Swatch signing session in Milan, Italy

mellody

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I read what happened this afternoon at Fnac for the signing session, girls screaming and crying...a craziness :blink: do you think it will be the same at the Swatch signing session? do you think I have any possibility to say "hi" to Mika? you know I'm coming from far, far away and not depend on me the time I'll arrive. I supposed I'll be there at noon but...things may change :huh:

I read what happened this afternoon at Fnac for the signing session, girls screaming and crying...a craziness :blink: do you think it will be the same at the Swatch signing session? do you think I have any possibility to say "hi" to Mika? you know I'm coming from far, far away and not depend on me the time I'll arrive. I supposed I'll be there at noon but...things may change :huh:

where did you read about the signing today?

yes, things may be as crazy as there :aah:

you'll prolly manage to say Hi, but not much more

He told me: Ciao, welcome to the crazy, and then signed

where did you read about the signing today?
we're talking about it in the song book thread

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28444&page=14

Edited by mari62

I never get those vids to work for me, sorry can´t see anything.

I read it in Nina's tweet, someone retweet her tweet and appeared in my TL and there's a vid where you can heard how people screams :blink:

I only saw a tweet that everything was crazy

Marina, thank you :wink2:

Not surprised that people were acting mental. All you have to do is look on the internet to see what type of fan is being attracted since Mika decided to become a celebrity #hot :rolls_eyes:

Glad I do not live in Italy. :aah:

I don't like how the things are going, I mean that craziness. Mika fans are/ were polite and paceful and now... :blink: I would not like Mika ended like JB or 1D, Mika is different, this is what made me fall in love of him. I'm sure most of the fans at Fnac were huge fans but many of them just girls that wanted to see close to them the " hot giudice of XFactor" and not because he's a talented songwriter, even they shouldn't care about his career as a musician :aah:

I don't like how the things are going, I mean that craziness. Mika fans are/ were polite and paceful and now... :blink: I would not like Mika ended like JB or 1D, Mika is different, this is what made me fall in love of him.

Well actually he's not different from them anymore. This is why this whole 180 degree move away from letting his music stand on its own to working on reality TV shows and other commercial projects virtually all the time has been so disconcerting. The only other outcome would have been failure. And no one wants to see that. So the "positive" outcome is screaming girls who only buy his albums so they can get near him. People who watched Mika sing on X Factor a couple of times and did not notice him or fall in love with his music. But now he is a celebrity, being promoted as #hot even by his managment. So this is the inevitable result :dunno:

I'm sure most of the fans at Fnac were huge fans but many of them just girls that wanted to see close to them the " hot giudice of XFactor" and not because he's a talented songwriter, even they shouldn't care about his career as a musician :aah:

I wouldn't call people who didn't care at all about Mika 2 months ago "huge fans". :naughty:

I don't like how the things are going, I mean that craziness. Mika fans are/ were polite and paceful and now... :blink: I would not like Mika ended like JB or 1D, Mika is different, this is what made me fall in love of him. I'm sure most of the fans at Fnac were huge fans but many of them just girls that wanted to see close to them the " hot giudice of XFactor" and not because he's a talented songwriter, even they shouldn't care about his career as a musician :aah:

in a way you're right, tho you have to consider that italy always was a bit crazier than other countries, it's just their hot-blooded nature. :teehee: and i don't mean that in a negative way, but you just have to know what you're getting into if you decide to go to a mika event in italy. no surprise that now the amount of fans there has at least doubled, it's also double chaotic. :naughty:

in a way you're right, tho you have to consider that italy always was a bit crazier than other countries, it's just their hot-blooded nature. :teehee: and i don't mean that in a negative way, but you just have to know what you're getting into if you decide to go to a mika event in italy. no surprise that now the amount of fans there has at least doubled, it's also double chaotic. :naughty:

I chose Milan because the flight for me are cheaper than Paris and London. I know that Mika won't come to Spain not for a signing session neither for a gig and my daughter was ok to come with me and spend a weekend in Milan. I did not think the things were so crazy in Italy. When TOOL was released last year Mika did an acoustic at Fnac and I did not see that craziness, at least I did not notice. I know italians are passionate people, I am too, but before the XF thing was different, all changed since he appeared on TV :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Mikasister

Swatch shop in Milan is definitely a TINY place.

He will stay there FOR ONE HOUR only.

You don't need to buy a swatch to be there, but I don't know what he'll be doing, really.

At Fnac he had to sign CDs...but here? someone will have a Swatch case to be signed, what about the rest?

It'll be saturday afternoon in one of the most commercial streets in Milan, everyone will pass by and stop to check what's happening. I'll probably go just to meet friends and have a chat and a laugh...but honestly...we'd rather go and do some valuable shopping! :naughty:

OMG, is that true??????

http://www.thewardrobe.it/2013/11/17/mika-swatch-orologio-vincere-concerto-incontro/

Mika is doing a mini gig in Swatch event??

Can you tell me more, please?

he will be there just for one hour, how can he do a mini-gig besides the signing session???

OMG, is that true??????

http://www.thewardrobe.it/2013/11/17/mika-swatch-orologio-vincere-concerto-incontro/

Mika is doing a mini gig in Swatch event??

Can you tell me more, please?

I don't think it's true, Italians often confuse 'signing' with 'singing', anyway we'll let you know as soon as we have news

Edited by mari62

I don't think it's true, Italians often confuse 'signing' with singing, anyway we'll let you know as soon as we have news

Yes, I think this are just accidently interchanged letters, as the picture directly under the sentence says "Mika signing session"

Mika-Signing-Session-23-novembre-2013-2-1024x724.jpg