Hi :) I'm Italian fan of Mika :)

Lucia_

Hi :) I'm Lucia, from Italy. I'm honored to introduce me to you, i'm here because i feel something special for Mika, and I really want to share with you and to learn from all of you something about him.

The first time I listened his voice was an ordinary day, i was tuned on MTV and start playing 'happy ending'. I don't know why, but i start to crying. I knew that he had something special. From that day his music has been close to me in every sad and happy time of my life.

Thank you for the attention, sorry for my english and bye :wink2:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi :) I'm Lucia, from Italy. I'm honored to introduce me to you, i'm here because i feel something special for Mika, and I really want to share with you and to learn from all of you something about him.

The first time I listened his voice was an ordinary day, i was tuned on MTV and start playing 'happy ending'. I don't know why, but i start to crying. I knew that he had something special. From that day his music has been close to me in every sad and happy time of my life.

Thank you for the attention, sorry for my english and bye :wink2:

Ciao Lucia :welcomeani: to the MFC and have a lot of fun here :wink2: I think all people here feels something special for Mika, in fact he's very special for every one of us :wub2:

Ciao Lucia benvenuta! :bye:

non ti preoccupare per l'inglese, va benissimo!

divertiti sul forum e vienici a trovare nel thead italiano quando vuoi, il link lo trovi nella mia firma :wink2:

Mika è speciale davvero :wub2: