like it. Mika has great tastes - for himself. But I cannot pull off much of the stuff he wears. And I definitely wouldn't want a watch that looks like a man's watch.

I'm planning to buy this Swatch, even I don't know yet how it looks! If it's my style it will be for myself (I doubt the colors are suitable for myself though...), if it's _really colorful_ and not my usual style it will be a gift to my son. In case my 10 yo and my 12 yo sons will fight over it I need to buy two, lol! I could imagine buying one as a collectible, but it's more fun if it's used, imo.

I hope you will find a way if the watch is your taste :huglove: I guess we will know the exact price only when the design is announced.

It seems to be a revival of TBWKTM illustrations - which i LOVE, so... :blush-anim-cl: I'll find a way! :D But the main issue is - will it even be launched in my country...?

Hanukkah works! :pbjt: Or a miracle... :naughty:

עלק חנוכה, גם כן...

It seems to be a revival of TBWKTM illustrations - which i LOVE' date=' so... :blush-anim-cl: I'll find a way! :D But the main issue is - will it even be launched in my country...?

עלק חנוכה, גם כן...[/quote']

:aah::aah:

Yes it will! Mika said it's global!! And the pics about the events have nothing to do with the design, so we'll have to wait and see :teehee:

Edited by lollipop161