• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to be sorry - we all have diff. opinions! :wink2: I have no idea how well MIKA can make it with his BBB - imo, it all depends on how well it's promoted, and how much radioplay he gets. If the song is played often on big radiost. he might have done it - if not, I'm afraid it will vanish as quick as it was out! So these first weeks are important in many ways. I think last years hit "Happy" made it so well, because it was A-listed, and you heard it everywhere, not because it was the best song.

EMD is very catchy, and I also like the lyric - and the video was fun. So well, we'll have to wait and see what happens to BBM. But I do hope it will be a success, simply because MIKA both needs it badly, and also deserves it ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Goodness me, it's a treat to be able to use the mq again. I can't stand the song Happy. I'm not that keen on Celebrate, but it's much better than Happy. That song only got on, because it was played. Mika never is now, not in the UK.

According to this http://www.actuanews.fr/Mika-sera-de-retour-dans-les-bacs-debut-novembre_a17968.html, album might be out by November the 4th... :fisch:

That would be more exciting to me if it was written in English, on a UK website.

Goodness me, it's a treat to be able to use the mq again. I can't stand the song Happy. I'm not that keen on Celebrate, but it's much better than Happy. That song only got on, because it was played. Mika never is now, not in the UK.

That would be more exciting to me if it was written in English, on a UK website.

I was not talking about MIKAs "Makes you happy" !!:naughty: What I mean is Pharell Williams megahit "Happy" - which was radioplayed constantly. That's why it so important to get as much airplay as possible! Now we only can hope for something big and great from the new alb. out soon!! :blush-anim-cl:

And of course I agree that MIKAs coming alb. has to be talked about in English asap!! :thumb_yello: It might be only a couple of months till it's released - so he needs to promote it properly - everywhere!! :fisch:

I trust he has his plans ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Don't wanna sploil the mood but...

@ActuaNewsFr @mikasounds Hello ! A ce jour il n'y a pas encore de date de sortie de confirmée !

"There is still no release date confirmed so far"

:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by LENA MACHU