hello from italy :)

trudy87

Hi, my name is Piera i'm 25 and i love mika sooo much!!! he is a gift from god :wub2::wub2:

i love him since lollipop and grace kelly, but in these days at x-factor italia he totally steal my heart, he's so smart funny and cute and he speaks italian sooo well :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

i'm very happy to have found someone to share my passion with :)

sorry for my english :teehee:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, my name is Piera i'm 25 and i love mika sooo much!!! he is a gift from god :wub2::wub2:

i love him since lollipop and grace kelly, but in these days at x-factor italia he totally steal my heart, he's so smart funny and cute and he speaks italian sooo well :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Ciao Piera :welcomeani: to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. Mika has stolen all our hearts :wub2:

Ciao,Piera! Welcome to MFC!! I'm sure you'll have fun here,we all have the same passion :wub2:

:welcomeani:

Ciao Piera benvenuta! :bye:

divertiti sul forum e vienici a trovare nel thead italiano quando vuoi, il link lo trovi nella mia firma :wink2:

e non ti preoccupare per l'inglese, va benissimo!

Mika è davvero speciale :wub2:

Edited by mari62