Swatch signing session in Milan, Italy

mellody

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, because my name is Margherita, like the flower (daisy) and the pizza too :blush-anim-cl: (my parents named me like that because of the pizza, not joking :naughty: )

I arrived with Valeria (WeAreyoung!) at about 12, by train from Rome, and there wasn't too many people and the queue was still well organized, more and more people arrived after 1 PM... but we thank other MFCers who live closer and could arrive earlier who let us join them in the queue, so we could be able to meet him (it was our first signing session) .

I gave him a magnet I made with polymer clay, I hope he liked (it seemed Giulio liked it really much) and, thanks to the suggestion of Allegra, I said my name is Margherita, like the pizza, because I wasn't sure he would have understood the spelling, so he made a very cute dedication on my cd, he was really kind and nice. It was a really fast meeting because of all the fans waiting (and the silly ones who were screaming and pushing each other) , but I felt really happy and lucky to have seen him and gave him my magnet :blush-anim-cl:

this is a picture of my magnet (it's Mika with his 3 different stage costumes through the years)

th_393860115_Clipboard01cernit_122_202lo.jpg

I'm very happy for you Margherita :original:

Beautiful magnet :thumb_yello:

When my turn finished I waited for some fans outside the store. There I met Joanie. OMG, we had a lovely chat. There was a girl with her, maybe someone of her family and there was a man who accompanied them, the man spoke in spanish with her, maybe Roberta knows who's that man, That man told her to go with Mika inside of the store and Joanie said: " No, no, I don't wanna across in the middle of so many people" and she stayed there with us. Joanie spoke with me in a perfect spanish, and she told me some curiosities about Mika that I like them and also about the "famous gift" which I wrote it before :blush-anim-cl:

And she told me that it's possible Mika come to Barcelona next year. But as he will go to another cities, you know 4th album and then tour...:pray:

Well, a great day after a long travel and we top it with a cherry with an authentic italian dinner :naughty:

:pray:

That was really mad....but we were not 4000!!! :naughty:

don't know why they always need to lie about this...to make people and media talk, I guess.

Anyway....what we are witnessing in Italy is amazing: a huge personal success for Mika, a huge amount of troubles for us fans :aah:

Young girls were everywhere, they scream, they cry, they have nervous breakdowns...the whole package we know for celebrities with a pretty face :doh:

In the end he was actually lifted by security men and taken to the car...someone who passed by told us he had PANIC in his eyes...hysterical girls were chasing him and running after him.

The queue was poorly managed in the end, but Swatch staff in the shop was really kind and well organized. There was a huge screen outside so we could watch the whole signing before and after going inside.

Mika looked relaxed and rested, very kind and smiling as always...I hope he took advantage of saturday to sleep all day long :naughty:

When it was my turn he hit me five and we chatted a bit, then he thanked me with a huge 'grazie Roberta' for the lasagne I had brought :aah:

YES! Now he's the proud owner of my legendary lasagne. :mf_rosetinted:

don't know what it will be of them...but all seemed very keen in tasting them :naughty:

I met new friends...Margherita (maggie112), We are strong! (hey, stop shivering and trembling behind me next time!!! I'm still feeling you :naughty:), Mikasister and her sweet daughter.

And old friends of course, it's always a pleasure.

About the LE swatches: they were not available in Milan AT ALL. There were collectors in a separate queue and that's all. Not fair in my opinion, all shops should have done the same at the signing sessions. Let's see what's going to happen in London.

great Roberta :thumb_yello:

bleah

can we pass on to something else?

I don't even find it funny :blink:

me too even if I liked a lot his reaction....it wouldn't have been nice for all the audience see him upset like Skin "the one from Skunk Anansie" :naughty:

Love his signature behind the watch :wub2:

BaHSHclIMAABUZp.jpg:large

Yes, you're lucky! :thumb_yello: Do you need to put some stuff on this signature, so it won't disappear by wearing it, or will it stay there, due to the pen used?

Love,love

me

Yes, you're lucky! :thumb_yello: Do you need to put some stuff on this signature, so it won't disappear by wearing it, or will it stay there, due to the pen used?

Love,love

me

I think this is a special ink. All the watches got that signature, he did it at the store :wink2:

I think this is a special ink. All the watches got that signature, he did it at the store :wink2:

Sounds reasonable, otherwise he had probably only signed the box on a card following the watch, this is really much better - you can all be so proud!! :thumb_yello:

And btw, it was a great joy to read that you got your "reward" - for the presents you brought both for MIKA and his mom - in Barcelona ! :wub2: You really have the reason for feeling over the moon for the time being ...:teehee:

So also for Robertina, feeding him with her special lasagne :teehee: Soon MIKA will probably miss all the delicious Italian food :wink2:

Love,love

me

Sounds reasonable, otherwise he had probably only signed the box on a card following the watch, this is really much better - you can all be so proud!! :thumb_yello:

And btw, it was a great joy to read that you got your "reward" - for the presents you brought both for MIKA and his mom - in Barcelona ! :wub2: You really have the reason for feeling over the moon for the time being ...:teehee:

So also for Robertina, feeding him with her special lasagne :teehee: Soon MIKA will probably miss all the delicious Italian food :wink2:

Love,love

me

Sorry, I wanted to say he didn't sign the watch at the store :doh: I'm very bad writing in english :huh: always make mistakes :emot-sad:

Sorry, I wanted to say he didn't sign the watch at the store :doh: I'm very bad writing in english :huh: always make mistakes :emot-sad:

It's OK - in fact it's signed by him, in advance then - and if he should have done it in front of you - in the caotic time in the shop, I'm sure it wouldn't be that pretty ...:naughty:

Love,love

me

It's OK - in fact it's signed by him, in advance then - and if he should have done it in front of you - in the caotic time in the shop, I'm sure it wouldn't be that pretty ...:naughty:

Love,love

me

Right, but he signed me on the box of blue watch :wink2:

Love,love

me

He did in the shop I was eyeswitness.. as Mikasister body guard...:naughty:

Hahaha! you're my guardian angel, my body guard. But he did it there? I was on the moon :doh: that's why the girl made me get the watch from the box, because Mika signed it? :shocked:

:thumb_yello: Yes, I've seen lots of photos while he's signing boxes and photos - so what more can you ask for, you really got it all - sooo happy for you, to have these priceless memories :huglove:

I do hope that next year there will be a new tour, and MIKA events, which I can take part in myself - it would be amazing to meet him, but equally amazing to say hi to all the MFCers - writing and sharing small and big things here, daily ...:blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

Hahaha! you're my guardian angel, my body guard. But he did it there? I was on the moon :doh: that's why the girl made me get the watch from the box, because Mika signed it? :shocked:

He did in front of you and me and it did also on mine.. ...to be honest he stole my from my hands :blink: then I recall just his smiles and funny faces... I wish I could have seen my face.. then I gave him two books... thanking me and I am not sure shaking our hands then screaming girls... outside:overreact::banghead:

:thumb_yello: Yes, I've seen lots of photos while he's signing boxes and photos - so what more can you ask for, you really got it all - sooo happy for you, to have these priceless memories :huglove:

I do hope that next year there will be a new tour, and MIKA events, which I can take part in myself - it would be amazing to meet him, but equally amazing to say hi to all the MFCers - writing and sharing small and big things here, daily ...:blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

This is my swatch..

post-30821-142983701385_thumb.jpg

Alba, you don't even remember what he did?! :aah::naughty:

You really need someone to pinch you in those moments th_SmileyAngelCloudHearts.gif

He did in front of you and me and it did also on mine.. ...to be honest he stole my from my hands :blink: then I recall just his smiles and funny faces... I wish I could have seen my face.. then I gave him two books... thanking me and I am not sure shaking our hands then screaming girls... outside:overreact::banghead:

Alba, you don't even remember what he did?! :aah::naughty:

You really need someone to pinch you in those moments th_SmileyAngelCloudHearts.gif

I feel so stupid. I did not notice he signed me the watch, I did not notice he took it from my hands either :doh: I was busy seeing and talking to him that the world around me disappeared :blush-anim-cl: when he's so close and infront of me I can not think in anything else :blush-anim-cl: When I saw his smile and the way he greeted me I was smilie_girl_231.gif

stupid, stupid me :tears::banghead:

I feel so stupid. I did not notice he signed me the watch, I did not notice he took it from my hands either :doh: I was busy seeing and talking to him that the world around me disappeared :blush-anim-cl: when he's so close and infront of me I can not think in anything else :blush-anim-cl: When I saw his smile and the way he greeted me I was smilie_girl_231.gif

stupid, stupid me :tears::banghead:

So since I do not like any more my job .. I will apply for official pincher Of MFC around the world :floor: