Hi!! Feeling like a teenager...

Peppapig

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, welcome to MFC. And no you're not crazy feeling like a teenager when it comes to Mika. Like several oldlings allready told you, you're not alone in this! I'm 52, happily married, but from day one of Grace Kelly deeply in love with Mika! Don't think I'll ever recover from it! LOL! Think it's a great feeling! Enjoy your time here!

Eh eh eh, my son is 4years old, so you can understand: just Peppa and Mika un our life!! And he loves 'celebrate' and sings something like: "I want the oh oh to say ole'!" :)

My son is 5 y.o, and he used to listen to Mika since having 1 year. I danced with a baby in my hands, and he was happy :thumb_yello: And my daughter was at Mika's gig being 10 y.o. Now he is not very interested in Mika, so this year I left her at home with my son.

Hi Nicoletta :bye: Welcome at MFC. You're never too old for Mika. :thumb_yello:

We all feel like teenagers in the Oldlings thread (well ... we do feel like that most of the time :aah:) so feel free to join us there for a chat if you like. We can be found here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28470

Hi, I'm Nicoletta, italian, 37 years old... but I love Mika just like a 16 years old girl/boy could do! I'm quite ashamed. :doh: Please tell me I'm not crazy. And as every other italian: sorry for my english!!!:wink2:

I'm Catherine, 42 and sometimes, I feel my teenage girl is more mature than I am...

Mika made me do things I never thought I would ever do:naughty:

Welcome aboard!

Hi, I'm Nicoletta, italian, 37 years old... but I love Mika just like a 16 years old girl/boy could do! I'm quite ashamed. :doh: Please tell me I'm not crazy. And as every other italian: sorry for my english!!!:wink2:

Ciao Nicoletta!!

Benvenuta tra noi...Tranquilla, io ho 36 anni e come te mi sento una ragazzina, anche solo a nominarlo!! :wub2:

ciao Nicoletta benvenuta! :bye:

io di anni ne ho 51 e sono pazza anch'io di mika, ci fà sentire giovani, come vedi sei in buona compagnia :naughty:

divertiti sul forum e vienici a trovare nel thread italiano quando vuoi, il link lo trovi nella mia firma :wink2:

Il tuo inglese è ottimo, e il forum un'ottima occasione di esercitarlo :thumb_yello:

Hi Nicoletta! Welcome here and don’t worry about the age, if you feel like a teenager it is amazing, I’m a 21 handicapped boy but with Mika’s music I feel free! Be strong, X factor will finish soon, I can’t stand it too. I know all these new Mika freaks are so unbearable, but if only one of these persons will follow Mika after the conclusion of the X factor, I will consider it a great success.

Keep well and be happy here, I am a new member too but I feel at home

:group_hug:

Hi Nicoletta! Welcome here and don’t worry about the age, if you feel like a teenager it is amazing, I’m a 21 handicapped boy but with Mika’s music I feel free! Be strong, X factor will finish soon, I can’t stand it too. I know all these new Mika freaks are so unbearable, but if only one of these persons will follow Mika after the conclusion of the X factor, I will consider it a great success.

Keep well and be happy here, I am a new member too but I feel at home

:group_hug:

Grazie Francesco! Vero, x factor finira' presto :) Un abbraccio!