Imagine Dragons fans??

mikaforever!

hi,well a few days ago i was listening -"demons" of this group Imagine Dragons so i was thinking if somebody here knows them because I was listening to "radioactive" and also is a good song,and is you have not hear them, you should cause they are good singers!!

Edited by mikaforever!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like them as well. Almost every song on their album has a different sound -- I couldn't believe that Radioactive and It's Time were done by the same group! :thumb_yello:

True! :thumb_yello:

When I heard On Top Of The World first, I couldn't believe it's the same band who sings Radioactive :teehee:

It sounds so, I don't know Reggae :teehee:

Edited by Cassilda

I love Imagine Dragons... I heard about them at first on Glee with "It's Time" really well sung by Blaine aka Darren Criss. After I heard all the songs on the album, I totally loved! I believe that everyone in the world likes at least one Imagine Dragon song :naughty: Whether it's It's Time or Radioactive or Demons...

Edited by RayaBadran
Grammar

I absolutely love them!

I actually can't believe there isn't already a group.

Has anyone seen them live?

I m made a blog post about them a while back, would love it if you could give it a read... Keep in mind, it was before I fell in love with them:naughty:

http://music4meez.wordpress.com/2013/06/17/imagine-dragons/

• 1 month later...
Oh Yes I love Imagine Dragons so much !! I've been trying to make everyone close to me listen to them too !^^

I like Demons, Bleeding out, Hear me, On top of the world...

Pretty much the hole album actually ! :P

<3

hey,your signature is about a song of them:thumb_yello:,right? but I dont remenber which song:blush-anim-cl: