Oh I see, I wanted to say like this one:

http://smoda.elpais.com/articulos/mika-louboutin-empezo-a-disenar-zapatillas-de-hombre-por-mi/4299

the link of the magazine's article, you know what I mean? :blush-anim-cl:

There is no online edition of these magazines I think. But if you click on the links, you will find the scans of the articles :thumb_yello:

Btw, thanks for reminding me the Spanish article. I will try to read it again, this time without my friend Google Translation :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no online edition of these magazines I think. But if you click on the links, you will find the scans of the articles :thumb_yello:

Btw, thanks for reminding me the Spanish article. I will try to read it again, this time without my friend Google Translation :mf_rosetinted:

:thumb_yello:

Doriand ‏@Doriandavecund 12m

Exalté par les nouvelles chansons en Français avec mon ami @mikasounds !!

:excite:

cant wait!! :wub2:

translation: :wink2:

Very excited by the new songs in French with my friend @mikasounds !!

I think that he wants to bring out a new Frech song for the French market to take advantage of his exposure during the Voice. But in the other hand, if the album doesn't follow quite soon, it would be like with EMD: a big hit but it didn't help to sell TOOL.

I think that he wants to bring out a new Frech song for the French market to take advantage of his exposure during the Voice. But in the other hand, if the album doesn't follow quite soon, it would be like with EMD: a big hit but it didn't help to sell TOOL.

As the duet Stardust with Chiara in Italy :thumb_yello:

I love that version :wub2::swoon:

Any Mika song will make me happy :naughty: although I prefer English songs :wub2:

At least he wasn't forgotten thanks to EMD blasting all summer :woot_jump:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Working with @MichaelEinziger at Hans Zimmer's studio. Loving him and this insane studio. Stunning

Another clue on collaborations ... :teehee:

Mika at Hans Zimmer's studio, I would die to be a fly on that wall...

http://www.metronews.fr/culture/mika-quand-un-chanteur-joue-un-role-dans-the-voice-ca-se-voit-tout-de-suite/mndc!MhU0ry1V7KWqk/

Où en êtes-vous de l'écriture votre prochain album ?

Je viens de passer deux mois à Los Angeles, dans une maison où j'ai construit un studio. Ce sera un album en anglais, avec des chansons en français. Mes morceaux parlent de l'amour, de la vie, du fric, de mes frustrations. Il y a des sujets un peu politiques, mais qui font danser. Musicalement je me suis vraiment limité, parce que je ne voulais pas être perdu dans la production. Ça commence piano-voix et ça ressemble à ce que je faisais lorsque j'avais 19 ans.

I think this is the translation, more or less :blush-anim-cl:

Where are you in the writing of your new album?

I just spent two months in Los Angeles, in a house where I built a studio. It will be an English album, with songs in French. My songs talk of love, life, money, my frustrations. There are some political issues, but they are dancing. İ really limited myself musically as İ didn t want to get lost into production . İt starts with piano and voice and it sounds like what İ did when İ was nineteen.

Edited by Mikasister

http://www.metronews.fr/culture/mika-quand-un-chanteur-joue-un-role-dans-the-voice-ca-se-voit-tout-de-suite/mndc!MhU0ry1V7KWqk/

Où en êtes-vous de l'écriture votre prochain album ?

Je viens de passer deux mois à Los Angeles, dans une maison où j'ai construit un studio. Ce sera un album en anglais, avec des chansons en français. Mes morceaux parlent de l'amour, de la vie, du fric, de mes frustrations. Il y a des sujets un peu politiques, mais qui font danser. Musicalement je me suis vraiment limité, parce que je ne voulais pas être perdu dans la production. Ça commence piano-voix et ça ressemble à ce que je faisais lorsque j'avais 19 ans.

I think this is the translation, more or less :blush-anim-cl:

Where are you in the writing of your new album?

I just spent two months in Los Angeles, in a house where I built a studio. It will be an English album, with songs in French. My songs talk of love, life, money, my frustrations. There are some political issues, but they are dancing. İ really limited myself musically as İ didn t want to get lost into production . İt starts with piano and voice and it sounds like what İ did when İ was nineteen.

Wow,can't wait to know more details of the new album! T4P!:thumb_yello:

He said "maybe it will be ready this year" :wait:

SKY news Mika riconfermato giudice di X Factor

http://video.sky.it/news/spettacolo/mika_riconfermato_giudice_di_x_factor/v194994.vid

[sky]194994[/sky]

Thanks a lot for the translation as always Marta !!

Here what Mika says in the video

The experience of doing XF is a wonderful personal experience and a great challenge ... and then finally I can say: yes! l will make XF another time this year!

I'm fond of the whole experience ... Italy, language, the show and also the public...for me there is no other program like this, a program with so much freedom

Now I am much more at ease to express myself ... but also to make television without fear, because I realized that I should not change myself only to do television, I can remain the same.

I'm working on my new record, I've already written so much but it is not finished yet ... maybe it will be ready this year :mf_rosetinted:

it is nothing that shock or surprise me, Mika helps me to learn my lesson to be more patient, however I'm sure that will be a wonderful album

Best be yes :blush-anim-cl: I know all about Mikasoon but I almost fell into the trap this time :aah:

Be patient :squirrel: be patient :squirrel:

• 1 month later...
I can't wait! And after finishing the album, maybe will he organie a tour???

So impatient...

If the new album is out in September, hopefully there will be a tour in winter :wub2: but it will be hard for him to squeeze in everything :mikasweat:

I miss him :aah:

I can't wait for new songs :wub2:

If the new album is out in September, hopefully there will be a tour in winter :wub2: but it will be hard for him to squeeze in everything :mikasweat:

I miss him :aah:

I can't wait for new songs :wub2:

Sure, but it would be so great...

I miss him too, even if he were in The Voice here, it's different, I wanna hear singing in front of me :wub2:

I'm always VERY optimistic (often too optimistic :teehee:) but this time I think you are more than me Anne! :wink2:

I really think it's not possible for the album to be finished in autumn. I would say more in winter (beginning of 2015 seems fair, to me)

I doubt that the album will be out this year. And there definitely won't be a tour til next year, X Factor commitments won't accomodate that.