MIKA@'Che tempo che fa' Italian tv show-14 DEC. 2013

robertina

77160_161896017185856_6506852_n_zps1966c

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151888577998040&set=a.10150417790488040.363530.6006248039&type=1&theater

podcast here, when available:
http://www.chetempochefa.rai.it/dl/portali/site/page/Page-72d4d3e5-a5e7-4f5d-b4ce-da70ead94dac.html

facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/chetempochefa

Mika will be the music guest of this saturday!
He'll sing two songs live, as all the musicians who've been hosted so far.

The talk show is one of the most important of our national TV channels, RAI TRE in particular.
Me and some fans have written multiple times to the show asking to have Mika as a guest, but never succeeded. NOW he's got famous enough :naughty:

There are no tickets on sale for this, so...who'll be the lucky ones to go? :wink2:
tell us everything!

END OF GAMES!!! THANKS FOR ENTERING, IT'S OVER!

UPDATE!!!! Big news!!!

WE HAVE 15 SEATS FOR THE MFC!!!
Pls. Send me a pm with name and surname, your town, date of birth (remember it's 18+), your mobile number and your email.
The show might be recorded on saturday afternoon or go live at 8.00. We still do not know. Make sure you can be in Milan in time.
More info to come.

Edited by Kumazzz

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a fantastic news!

For years I hoped it! Can't really wait to watch the interview and finally we'll hear him sing :boing:

I think this is my favourite show in which i really like to see singers! I can't wait to see him in such important talk show and I hope questions will be smart and new. I was wondering which songs he will sing.

So happy for him!!

"Che tempo che fa" is one of the most followed programmes on our tv, AND Fazio will be Sanremo's host and the artistic director, I mean the person who selects guests, so maybe he will invite him at the Festival.

Who knows? :mikadas:

Edited by Valmont69

Gooood news!! :) Fazio (the interviewer) is an intelligent person and the show itself in years has found a very interesting balance between entertainment and culture, so I'm really looking forward to it!

I'm very happy they invited him!

I'd love if he would sing OOL, because I would love "new fans" to know that song, but it's okay, any song he will sing ;)

Yes, I'm also very happy for Mika!

A really good thing which is coming because he is doing x-factor. :fisch:

I'm very happy they invited him!

I'd love if he would sing OOL, because I would love "new fans" to know that song, but it's okay, any song he will sing ;)

I think there is a good chance he could sing OOL because this is one of the songs he had revisited in songbook (also if this is the UK Radio Edit I think). And this song is extremely important!

So happy for him!!

"Che tempo che fa" is one of the most followed programmes on our tv, AND Fazio will be Sanremo's host and the artistic director, I mean the person who selects guests, so maybe he will invite him at the Festival.

Who knows? :mikadas:

another time in Sanremo :wub2:

sarik31 has received a confirmation email from the show! she'll be there!

sarik....you are a lucky chick!!!

Ladies I will keep you posted... I need your support on Mika Magical Myster b

I love you all

I think this is my favourite show in which i really like to see singers! I can't wait to see him in such important talk show and I hope questions will be smart and new. I was wondering which songs he will sing.

Finally an interview with intelligent questions

:thumb_yello:

sarik31 has received a confirmation email from the show! she'll be there!

sarik....you are a lucky chick!!!

Sarik you're so lucky... you'll be our eyes next saturday!!!!