• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for collecting all the info here DerMoment!

As for my wishes about the new album, we've already heard Live Your Life as a studio recording so (even tho i love it) i'd rather that not be taking up space on the new album that could be used for totally new songs. :naughty: And I do want to hear Hia Leah, Century Man and Ma Jeunesse as studio recorded versions but since space on the album is limited i think it would be ideal if he released them as an EP *hint hint Mika* or at least on a bonus disc........ unless that would make the album delayed a lot more, in which case i don't care give it to me ASAP :aah:

I think it would be best for him to make a new clip, maybe for stardust. IIRC, he said once they (they=his agents and all) want to release stardust as a single. And it seems like a really good timing, with all the crazy new italians who will probably watch it :naughty:

I'm hoping Bonnie & Clyde will be on the album too,although we never got to hear it :-(

I also hope the English version is all English too, I don't like the mix of both English and French :dunno:

I thought Bonnie & Clyde was a cover he made...

I just had the most amazing idea! If I ever adopt more than one pet, I'll call them "Bonnie" and "Clyde". That's awesome! :naughty:

I just had the most amazing idea! If I ever adopt more than one pet' date=' I'll call them "Bonnie" and "Clyde". That's awesome! :naughty:[/quote']

I don't think it is,Jodi Marr has mentioned it a couple of times on twitter,which makes me think it was written by Mika and her,but I could be wrong :dunno:

I just had the most amazing idea! If I ever adopt more than one pet' date=' I'll call them "Bonnie" and "Clyde". That's awesome! :naughty:[/quote']

Why you don't like english and french in the same album?

Why you don't like english and french in the same album?

Because i don't understand French,LOL i just think if i'm paying for an English version it should be all English songs, if it's french then they should be french, i don't like the mixing of the two together:aah:i just skip the french ones, even if i like the mellody, i just don't listen to them, can't be bothered:thumb_yello:

Because i don't understand French,LOL i just think if i'm paying for an English version it should be all English songs, if it's french then they should be french, i don't like the mixing of the two together:aah:i just skip the french ones, even if i like the mellody, i just don't listen to them, can't be bothered:thumb_yello:

If French people were like you, English-singing artists would never sell any album in France, as we usually don't speak / understand English :naughty:

:wink2:

I love the mixing of languages / cultures, I would like an album with Italian songs too :thumb_yello:

And Spanish :mf_rosetinted:

And Chinese :mf_rosetinted:

If French people were like you, English-singing artists would never sell any album in France, as we usually don't speak / understand English :naughty:

I love the mixing of languages / cultures, I would like an album with Italian songs too :thumb_yello:

LOL i know, but in my book,if it's an English album, then it's in English, simples, if i were French, buying a French album,then it's in french, i wouldn't want English songs on it, don't mix the 2, if i want to listen to french songs i would buy a french album :wink2::thumb_yello:

Nothing against the French, but the reason i don't understand it, is because i hated my french teacher at school, he was horrible, so i never got on with the language :aah:

it would be the same for the Germans and to say the truth I hate our German music so I couldn´t buy any music.

Btw I love Doriands album even if I only understand the lyrics of one song. And please no Chinese songs on the new album.

LOL i know, but in my book,if it's an English album, then it's in English, simples, if i were French, buying a French album,then it's in french, i wouldn't want English songs on it, don't mix the 2, if i want to listen to french songs i would buy a french album :wink2::thumb_yello:

Nothing against the French, but the reason i don't understand it, is because i hated my french teacher at school, he was horrible, so i never got on with the language :aah:

Then you have to find a better teacher :mf_rosetinted:

it would be the same for the Germans and to say the truth I hate our German music so I couldn´t buy any music.

Btw I love Doriands album even if I only understand the lyrics of one song. And please no Chinese songs on the new album.

:teehee: I don't know about Chinese music, but I do like some Japanese music

And German music, ohhh, I remember my student time in Germany: die Toten Hosen, die Aertzte... :wub2: (I think it's quite old music, right?)

Then you have to find a better teacher :mf_rosetinted:

:teehee: I don't know about Chinese music, but I do like some Japanese music

And German music, ohhh, I remember my student time in Germany: die Toten Hosen, die Aertzte... :wub2: (I think it's quite old music, right?)

they still do new music but it´s absolutely not my cup of tea.

There are a few German artists I like for example Peter Schilling, Rosenstolz or Unheilig, others make.me angry, Andtea Berg, With Asian or oriental music I cant identfy but it does nor mean that there are no talented musicians, but I would not be happy abiout it on Mikas new album but surely I would acvept, cause its his album, not mine

Why not??:blink:

Why not??:blink:

Don't worry, I think there is nothing against Chinese songs specifically :wink2:

It's only that people usually don't like what they can't understand, and obviously very few people among MFCers understand Chinese :teehee:. That's why they prefer English :wink2:

Btw, I would be curious to know a bit more about actual Chinese music. If you have time could you send me a PM with a few links of what you like for example? Thank you :huglove:

Don't worry, I think there is nothing against Chinese songs specifically :wink2:

It's only that people usually don't like what they can't understand, and obviously very few people among MFCers understand Chinese :teehee:. That's why they prefer English :wink2:

Btw, I would be curious to know a bit more about actual Chinese music. If you have time could you send me a PM with a few links of what you like for example? Thank you :huglove:

Ok,I know Mika has learned Chinese for 8 years,so I just hope he can sing a song in Chinese.:teehee:That's will be so interesting.I love the songs Mika sing in French and Italian too.:wink2:

I undrestand your point but it's good to learn to speak french :wink2:

I like the mix because for the english one, sometimes, I have to look at the lyrics and sometimes in an english-french dictionnary.

But you know, Mika have a "style français" for his songs. It's not the same here for the melody. I don't know how explain it.

:biggirl:

I understand what Sabine means - there`s nothing against Chinese or other language. We are just not ready for this kind of thing in Mika`s creative work.

For instance , I`m Russian, but I wouldn`t like Mika singing in Russian ! This is not his style, he doesn`t need such experiments:naughty: , imho.

I understand what Sabine means - there`s nothing against Chinese or other language. We are just not ready for this kind of thing in Mika`s creative work.

For instance , I`m Russian, but I wouldn`t like Mika singing in Russian ! This is not his style, he doesn`t need such experiments:naughty: , imho.

The thing is, I think he loves experiments :naughty: We should prepare ourselves for every possibility :mf_rosetinted:

I don't like him singing in italian, as well. I don't like italian in general, period.

Let's stick to english and french, please please please!!!

Of course, it's not up to us..

The thing is, I think he loves experiments :naughty: We should prepare ourselves for every possibility :mf_rosetinted:

i don't mind experiments, i like hearing him sing in other languages......... as long as those songs on their own bonus disc :teehee: