Swatch signing session in Milan, Italy

mellody

All was ok. Chay with him, he was surprised to see me there coming from Barcelona. Lovely chat. Songs Book signed watch signed. Lovely chat and meeting witj Joanie again and the trip was worth it. Met great MFCers Sara good friend from now in and Roberta and Allegra lovely women, thanks for a great dinner, Valmon, simona Giorgia nice chatting with you

I hope this is not the last time we meet. Thanks to everybody and Mika and his mom:wub2:

Glad to hear you got to meet Mika and have a great time Alba!

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

About the LE swatches: they were not available in Milan AT ALL. There were collectors in a separate queue and that's all. Not fair in my opinion, all shops should have done the same at the signing sessions. Let's see what's going to happen in London.

And the collectors got the yellow watch and met Mika separately from the rest of you?

And the collectors got the yellow watch and met Mika separately from the rest of you?

don't know if they already got it or bought it inside the shop, and they were let in in alternation with our queue...but they arrived at 4 pm :wink2:

That was really mad....but we were not 4000!!! :naughty:

don't know why they always need to lie about this...to make people and media talk, I guess.

Mika tweeted about 4000 people, in this video they talk about more than 1200, maybe they are right :naughty:

https://apps.facebook.com/corrieresocial/video/mamme-figli-tutti-pazzi-mika-milano/40935fb2-546d-11e3-b3cc-01de6c91b992

When it was my turn he hit me five and we chatted a bit, then he thanked me with a huge 'grazie Roberta' for the lasagne I had brought :aah:

YES! Now he's the proud owner of my legendary lasagne. :mf_rosetinted:

don't know what it will be of them...but all seemed very keen in tasting them :naughty:

:lmfao: I adore you so, Robi :naughty:

don't know why they always need to lie about this...to make people and media talk, I guess.

Anyway....what we are witnessing in Italy is amazing: a huge personal success for Mika, a huge amount of troubles for us fans :aah:

Young girls were everywhere, they scream, they cry, they have nervous breakdowns...the whole package we know for celebrities with a pretty face :doh:

In the end he was actually lifted by security men and taken to the car...someone who passed by told us he had PANIC in his eyes...hysterical girls were chasing him and running after him.

The queue was poorly managed in the end, but Swatch staff in the shop was really kind and well organized. There was a huge screen outside so we could watch the whole signing before and after going inside.

Mika looked relaxed and rested, very kind and smiling as always...I hope he took advantage of saturday to sleep all day long :naughty:

When it was my turn he hit me five and we chatted a bit, then he thanked me with a huge 'grazie Roberta' for the lasagne I had brought :aah:

don't know what it will be of them...but all seemed very keen in tasting them :naughty:

I met new friends...Margherita (maggie112), We are strong! (hey, stop shivering and trembling behind me next time!!! I'm still feeling you :naughty:), Mikasister and her sweet daughter.

And old friends of course, it's always a pleasure.

About the LE swatches: they were not available in Milan AT ALL. There were collectors in a separate queue and that's all. Not fair in my opinion, all shops should have done the same at the signing sessions. Let's see what's going to happen in London.

I will ask him about the lasagne on Tuesday Robi:wink2:

He is a lucky guy to get that, best lasagne in the world.

I have never understood girls getting hysterical like that over someone, my sister did it in her teen years over Donny Osmond and Bay City Rollers, and I would sit there thinking how silly she was. I get excited, but never got hysterical, seems a bit over the top to me.

Great report Robi.

I expect the London signing will seem tame to him in comparison:naughty:

I will ask him about the lasagne on Tuesday Robi:wink2:

He is a lucky guy to get that, best lasagne in the world.

I have never understood girls getting hysterical like that over someone, my sister did it in her teen years over Donny Osmond and Bay City Rollers, and I would sit there thinking how silly she was. I get excited, but never got hysterical, seems a bit over the top to me.

Great report Robi.

I expect the London signing will seem tame to him in comparison:naughty:

I hope for you and for him, even if a little amount of people turning up would mean failure :wink2:

really don't know if he'll be aware of my lasagne by tuesday. They might have stored them in his freezer in Milan :wink2:

or thrown them directly in the bin :mf_rosetinted:

I hope for you and for him, even if a little amount of people turning up would mean failure :wink2:

really don't know if he'll be aware of my lasagne by tuesday. They might have stored them in his freezer in Milan :wink2:

or thrown them directly in the bin :mf_rosetinted:

Hopefully they will be in his freezer. I will big them up, and by the time he gets back he'll be ravenous for them:wink2:

Anyway....what we are witnessing in Italy is amazing: a huge personal success for Mika, a huge amount of troubles for us fans :aah:

Young girls were everywhere, they scream, they cry, they have nervous breakdowns...the whole package we know for celebrities with a pretty face :doh:

In the end he was actually lifted by security men and taken to the car...someone who passed by told us he had PANIC in his eyes...hysterical girls were chasing him and running after him.

The queue was poorly managed in the end, but Swatch staff in the shop was really kind and well organized. There was a huge screen outside so we could watch the whole signing before and after going inside.

Mika looked relaxed and rested, very kind and smiling as always...I hope he took advantage of saturday to sleep all day long :naughty:

I met new friends...Margherita (maggie112), We are strong! (hey, stop shivering and trembling behind me next time!!! I'm still feeling you :naughty:), Mikasister and her sweet daughter.

Thanks for you report! :thumb_yello:

Now I want to try your lasagne too :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Alireine

I bet your lasagne is as good as the pasta saus of my Italian friends! Won't ask for a recipe. It will only be good with good Italian ingredients! Tried it once with the recipe of my friends, but didn't taste of anything. tasteless tomatoes here I'm afraid.

But great report! Thank you!

yes he was! He posted something in the italian thread :thumb_yello:

Thank you. I thought of him when I read about the all the chaos, it must have been so much more difficult for him to be there. I´m really happy he did it :thumb_yello:

All was ok. Chay with him, he was surprised to see me there coming from Barcelona. Lovely chat. Songs Book signed watch signed. Lovely chat and meeting witj Joanie again and the trip was worth it. Met great MFCers Sara good friend from now in and Roberta and Allegra lovely women, thanks for a great dinner, Valmon, simona Giorgia nice chatting with you

I hope this is not the last time we meet. Thanks to everybody and Mika and his mom:wub2:

Thanks to you Alba!

Hope to see you again soon..maybe for a gig :blush-anim-cl:

At home. The trip was great. Today the sun was shining in Milan. Took a walk and came back to the Swatch store. My daughter felt in love with a watch ( not Mika's watch) and in the store was playing Mika all the time. The girls were glad to meet us again :)

At home. The trip was great. Today the sun was shining in Milan. Took a walk and came back to the Swatch store. My daughter felt in love with a watch ( not Mika's watch) and in the store was playing Mika all the time. The girls were glad to meet us again :)

I'm glad you're at home and you had a great time in Milan :thumb_yello:

Glad you had a great time with your girl!

I love the fact that you took him lasagne :thumb_yello::naughty:

As Rose said ... The best lasagne in the world :thumb_yello::huglove: