Signing @ Saturn, in Bergamo, Italy - 7 December 2013

dcdeb

However,it seems it wasn't that bad as in Milan.....but still read on twitter that there was people who didn't get an autograph.

No worry, he can go to another "Centro Commerciale" for another signing session :mf_rosetinted:

come on, they were pushed by the hosts to scream, I can clearly hear them.

It doesn't sound much different than a gig to me. People don't necessarily have to be hysterical to give a loud welcome. I see that they do have big screens though. This is just unfathomable to me that people are going to watch Mika stand there on a big screen. I don't even want to go to a gig where screens are required, nevermind a meeting!! :shocked::naughty:

I'm so tired and sad of that :huh: Mika what are you doing? :tears:

:huglove:

May I say I love the color of his pants? :mf_rosetinted:

It doesn't sound much different than a gig to me. People don't necessarily have to be hysterical to give a loud welcome. I see that they do have big screens though. This is just unfathomable to me that people are going to watch Mika stand there on a big screen. I don't even want to go to a gig where screens are required, nevermind a meeting!! :shocked::naughty:

:thumb_yello:

But playing a piano concert before Xsmas ...:thumb_yello:

:wub2:

Hello to all! Here is my report of today! I have joined the queue about 3 hours before the event and unfortunately I could not see sylvie because she was almost in the front row I think and there were too many people! Luckily this time the organization was great and they handled everything well! In addition, there were no push or otherwise, and we proceeded in small groups at a time. Before the arrival of MIKA they have put videos of him in live concert and there was a woman doing animation at the microphone like, "let's talk about curiosity about Mika", and things like that! Then he arrived at 4 and a half because he had a problem at the tollhouse (?) And they said he had to leave at 18.00, however, due to commitments. They did a few questions at the microphone and he said that he likes Italy because even as a way to communicate sees similarities with the lebanese :-) also said he probably will do a concert in Italy next summer! He said something else but I do not remember exactly what! Then we lined up and basically you put the cd on a table, he was standing and he signed the cd and then there was a photographer who snapped the photo with him! When I went in front of him he smiled at me and said "hi"; and I said "hi nice to meet you"; before signing the cd he put his hands in the hair and laughed because the music was very high! You could not talk, could not hear anything, it was worse than a disco! Then he hug me for photo and it was amazing, really it was worth the trip and he was really nice and so different! Totally amazing, yeaaa

Edited by flavia110

Hello to all! Here is my report of today! I have joined the queue about 3 hours before the event and unfortunately I could not see sylvie because she was almost in the front row I think and there were too many people! Luckily this time the organization was great and they handled everything well! In addition, there were no push or otherwise, and we proceeded in small groups at a time. Before the arrival of MIKA they have put videos of him in live concert and there was a woman doing animation at the microphone like, "let's talk about curiosity about Mika", and things like that! Then he arrived at 4 and a half because he had a problem at the exit (?) And they said he had to leave at 18.00, however, due to commitments. They did a few questions at the microphone and he said that he likes Italy because even as a way to communicate sees similarities with the lebanese :-) also said he probably will do a concert in Italy next summer! He said something else but I do not remember exactly what! Then we lined up and basically you put the cd on a table, he was standing and he signed the cd and then there was a photographer who snapped the photo with him! When I went in front of him he smiled at me and said "hi"; and I said "hi nice to meet you"; before signing the cd he put his hands in the hair and laughed because the music was very high! You could not talk, could not hear anything, it was worse than a disco! Then he hug me for photo and it was amazing, really it was worth the trip and he was really nice and so different! Totally amazing,

:thumb_yello: Amazing - sooo happy for you - don't wash your face tonight!! :huglove: I hope you can share this photo with MIKA ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

Hello to all! Here is my report of today! I have joined the queue about 3 hours before the event and unfortunately I could not see sylvie because she was almost in the front row I think and there were too many people! Luckily this time the organization was great and they handled everything well! In addition, there were no push or otherwise, and we proceeded in small groups at a time. Before the arrival of MIKA they have put videos of him in live concert and there was a woman doing animation at the microphone like, "let's talk about curiosity about Mika", and things like that! Then he arrived at 4 and a half because he had a problem at the tollhouse (?) And they said he had to leave at 18.00, however, due to commitments. They did a few questions at the microphone and he said that he likes Italy because even as a way to communicate sees similarities with the lebanese :-) also said he probably will do a concert in Italy next summer! He said something else but I do not remember exactly what! Then we lined up and basically you put the cd on a table, he was standing and he signed the cd and then there was a photographer who snapped the photo with him! When I went in front of him he smiled at me and said "hi"; and I said "hi nice to meet you"; before signing the cd he put his hands in the hair and laughed because the music was very high! You could not talk, could not hear anything, it was worse than a disco! Then he hug me for photo and it was amazing, really it was worth the trip and he was really nice and so different! Totally amazing, yeaaa

:thumb_yello:

very happy for you :thumb_yello:

report tomorrow, as you know I like to write, and I so have a lot to write.

Let's say everything was just perfect.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

:thumb_yello: So happy for you too - look forward to your report tomorrow!! :blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

Hug ? You are really lucky girl.:wub2: Congratulation!!

logo.gif

A Stezzano tutti pazzi per Mika

http://www.ecodibergamo.it/videos/video/1002528/

Stezzano -

Mika ha riempito il centro commerciale «Le due torri» di Stezzano con circa quattromila fans, venuti anche da fuori Bergamo per un autografo e una foto con la popstar più amata di X Factor. Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr., in arte Mika, ha firmato le copie del suo ultimo album, «Songbook Vol. 1».

L’iniziativa è stata organizzata da Media World e Saturn, il palco era allestito all’esterno del centro commerciale, come sempre in queste occasioni che radunano migliaia di fan a «Le due torri», diventato ormai un punto di riferimento per le campagne promozionali di artisti quotatissimi, dai Modà ad Alessandra Amoroso.

«Abbiamo saputo della possibilità che arrivasse Mika solo domenica scorsa, tutto è stato organizzato in sei giorni – racconta Roberto Speri, il direttore del centro –, ci tengo molto a ringraziare il questore Fortunato Finolli e tutte le persone impegnate nella sicurezza, che ci hanno davvero dato una mano».

[YOUTUBE]omtntA31Q-o[/YOUTUBE]