mellody

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see it :thumb_yello: This is like "where's Wally"? :doh:

Oh yeah the girl with a red scarf and a screaming face it's me ahahah! :D what a lovely day, after 4 long hours of waiting with my friend Margherita (maggie112) my dream came true after 4 years, I got my autograph and shook his hand! He's been so lovely, as always, and I hope to see him again soon! :wub2:

Edited by WeAreStrong!

Pics taken by Sara (aka sarik31) my guardian angel :huglove:

BagfE-kCcAAC-j0.jpg:large

BagfOUkCUAAWfuH.jpg:large

BagTDCECEAA-SIc.jpg:large

so my trip was worth it :wub2:

BagZi2tCEAEDSjp.jpg

BagY0eBCQAAw6O7.jpg

BagbwvOCcAARg9b.jpg

:huglove::teehee::hi5::fangurl:

The subject of the picture is " Quite" Handsome , isnt he

A little charming , a dose of happiness .. so no problem about the result...

:harp:

Wow, these are beautiful photos! :biggrin2:

I met new friends...Margherita (maggie112), We are strong! (hey, stop shivering and trembling behind me next time!!! I'm still feeling you :naughty:), Mikasister and her sweet daughter.

And old friends of course, it's always a pleasure.

Ahahah nice to meet you too! :D haha don't worry, I've calmed myself down after meeting him! :naughty::mikasweat:

Machine Management

http://www.machinemanagement.co.uk/25th-Nov-Mika-hits-number-1-spot-in-Italian-chart

They officially writes

"Mika's single 'Stardust', featuring a vocal collaboration with last year's X-Factor Italia winner Chiara, went straight to the top of the Italian charts and remains at #1 on iTunes.

His latest album, Songbook Vol 1, a collection of his biggest singles and extra bonus tracks for his Italian fans, has charted at #4.

On Saturday 23rd November

Mika also launched his two new Swatch watch designs at their store in central Milan.

Pandemonium ensued as a 4,000 fans surged through the street and into the store, with police cordoning off the area! "

:aah:

Machine Management

http://www.machinemanagement.co.uk/25th-Nov-Mika-hits-number-1-spot-in-Italian-chart

They officially writes

"Mika's single 'Stardust', featuring a vocal collaboration with last year's X-Factor Italia winner Chiara, went straight to the top of the Italian charts and remains at #1 on iTunes.

His latest album, Songbook Vol 1, a collection of his biggest singles and extra bonus tracks for his Italian fans, has charted at #4.

On Saturday 23rd November

Mika also launched his two new Swatch watch designs at their store in central Milan.

Pandemonium ensued as a 4,000 fans surged through the street and into the store, with police cordoning off the area! "

:aah:

4000?? :shocked: I don't think so, I read 1200-2000, press likes to exaggerate too much :mf_rosetinted:

• 1 year later...