Mika@RMC Radio Monte Carlo + rete 105 w/Chiara - November 21st

robertina

Thanks for the link girls.

The interview is OK. Mika is doing his everyday work.

The photo is scary . Look at his eyes and then look at yours - you defenitely look better!

The suit is good ( sorry Alba, I insist:mf_rosetinted:)

I hope so much Mika will have rest after the last Swatch signing session. Otherwise he`ll need a concealer cream for his face, instead of a moustache.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they are two different radios (rmc and 105)

I'm listening to it right now

He's pleased people think he mispeaks italian on purpouse since it means that they think he's so clever...

He's saying he has a 7 y.o. child vocabulary, this is why he keeps it simple.

Now he's saying he doesn't like to wash his teeth and he's lazy.

- Chiara appears without him being aware of it. He's surprised and glad.

- Chiara says he's perfectionist, he says she once told him to shut up

- The deejay is amazed that Mika knows the italian word "transizione".

- People used to tell him they don't need him and his voice, since he was a kind of weird.

- He appears on tv to get more freedom to do his music.

(missing some sentences because my coworkers don't shut up)

Edited by Elwendin

Thank God now Grace Kelly is on the radio so that I can pump on the volume through my earset and don't listen to my coworkes who are talking about videos on tortured dogs, I'm about to throw up with pain. Mika please speak again...

Here we are!

Mika says the talent shows aren't the reality. The artists should find their own identity in the real word, if they don't they will desappear after the show. He says in the classical music world (in which he wanted to work at the beginning, then he changed his mind) people have to do commercial music from time to time, in order to get money to produce the music they really want to.

Mika says Paolo Conte has his own statement about who he is and that he told a producer he wanted to have a statement of his own as well (and made him listen to gelato al limon song)

(missed some sentences)

Speaker: Mika you want a lot of kids! Mika: we are such a big family (tells about how many cousins he has from his mother and father)

Milano is difficult, everything is hidden, for example good restaurants. It's also because of fascist architecture.

Mika ends the interview saying his new album will be ready next year.

- Rain is now on the radio.

Edited by Elwendin

Thank God now Grace Kelly is on the radio so that I can pump on the volume through my earset and don't listen to my coworkes who are talking about videos on tortured dogs, I'm about to throw up with pain. Mika please speak again...

Here we are!

Mika says the talent shows aren't the reality. The artists should find their own identity in the real word, if they don't they will desappear after the show. He says in the classical music world (in which he wanted to work at the beginning, then he changed his mind) people have to do commercial music from time to time, in order to get money to produce the music they really want to.

Mika says Paolo Conte has his own statement about who he is and that he told a producer he wanted to have a statement of his own as well (and made him listen to gelato al limon song)

(missed some sentences)

Speaker: Mika you want a lot of kids! Mika: we are such a big family (tells about how many cousins he has from his mother and father)

Milano is difficult, everything is hidden, for example good restaurants. It's also because of fascist architecture.

Mika ends the interview saying his new album will be ready next year.

- Rain is now on the radio.

WHAT??? Did he say that ? 2014? :crossed:

His new album and a tour - that`s what I want the most.

they are two different radios (rmc and 105)

I'm listening to it right now

He's pleased people think he mispeaks italian on purpouse since it means that they think he's so clever...

He's saying he has a 7 y.o. child vocabulary, this is why he keeps it simple.

Now he's saying he doesn't like to wash his teeth and he's lazy.

- Chiara appears without him being aware of it. He's surprised and glad.

- Chiara says he's perfectionist, he says she once told him to shut up

- The deejay is amazed that Mika knows the italian word "transizione".

- People used to tell him they don't need him and his voice, since he was a kind of weird.

- He appears on tv to get more freedom to do his music.

(missing some sentences because my coworkers don't shut up)

What he said about Chiara's english pronunciation? about "on the floor"? I missed that.

OMG, Mika says Milano it's a difficult place for a tourist :doh: if I don't come back you know where I'll be...lost in Milano :aah:

Oh, don't be afraid :huglove: Milan is not difficult for tourists, you just need a map, but it's usual thing for every tourist :wink2: I'm an expert, you know :aah: And the Swatch shop is in the very center of the city so I'm sure you won't get lost :thumb_yello:

Thank you Elwendin. I listened to the interview and could understand some parts but it's good to have a summary from someone who is Italian :thumb_yello:

Alba, no, don't get lost!! Anyway, have fun there :huglove:

Oh, don't be afraid :huglove: Milan is not difficult for tourists, you just need a map, but it's usual thing for every tourist :wink2: I'm an expert, you know :aah: And the Swatch shop is in the very center of the city so I'm sure you won't get lost :thumb_yello:

Thank you girls :huglove:

What he said about Chiara's english pronunciation? about "on the floor"? I missed that.

That she used to say "under floor" and he couldn't sing along with someone saying that so she had to improve her pronounciation. LOL

Ysa83 shares a video of Radio Monte Carlo interview, thanks a lot !! :flowers2:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ysa83?feature=watch

[YOUTUBE]8GYDoyQq9tQ[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you!

I like what he says concerning X Factor world being dangerous and artificial for his girls (actually, for every contestant) and that he wants them to remain themselves and not to change because of TV, because XF will not last forever

He is a lot into "keep your identity strong" at the moment (that's also what he was saying in The Voice)

He looks like a sleepy puppy who didn't get enough sleep and now has to go for an 8 hour walk.

I hope it's just a phase' date=' because if that's his state right now, I don't even want to imagine what will he do when both tv shows will be at their peak...

This is too much :doh:[/quote']

A few years ago he was gigging almost every night, and travelling in between. This is not as hard as it was when he first started out, and he toured for months and months. Back then, I wished he'd get himself on a few TV shows, so he could reach a huge audience all at once. These shows are a lot to do at the moment, but I do think he's very happy.

WHAT??? Did he say that ? 2014? :crossed:

His new album and a tour - that`s what I want the most.

:thumb_yello: I think you have missed some info here lately :wink2: - MIKA has been talking about a new alb. next year several times now, and the latest is that he intends to go to LA in January to fullfil a new alb. It almost sounds too good to be true -because it will then be one year earlier than the other 3 albs. But it's free to hope that he means it, and that it really will happen!! BUT - then he needs to take good care of his health, and get the necessary rest and sleep, in between all his doings and travelling. Anyway, we have exciting MIKA times ahead ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

A few years ago he was gigging almost every night, and travelling in between. This is not as hard as it was when he first started out, and he toured for months and months. Back then, I wished he'd get himself on a few TV shows, so he could reach a huge audience all at once. These shows are a lot to do at the moment, but I do think he's very happy.

I think he is. Mika is never involved in the things he`s not interested in.

:thumb_yello: I think you have missed some info here lately :wink2: - MIKA has been talking about a new alb. next year several times now, and the latest is that he intends to go to LA in January to fullfil a new alb. It almost sounds too good to be true -because it will then be one year earlier than the other 3 albs. But it's free to hope that he means it, and that it really will happen!! BUT - then he needs to take good care of his health, and get the necessary rest and sleep, in between all his doings and travelling. Anyway, we have exciting MIKA times ahead ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Yes, i missed this one re a new album. I only remember him saying that he `s started it) I fall behind, `cause he`s so fast, he`s kinda everywhere!! I`m not.

But as far as I remember he hasn`t mentioned 2014... To be honest, I don`t believe this is real, too.

Thank you! :thumb_yello: But it's only my imagination,or some parts are missing? I think I've heard during the live broadcast something about a message from the guy's wife praising Mika being romantic,elegant,intelligent,etc,and also they talked about the song book a little bit,about Milan,and Paolo Conte.