• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

with the new song- live your life... do I assume there is a new album in the works? I have yet to see anything here or on facebook about it. I am on pins and needles waiting :)

Hi there!

Mika is working on his next album at the moment, at the same time as being a judge on XFactor & being a coach on The Voice in France.

I can't wait til he's ready to share snippets of his music with us ! :yay:

keep checking MFC for updates :blush-anim-cl:

Subscribes :excite::boing:

I hope "Live Your Life" will be in the new album but it is already included in the new bonus version of TOOL and in the "Songbook" , although sadly the Spanish parts were not included in the Songbook version of "Live Your Life"

I love that song , I can't wait to hear it on the French radios and I keep asking them to play it through twitter but maybe they're waiting for "The Voice" to be on TV for that? :dunno:

I hope the new album will be out in 2014 as Mika promised :naughty:

I already know I"ll love it anyway :wub2:

I'm not really sure that "Live your life" will be on the new album =)

But I really can't wait for heard the studio version of "Century man"!!!:wub2: This song is my big favorite!!:wub2::wub2:

I don't think it's going to be recorded... he wrote that song for a movie, and the actor will be the one who sings it...

If I'm correct, he said to someone at one of the gig in Belgium this summer that Hia Leah and Live your Life would be on the new album.

But we know Mika :mf_rosetinted: That's not because he said it that he will do it at the end :naughty:

I think "ma jeunesse" will be too...

I adore this song, it`s my fav among the French ones:wub2:

:blush-anim-cl: I agree - it's just a utterly lovely song - still "Karen" is my fav. Among the French ones :wub2:

Anyway, just thinking about a new MIKA alb. being worked on, gives me goosebumbs :teehee: I sooo look forward to next year ...:fisch:

Love,love

me

:blush-anim-cl: I agree - it's just a utterly lovely song - still "Karen" is my fav. Among the French ones :wub2:

Anyway, just thinking about a new MIKA alb. being worked on, gives me goosebumbs :teehee: I sooo look forward to next year ...:fisch:

Love,love

me

I'm not fond of Ma Jeunesse right now. Maybe the album version will be better, or maybe I simply need to listen to this song more :dunno:

Same with Karen...

Un soleil mal luné is much better IMO :wub2: (among the French songs :mf_rosetinted:)

I'm not fond of Ma Jeunesse right now. Maybe the album version will be better, or maybe I simply need to listen to this song more :dunno:

Same with Karen...

Un soleil mal luné is much better IMO :wub2: (among the French songs :mf_rosetinted:)

From the French songs - my favorite is Elle me dit, no doubt. It's also my favorite song of his.

It's the song that made me fall in love with him, so it means a lot to me :naughty:

I've been a fan for 2 years now and that's the song I listen to, first thing in the morning.

Of course I knew "relax" but I never heard the full song, I just knew bits of Mika. But 'elle me dit' was the song that changed my life :teehee:

DANSE! :dance_man:

I really love Karen and 'L'amoure dans le mauvais temps' ♥ I know them all by heart and you'd think it's weird, singing in a language you don't speak, but if feels completely normal ;)

Edited by Tulun♥23

Same with Karen...

I will never, ever get tired of "Karen" - but yes, "Soleil" is an amazing song as well...:fisch:

Love,love

me

Same with Karen...

I will never, ever get tired of "Karen" - but yes, "Soleil" is an amazing song as well...:fisch:

Love,love

me

I adore Karen. For me i's a treasure song. Have you noticed the music behind Mika's voice? wonderful, it fills my soul. My favorite song in french. I also love "Un Soleil Mal Luné" but I have to hear it when I'm in a good mood, I mean not sad, if not it makes me cry :blush-anim-cl:

I'm hoping for "Century Man" among Hia Leah and Ma Jeunesse. I think this is a very good song but we need hearing the song more and with the appropiate arrengements :wink2:

Maybe we could collect all the informations we have about the 4th album again. I loved the other thread for TOOL :wub2:

In the recent Italian interviews he speaks of "next year" when talking of the 4th album (But I think everybody knows that Mika time and real time aren't the same in all cases :teehee:)

In the interviews over the summer (I can't say any more which ones exactly :aah:) he said that it's piano driven, 70s like, Billy-Joel-like, more organic and that he has written already some songs, 3 of them French.

In October he was in the songwriter camp in the French castle again:

MIKA official @mikasounds

Hiding in a castle writings songs with some of the most talented people I've been around in a long time. Feeling very very happy

MIKA official @mikasounds

My strange collaborators Scott Hoffman and Sarah Hudson pic.twitter.com/YV6YfqjuD5

BWUiqJkIIAAJpF_.jpg

And in the Radio-Monte-Carlo-Interview he said he wrote 3 songs for the album there:

In the RDS-interview he said he will go to LA to make and terminate (his words :mf_rosetinted:) the new album:

[YOUTUBE]JSdA3_Knvv0#t=16[/YOUTUBE]

And he has worked with Morgan (one of the judges of XF) on a song, but he didn't say that it's for the album, just that they are working together.

And here are the songs he played live already and which could be on the new album:

Hiah Lea

WQ7rFG1uXtM

Century Man

Frb41kE2TN8

(Although it's used in a film and will be sung by the character)

Ma Jeunesse

J51X-QEcJ5E

Maybe we could collect all the informations we have about the 4th album again. I loved the other thread for TOOL :wub2:

In the recent Italian interviews he speaks of "next year" when talking of the 4th album (But I think everybody knows that Mika time and real time aren't the same in all cases :teehee:)

In the interviews over the summer (I can't say any more which ones exactly :aah:) he said that it's piano driven, 70s like, Billy-Joel-like, more organic and that he has written already some songs, 3 of them French.

In October he was in the songwriter camp in the French castle again:

And in the Radio-Monte-Carlo-Interview he said he wrote 3 songs for the album there:

In the RDS-interview he said he will go to LA to make and terminate (his words :mf_rosetinted:) the new album:

And he has worked with Morgan (one of the judges of XF) on a song, but he didn't say that it's for the album, just that they are working together.

And here are the songs he played live already and which could be on the new album:

Hiah Lea

WQ7rFG1uXtM

Century Man

Frb41kE2TN8

(Although it's used in a film and will be sung by the character)

Ma Jeunesse

J51X-QEcJ5E

Bravo!! :clap:

Thanks for collecting all the info here DerMoment!

As for my wishes about the new album, we've already heard Live Your Life as a studio recording so (even tho i love it) i'd rather that not be taking up space on the new album that could be used for totally new songs. :naughty: And I do want to hear Hia Leah, Century Man and Ma Jeunesse as studio recorded versions but since space on the album is limited i think it would be ideal if he released them as an EP *hint hint Mika* or at least on a bonus disc........ unless that would make the album delayed a lot more, in which case i don't care give it to me ASAP :aah:

As for my wishes about the new album, we've already heard Live Your Life as a studio recording so (even tho i love it) i'd rather that not be taking up space on the new album that could be used for totally new songs. :naughty: And I do want to hear Hia Leah, Century Man and Ma Jeunesse as studio recorded versions but since space on the album is limited i think it would be ideal if he released them as an EP *hint hint Mika* or at least on a bonus disc........ unless that would make the album delayed a lot more, in which case i don't care give it to me ASAP :aah:

Amen! Exactly my thought :naughty:

I agree!

Mika are you taking notes? :naughty: