MIKA@'Che tempo che fa' Italian tv show-14 DEC. 2013

robertina

What's this story with Mon Chéri :mf_rosetinted:

Are you talking about the chocolates? :teehee:

Yes. Coping strategies. Overeating chocolate trying to get drunk, since I don't like booze. :naughty:

being a fan of mika, you'll soon have a master's degree in waiting. :mf_rosetinted: for tours, for albums, and especially for everything he promises to do "soon". :teehee:

Ahahahahah !!!

At the moment I'm master in pretending.

Inside: dropping dead with anxiety

Outisde: sitting tight at my desk

Inside: getting high with happiness

Outside: get up in a very professional way, hitting the loo, looking around for people, be sure to be alone, jump up and down in excitement, professionally coming back to the desk. :mf_rosetinted:

Right now I wish I could buy biscuits for all mfcers over there. Giving sweets, that's how I say I love you. It runs in my family I suppose. This is why my dog was fat when I used to live with my parents. :aah:

Edited by Elwendin

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

being a fan of mika, you'll soon have a master's degree in waiting. :mf_rosetinted: for tours, for albums, and especially for everything he promises to do "soon". :teehee:

:lmfao:

So true, so true... all this waiting... I always want say to Mika, "Hey, speed it up! I ain't getting any younger!" :old:

If he doesn't hurry along, I'll be 95 by the time the next album comes out... :naughty:

:lmfao:

So true, so true... all this waiting... I always want say to Mika, "Hey, speed it up! I ain't getting any younger!" :old:

If he doesn't hurry along, I'll be 95 by the time the next album comes out... :naughty:

:naughty: MIKA keeps us young - we'll surely experience lots of albums :teehee:

Btw, if he "keeps his promises" now, he's one year ahead schedule - compared to the other 3 albs...:fisch:

Love,love

me

Guys!!!

I'm in love with the whole world!!!

We are getting those emails right now!!!!!

Thank you for putting up with me!!!!

We love you too :wub2:

So happy you get to go :mikalove:

Have a mikastic time, enjoy Mika live :swoon: and I can't wait for your five pages long report :naughty::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

I read the private message from Robertina too late! :doh: It could be the last opportunity too see him for a long long time... you all can imagine how I'm feeling now. It would also be greate to meet 48 of you:huglove:

Well will be for the next time

have a lot of fun, ragazze!!! :thumb_yello:

Ditegli che lo saluta Peppa Pig :naughty:

I recorded it just in case. Want me to upload it? It was a lovely performance on his piano of "Stardust" and a medley of "Rain/GraceKelly/Lollipop" and an interview which I only understood some words from like "monkey" :aah:

I was about to ask if someone had recorded it, the streaming links just didn't want to work for me tonight :sneaky2: