I've made up my mind

Log lady

Welcome to the MFC! :thumb_yello:

I'm like that too but this place made me feel right at home and the people made me want to get to know them better, so I'm glad you decided to start posting here :wink2:

I'm glad you understand me :) nice to meet you

and your English is fine to me

I'm struggling a lot and I'm aware my language it's pretty basic, but I manage to make it understandable, so yeah, I guess it's fine :)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ciao benvenuta! :bye:

Mi fà piacere che hai deciso di presentarti, divertiti sul forum e non ti preoccupare per il tuo inglese, è davvero ottimo :thumb_yello:

Vienici a trovare nel thread italiano quando vuoi, il link lo trovi nella mia firma :wink2:

Grazie mille per il benvenuto :) vado a dare un'occhiata!

Hello, welcome to the amazing MFC!! ;)

Ti troverai molto bene qui, vedrai! :thumb_yello:

Ciao! Grazie, mi piace molto qui, solo che sto avendo difficoltà a partecipare alle discussioni dovendo scrivere tutto in inglese! Sono abituata a guardare roba in inglese, questo sì, ma a scrivere no, aiuto :huh:

Hello! I've been a Mika fan since "Grace Kelly" was released and I was struck by his music :aah: Now I'm older and I've changed but that never changed. I've recently joined you because I am a newbie to concerts (sigh) and now that I can finally attend them I am desperate for news about Mika's shows! This was my reason in the first place, but since I've joined I've spent hours on MFC reading your brilliant threads and laughing so hard (sometimes gushing actually :blush-anim-cl:)! So many nice people here, you made me want to introduce myself. I'm an extremely introvert person and it just got me a while :thumb_yello:

Forgive my awkward English, I am not a native English speaker :mikasweat: X

Welcome sweetie and have lots of fun here :huglove: