Mika to be a judge @ X Factor Italia 2014 !

Kumazzz

Thanks! I edit/correct it immediately.

Do you understand when Mika says "ho fatto un provino per una ?", "I did an audition for a ?"

Don't thank me, thank you for the video!

No, not that bit, sorry, he made up a word, I suppose :naughty:

Don't thank me, thank you for the video!

No, not that bit, sorry, he made up a word, I suppose :naughty:

No problem! You are very kind!

Oh,okay.I hear something like "ball, boll or bolla", but it doesn't make sense :blink::dunno:

Morgan: at first I thought you were a "sola" :D (an expression in Roman dialect, Romanesco or Romanesque is a regional language spoken in Rome. sola = dud, washout/ rip-off, gyp)

ahahaha, I missed this last one!

It was very fun, wasn't it?

And how he pretended to be uneasy on stage, swinging awkwardly on his legs ....

Fabri Fibra. Poor Fedez :aah:

You are welcome!

I have made a transcript of what they say in Italian and translated it into English too.If there is something to add or correct something, I appreciate any help.

Transcript in Italian

Mika si alza e va sul palco

Morgan: è impazzito, ragazzi!

Victoria Cabello: è bellissimo

Morgan: è impazzito

VC: questo è un momento stupendo

Fedez: avanti il prossimo (concorrente)

Morgan: mettiti sulla x

VC: ciao!

Morgan: come ti chiami?

M: mi chiamo Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr.

Morgan: da dove vieni?

VC: dimmi, da dove vieni?

M: io sono libanese, ma anche da londra ma anche, adesso, un po’ italiano.

Morgan: che bello!come mai sei in italia? Perché sei in italia?

M: Perché mi sono innamorato di un gruppo che si chiama Bluevertigo (la ex band di morgan.lo dice sbagliando leggermente la pronuncia,con l’accento sulla e, invece che sulla i :teehee: )

Morgan: è un’ottima ragione.senti, ma ascolti anche del rap, per caso, italiano?

M: sì

Morgan: e chi ti piace?

Qui non capisco se è Victoria o qualcuno del pubblico: fedez!

M: fabri fibra (un altro famoso rapper italiano. ha iniziato a metà degli anni novanta, nel 1994, ottenendo una grande notorietà di critica e pubblico.)

VC: che cosa hai portato, mika? cosa ci canti?

M: un inedito, per favore

VC: sì. Sei nervoso?

M: Questo è veramente duro, devo dire (voleva dire: è dura!)

VC: a cappella, lo canti?

M: sì

Morgan: sì, stai calmo,stai tranquillo.è la prima volta che vai sul palco?

M: in questa, in questo.. ho fatto un provino così quando avevo.., tanti anni fa, infatti, e mi hanno buttato fuori al primo..

Morgan: non ti preoccupare, forse oggi..

M: ho fatto un provino per una ? (non capisco cosa dice.un aiuto, per favore!), quando avevo 13 anni.bruttissimo

Morgan: è andata male

VC: come si chiama l’inedito?

M: si chiama happy ending

Mika inizia a cantare, poi si ferma

M: troppo alto, infatti

VC: ma va bene

dopo avere cantato Happy Ending

VC: eri tu quello (io non sono sicura se questo è giusto) che stavamo aspettando.tu hai l’x-factor! Per me è sì!

Morgan: inizialmente credevo che eri una "sola" :D (espressione in dialetto romanesco, cioè romano : sola = fregatura/bidone/pacco)

Translation

Mika gets up and goes on stage

Morgan: he is gone crazy, guys!

Victoria Cabello: it’s beautiful/great

Morgan: he is gone crazy

VC: this is a wonderful moment

Fedez: come in/enter the next (competitor) !

Morgan: put yourself on the x

VC: hello!

Morgan:what's your name?

Mika: My name is Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr.

Morgan: where do you come from?

VC: Tell me, where do you come from?

M: I'm Lebanese but also from London and now a bit Italian too

Morgan: how wonderful!how come are you in Italy? why are you in Italy?

M: because I'm enamored or I have been enthralled by a group/band called Bluevertigo

(the morgan’s former band. he says it with a slightly wrong pronunciation, with the accent on e, instead of on i :teehee:)

Morgan: it’s a very good reason.listen, but do you also listen to rap (music), by chance, Italian?

M: Yes

Morgan: and who do you like?

Here I don’t understand if it’s victoria or someone in the audience: fedez!

M: fabri fibra (another famous Italian rapper. he started in the mid-nineties, in 1994, obtaining a great notoriety/reputation with critics and audiences.)

VC: what you brought, mika? what are you singing/what do you sing?

M: an original song, please

VC: yes. Are you nervous/tense?

M: this is really hard/difficult, I have to say

VC. you sing it a cappella?

M: Yes

Morgan: yes, stay calm, don’t worry.this is the first time you go on stage?

M: in this, in this .. I did an audition like this when I was .. many years ago, in fact, and they kicked me out at the first pitch

Morgan: don’t worry, maybe today ..

M: I did an audition for a ? (I don't understand, help, please!) when I was 13. very bad/horrible

Morgan: it went wrong

VC: how is called (/what is the title of) the original song ?

M: it's called Happy Ending.

He starts to sing, then stop

M: too high, in fact

VC: but that's okay!

after singing Happy Ending

VC: you were the one (I'm not sure if this is right) that we were waiting for. you have the x-factor! For me it's yes!

Morgan: at first I thought you were a "sola" :D (an expression in Roman dialect, Romanesco or Romanesque is a regional language spoken in Rome. sola = dud, washout/ rip-off, gyp)

Thank you so much Charlie :huglove:

I know Fabri Fibra :bigggrin2: that s a fun audition :naughty:

You are welcome!

I have made a transcript of what they say in Italian and translated it into English too.If there is something to add or correct something, I appreciate any help.

Thanks a million for your works as always !! :huglove:

added your transcript and translation to the first post. :thumb_yello:

Do you understand when Mika says "ho fatto un provino per una ?", "I did an audition for a ?"

I understand: "ho fatto un provino per una boyband", "I did an audition for a boyband" :blink::teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

Thanks for the transcription and translation!! It's very funny :naughty:

ahahaha, I missed this last one!

It was very fun, wasn't it?

And how he pretended to be uneasy on stage, swinging awkwardly on his legs ....

Fabri Fibra. Poor Fedez :aah:

Thank you so much Charlie :huglove:

I know Fabri Fibra :bigggrin2: that s a fun audition :naughty:

Thanks a million for your works as always !! :huglove:

added your transcript and translation to the first post. :thumb_yello:

You are welcome! :original:

Yes, it was very funny!Mika's ironic additions about Bluevertigo and Fabri Fabri were wonderful! :D

Let's hope Sky will broadcast all the "audition", because unfortunately there isn't the last part.

I understand: "ho fatto un provino per una boyband", "I did an audition for a boyband" :blink::teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

Dici? Really?Weird! :blink::teehee:

I have found a couple of nice articles with the chronicle of the auditions of Bologna.The author is the same and the articles are similar, but there are some differences.I hope there are no problems if I post them here.Her blog is public and she put the links on twitter.Let me know if it's ok or I have to delete the links.

http://amnerisdicesare.wordpress.com/2014/06/10/xfactor-8-audizioni-di-bologna-pensieri-e-ricordi-scomposti-e-spettianati/

http://www.rete-news.it/xfactor8-cronaca-delle-audizioni-bologna/

If it's ok, I can do the translation tomorrow evening, but they are two long articles, so I would be very grateful if someone could help to do it, please! Thank you in advance! :original:

If it's ok, I can do the translation tomorrow evening, but they are two long articles, so I would be very grateful if someone could help to do it, please! Thank you in advance! :original:

I have someone who's willing to help. :mf_rosetinted:

I'll post her work as soon as I'll have it. :thumb_yello:

I have found a couple of nice articles with the chronicle of the auditions of Bologna.The author is the same and the articles are similar, but there are some differences.I hope there are no problems if I post them here.Her blog is public and she put the links on twitter.Let me know if it's ok or I have to delete the links.

http://amnerisdicesare.wordpress.com/2014/06/10/xfactor-8-audizioni-di-bologna-pensieri-e-ricordi-scomposti-e-spettianati/

well....she's a fan here, she's amneris!! :naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/member.php?u=29963

This is the translation of one of the aticles. :wink2:

It is full of words jokes of Mika and Morgan :aah: not very simple to translate in english, I've done my best to give them a sense.

XFACTOR8: CHRONICLE OF BOLOGNA CASTINGS

By amnerisdicesare

We have just concluded, in Bologna, the first casting of the eighth edition of Xfactor Italy.

A three-day, full of hot and blazing sun, under which a large audience (who preferred this opportunity to the classic "hit and run" tour towards the Adriatic Coast) has waited a long time to enter and see XF auditions in front of the 4 judges. This year, they are partly changed: instead of Simona Ventura, in fact, the judge is Victoria Cabello and instead of Elio there is Fedez, a young rapper of success. From the old judge team, remain: Morgan, now a Guinness World Record with 6 victories in this talent show and Mika, the international star revelation of last year's music program of SkyUno and now a "veteran", beloved by Italians.

The triumphal entry of the four judges gave the start to recordings and selection of new talent. The initial atmosphere, though tempered by big smiles and mutual compliments, seemed slightly tense.

Some hints of tension between Morgan and Fedez.

In two speeches, Morgan hit the young and talented rapper with learned quotations which Fedez tried to fight back ...but on both occasions the frontman of Bluevertigo has put Fedez in the corner. The two men started a small debate on certain technical elements of rap, and this debate immediately puts the audience in front of the kind of level that this year they will see: even after that moment, many disquisitions on music and musical technique have involved all four judges who were immediately shown to be experienced and competent.

Morgan immediately began to give "pearls" of wisdom and emblematic phrases:

- The absolute universality that history gives us (Morgan)

The show came alive and the new judges start to melt; the initial distrust has been replaced by funny jokes and great complicity between Mika and Morgan, almost cooing, who have started the show exchanging each others jokes and compliments and pats on the shoulder. Cabello and Fedez, maybe a little intimidated, at first accused a little shot, but more after they literally explode . In fact, some of the most beautiful quotes came from Fedez:

- "You reminded me of my summer lemons ... I relived the metallic taste of the first orthodontic appliance that I kissed"

-"According to me you're like Bruce Willis movies: before the explosion, you does not have a sense"

- "You sang a song by Mia Martini: a great artist destroyed by men"

- "You are a bit as a "cinepanettoni" movie [=a sort of B-movies] shot by Truffaut"

- "I thought to come to judge... but tonight you have taught to me "

- "There are more Americans tonight that in a donut shop"

On the other hand, you can see Mika wonderful mastery of the Italian language and of its interpretation, sometimes very personal. :teehee:

He has performed, in fact, in some expressions, worthy of the now already famous and beloved "Mikabolario" [Mikabulary]

- You have emotional intelligence

- You have infected me (in the sense of thrilled, excited)

-->in italian we say "contagiato"

-->in mikalian we say "contagiuto" :teehee:

and some hilarious jokes between him and Morgan:

Mika: We are here "to discover" ...

-->in italian we say "per scoprire"

-->in mikalian we say "per scopire" . But this nonsense-word could be confused with another italian word which means "to make sex" :doh:

Morgan: ouch ouch Mika, we are in the equivocation ...

Victoria Cabello seemed immediately to be tender and slight but also very determined not to remain in the shadows: she put her foot down, at one point, about a judgment (perhaps too hasty) about a competitor. She asked to listen to another song to decide, and manages to change the already negative opinion of Mika.

Victoria, the Italo-British presenter (who, don't forget, has in her assets a kiss on the mouth with Orlando Bloom!) shows to have a charisma not explosive, not intrusive, but undeniably strong. Witty, subtle, almost detached, she conquests immediately the audience that applauds many times and in a blink of an eye, years and years of Simona Ventura conduction disappeared, thus revealing the excellent choice of the production of Xfactor and SkyUno .

Fine performances of aspiring talents in this day. Noteworthy a boy with the guitar, Lorenzo, who sang a song by Domenico Modugno in an extraordinary way and after, he performed an unpublished song in English, written by himself, even more remarkable. He earned a spontaneous standing ovation from public and even from the judges, very very long.

And an Italian-American beautiful girl, Jade, with the mother winner of Miss Universe, who sang Mia Martini in an incomparable way. Even for her standing ovation. Morgan at this point began to ask to the girl the phone number of her mother. Later, the catchphrase of "the phone number" will also affect Adèle, a friend and neighbor of Mika:

Morgan to Mika: can you give me the phone number of Adèle?

Mika: I can not even give you the number of my mother!

And irresistible anecdotes of Mika's music stars friends, such as Beth Ditto.

Just sang a beautiful tall girl with blonde long hair tied back in a ponytail. She's only 16 years old but she says singing since she was a child and that she had already won a talent show when she was only nine, a competition organized by Disney Channel. She sings - really good - Holy Cross, by Beth Ditto. At the end of her performance, however, she has neither convinced nor Mika nor Victoria Cabello. Victoria says that the girl is too self-confident, and that seems her thinking that the contest is already in her pocket.

Mika things worse and says that:

- she is the one that would be too easy to hate. Better not, for the moment

and then he adds an anecdote about her friend Beth:

Beth Ditto "had to sing at a festival before me. In the first song, the audience was cold, a few cheers. One of the audience throws to Beth a bottle full of piss. It hits her and she gets the whole dirty. Then Beth Ditto says, "Oh, my clothes are all dirty now!" and she takes them off, and still naked on stage, she continued singing until the end. Since then, the public was all for her! Perhaps the girl here, should do the same: get naked! "

"Maybe in a few years, now better than no" Morgan says.

A funny little show before and after the performance of a duo, with a Tuscan accent, charming for the sympathy, the verve, the easy-going and almost unconscious attitude. They enchant performing a Rino Gaetano original song and an unpublished song that makes the audience go into raptures. Obviously, the duo passed the turn and Mika commented:

- They are "out like a balcony", they are "fuRRRbi [furbi=clever, crafty]! "

Another nice moment with Victoria Cabello when a tall, charming and "piacione" man makes his entrance on stage. Victoria plays a bit 'with him...he looks very interesting...she discovers he is engaged twith a girl named Victoria, and she says to be confident he will make a nice performance. Unfortunately for him, however, the performance is less than mediocre and then Victoria says:

- Cabello: Your performance wasn't enough "ficcante"! [=penetrating, incisive] ...

- Morgan : But before he sang, you found him "friccante"![in the sense of exting]

[words jokes about... :teehee:]

Morgan replies between the general hilarity. Again on the stage the girl who last year was eight months pregnant and who had to withdraw to bootcamp because of her pregnancy. She performs and she does not convince the judges, but of the vote of Fedez allows her to go to bootcamp even this time. Here, Mika plays in one of his best mika-logism:

Mika says: "You were here with your "incenza" "[this word does not exist in any language of the world, i think :aah:]

Cabello doesn not understand and asks: "Innocenza??" [= innocence]

Mika: "No!!! Incenza!"

Morgan:" Incenza! Incenza!!!!!"

At that point, Cabello can not do nothing but confirm: "Yes, I understand. It's perfect. Incenza!"

Translation Mikalian-Italian-English:

Incenza = INCINTA[pregnant] + GRAVIDANZA [=pregnancy]

a new Mika-logism between the italian words for PREGNANT and PREGNANCY :aah::aah::aah::aah:

Other "Mika pearls " are:

"You have the emotional intelligence"

"You're a refreshing crudités"

"You don't put "moRRRdente"[you don't put "bite" into your performance]

"A "baeglia nello scuro" [=un ballo nella notte=a dance in the dark, in the night]

and to a girl of 17 years old who has sung a song in a too didactic and educational way:

"You have "disnificato" the song," Mika says

Morgan asks for clarification: "Does it mean that she has removed the meaning from the song?"

[the word "disnificato" does not exist, but Morgan thinks that Mika was trying to say "remove the meaning", [significato=meaning :-: dis-nificato could be an attempt to say "to remove the meaning"]

But Mika explains: "No!! She has transformed the song in a Disney song!"

"Disney-ficato!!"

Here Morgan pearls:

"The universality that history gives us"

"Ignorance leads to nothing"

"Look, Mika. You can write 'pissed' in this way!"

"Songbird bipolar disorder, musical schizophrenia"

"I understand the hint, whenever it comes to be assh*les, everyone passed the ball to me!"

Here Fedez pearls (true revelation of this issue!)

"You reminded me of my summer lemons ... I relived the metallic taste of the first orthodontic appliance that I have kissed"

"According to me you're like Bruce Willis movies: before the explosion, you does not have sense"

"You sang a song by Mia Martini, a great artist destroyed by men"

"You are a bit as a "cinepanettoni" movie [=a sort of B-movie], shot by Truffaut"

"I thought to come to judge... but you have taught to me tonight"

"There are more Americans tonight that in a donut shop"

"With Lucio Dalla [very famous songwriter from Bologna], here in Bologna, you brought a love song in the house of Cupid"

Victoria Cabello instead says:

"You are not always "intonatissimo" (referring to Morgan) [=you're not always in tune]

"Even here in Xfactor we have our sister" (referring to the American competitor who has just sung and Mika recalled Sister Act)

______

The second day started with an emotion: in the hall a group of kids in the audience, dressed in a blue shirt with white lettering, exhibits a billboard that read "Dyslexic Generation". Mika turns himself, he shows pleasantly surprised, points them and says, "I am dyslexic too!!"

In another time, Mika fills the hearts of everyone saying, in a very lively debate among the judges of a competitor:

- I'm not stupid, I'm just slow!

thereby giving to all the dyslexics and dysgraphics of Italy a smile and a tear of emotion.

Another anecdote about an international star that Mika knows very well: Lady Gaga.

Just entered a singer from Lecce, dressed in a very original way - skinny jeans, boots, t-shirt cut on the sides with a belt at the waist and hood pulled over his face. He says that his "look inspiration" is from Assassin's Creed, the famous videogame, but the judges say he's more just like Lady Gaga. They begin to nickname him "Lord Gaga" for that affinity with the eccentric American singer.

Mika says Lady Gaga began his career singing and recording more or less with him. One day, Lady Gaga was called by Mika's label for an audition. They were looking for a singer performing before him at his concerts.

Lady Gaga arrived, dressed in an original way as his custom was, and sit at the piano. From a bag, she pulled out an object that emitted smoke and a small ball rotating mirror type as in the 70's clubs. After setting in motion also the rotating ball, she begun to sing. "At the piano", says Mika," Lady Gaga is unbeatable. And her performance was extremely nice. " Then Mika commented, very disappointed: "but that "cogl..."[=assh*le] did not employed her!" .

P.S.: Lord Gaga has not passed. But "the yes" of Fedez has started a discussion between him and Morgan, which led to an unexpected break on the roadmap of the recordings....

Another surprise, the "Willy Willy Willy Girl": theyhave performed last year in front of Mika, who kicked off to the catchphrase of the network "WillyWillyWilly".

This year they were able to show the judges the job done and how much they have improved since last year. :teehee:

Another moment of great media frenzy when a "character" dressed in a white fur has appeared on the stage in a performance that left the judges puzzled. Soon after, the aforementioned character began to insult the judges, making Morgan a little angry: he asked him why he was on that stage??!. After the negative vote of the all four judges, the exalted figure has gone away screaming that he did not wanted to be judged by an idiot dressed as a waiter :shocked: (referring to Mika). Mika replied:

- Italians waiters are the most stylish in the world...so if you say to me "waiter", it's okay! (Mika)

And then, for fun and for fun, Mika is directed on stage. He pretended to be a shy competitor, inexperienced and very embarrassed. At the request of the judges to present "his song", Mika sang "a cappella" his Happy Ending. His legendary falsetto voice was high towards the sky, the audience was literally into raptures and almost they brought down the sports hall with applause and standing ovations and encores.

____

The third day of castings has been full of professionalism and attention to the aspiring talent who have gradually come and gone on the stage.

Mika said he was very impressed by the song of Irene Grandi,

, sang as a cover piece by a contestant and he asked for the translation. After memorizing the chorus of the song, Mika has sung it several times, adding it to the similar "Boum Boum Boum" of his new single, released in these days. He said he was pleased because both songs are about, though in a different way, of love and romance. :blush-anim-cl: Edited by Marta.

Oh, so my girl has been working on it since more than an hour for nothing. :blink:

Let's hope she picked the other one, but they are very alike.

Next time it would be more effective to claim you are already working on it, so that no one else waist their time on it.

Just my opinion. :wink2:

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Thank you very much to all of you girls!! The work you're doing is amazing :thumb_yello:

I think you could keep in touch and decide who's doing what, maybe we can write an agenda on first post, with the files and the names of the translator.

Oh, so my girl has been working on it since more than an hour for nothing. :blink:

Let's hope she picked the other one, but they are very alike.

Next time it would be more effective to claim you are already working on it, so that no one else waist their time on it.

Just my opinion. :wink2:

Sorry, i read your post only now! :aah: :aah:

I was bored, it's raining so much.....so I started to translate and then i posted.

Next time, i'm sure it will be a sunny day and everyone will be to the seaside...:mf_rosetinted::teehee::teehee:

well....she's a fan here, she's amneris!!

:naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/member.php?u=29963

Oh, it's okay, then! Good! :original:

It is full of words jokes of Mika and Morgan :aah: not very simple to translate in english, I've done my best to give them a sense.

XFACTOR8: CHRONICLE OF BOLOGNA CASTINGS

By amnerisdicesare

We have just concluded, in Bologna, the first casting of the eighth edition of Xfactor Italy.

A three-day, full of hot and blazing sun, under which a large audience (who preferred this opportunity to the classic "hit and run" tour towards the Adriatic Coast) has waited a long time to enter and see XF auditions in front of the 4 judges. This year, they are partly changed: instead of Simona Ventura, in fact, the judge is Victoria Cabello and instead of Elio there is Fedez, a young rapper of success. From the old judge team, remain: Morgan, now a Guinness World Record with 6 victories in this talent show and Mika, the international star revelation of last year's music program of SkyUno and now a "veteran", beloved by Italians.

The triumphal entry of the four judges gave the start to recordings and selection of new talent. The initial atmosphere, though tempered by big smiles and mutual compliments, seemed slightly tense.

Some hints of tension between Morgan and Fedez.

In two speeches, Morgan hit the young and talented rapper with learned quotations which Fedez tried to fight back ...but on both occasions the frontman of Bluevertigo has put Fedez in the corner. The two men started a small debate on certain technical elements of rap, and this debate immediately puts the audience in front of the kind of level that this year they will see: even after that moment, many disquisitions on music and musical technique have involved all four judges who were immediately shown to be experienced and competent.

Morgan immediately began to give "pearls" of wisdom and emblematic phrases:

- The absolute universality that history gives us (Morgan)

The show came alive and the new judges start to melt; the initial distrust has been replaced by funny jokes and great complicity between Mika and Morgan, almost cooing, who have started the show exchanging each others jokes and compliments and pats on the shoulder. Cabello and Fedez, maybe a little intimidated, at first accused a little shot, but more after they literally explode . In fact, some of the most beautiful quotes came from Fedez:

- "You reminded me of my summer lemons ... I relived the metallic taste of the first orthodontic appliance that I kissed"

-"According to me you're like Bruce Willis movies: before the explosion, you does not have a sense"

- "You sang a song by Mia Martini: a great artist destroyed by men"

- "You are a bit as a "cinepanettoni" movie [=a sort of B-movies] shot by Truffaut"

- "I thought to come to judge... but tonight you have taught to me "

- "There are more Americans tonight that in a donut shop"

On the other hand, you can see Mika wonderful mastery of the Italian language and of its interpretation, sometimes very personal. :teehee:

He has performed, in fact, in some expressions, worthy of the now already famous and beloved "Mikabolario" [Mikabulary]

- You have emotional intelligence

- You have infected me (in the sense of thrilled, excited)

-->in italian we say "contagiato"

-->in mikalian we say "contagiuto" :teehee:

and some hilarious jokes between him and Morgan:

Mika: We are here "to discover" ...

-->in italian we say "per scoprire"

-->in mikalian we say "per scopire" . But this nonsense-word could be confused with another italian word which means "to make sex" :doh:

Morgan: ouch ouch Mika, we are in the equivocation ...

Victoria Cabello seemed immediately to be tender and slight but also very determined not to remain in the shadows: she put her foot down, at one point, about a judgment (perhaps too hasty) about a competitor. She asked to listen to another song to decide, and manages to change the already negative opinion of Mika.

Victoria, the Italo-British presenter (who, don't forget, has in her assets a kiss on the mouth with Orlando Bloom!) shows to have a charisma not explosive, not intrusive, but undeniably strong. Witty, subtle, almost detached, she conquests immediately the audience that applauds many times and in a blink of an eye, years and years of Simona Ventura conduction disappeared, thus revealing the excellent choice of the production of Xfactor and SkyUno .

Fine performances of aspiring talents in this day. Noteworthy a boy with the guitar, Lorenzo, who sang a song by Domenico Modugno in an extraordinary way and after, he performed an unpublished song in English, written by himself, even more remarkable. He earned a spontaneous standing ovation from public and even from the judges, very very long.

And an Italian-American beautiful girl, Jade, with the mother winner of Miss Universe, who sang Mia Martini in an incomparable way. Even for her standing ovation. Morgan at this point began to ask to the girl the phone number of her mother. Later, the catchphrase of "the phone number" will also affect Adèle, a friend and neighbor of Mika:

Morgan to Mika: can you give me the phone number of Adèle?

Mika: I can not even give you the number of my mother!

And irresistible anecdotes of Mika's music stars friends, such as Beth Ditto.

Just sang a beautiful tall girl with blonde long hair tied back in a ponytail. She's only 16 years old but she says singing since she was a child and that she had already won a talent show when she was only nine, a competition organized by Disney Channel. She sings - really good - Holy Cross, by Beth Ditto. At the end of her performance, however, she has neither convinced nor Mika nor Victoria Cabello. Victoria says that the girl is too self-confident, and that seems her thinking that the contest is already in her pocket.

Mika things worse and says that:

- she is the one that would be too easy to hate. Better not, for the moment

and then he adds an anecdote about her friend Beth:

Beth Ditto "had to sing at a festival before me. In the first song, the audience was cold, a few cheers. One of the audience throws to Beth a bottle full of piss. It hits her and she gets the whole dirty. Then Beth Ditto says, "Oh, my clothes are all dirty now!" and she takes them off, and still naked on stage, she continued singing until the end. Since then, the public was all for her! Perhaps the girl here, should do the same: get naked! "

"Maybe in a few years, now better than no" Morgan says.

A funny little show before and after the performance of a duo, with a Tuscan accent, charming for the sympathy, the verve, the easy-going and almost unconscious attitude. They enchant performing a Rino Gaetano original song and an unpublished song that makes the audience go into raptures. Obviously, the duo passed the turn and Mika commented:

- They are "out like a balcony", they are "fuRRRbi [furbi=clever, crafty]! "

Another nice moment with Victoria Cabello when a tall, charming and "piacione" man makes his entrance on stage. Victoria plays a bit 'with him...he looks very interesting...she discovers he is engaged twith a girl named Victoria, and she says to be confident he will make a nice performance. Unfortunately for him, however, the performance is less than mediocre and then Victoria says:

- Cabello: Your performance wasn't enough "ficcante"! [=penetrating, incisive] ...

- Morgan : But before he sang, you found him "friccante"![in the sense of exting]

[words jokes about... :teehee:]

Morgan replies between the general hilarity. Again on the stage the girl who last year was eight months pregnant and who had to withdraw to bootcamp because of her pregnancy. She performs and she does not convince the judges, but of the vote of Fedez allows her to go to bootcamp even this time. Here, Mika plays in one of his best mika-logism:

Mika says: "You were here with your "incenza" "[this word does not exist in any language of the world, i think :aah:]

Cabello doesn not understand and asks: "Innocenza??" [= innocence]

Mika: "No!!! Incenza!"

Morgan:" Incenza! Incenza!!!!!"

At that point, Cabello can not do nothing but confirm: "Yes, I understand. It's perfect. Incenza!"

Translation Mikalian-Italian-English:

Incenza = INCINTA[pregnant] + GRAVIDANZA [=pregnancy]

a new Mika-logism between the italian words for PREGNANT and PREGNANCY :aah::aah::aah::aah:

"You have the emotional intelligence"

"You're a refreshing crudités"

"You don't put "moRRRdente"[you don't put "bite" into your performance]

"A "baeglia nello scuro" [=un ballo nella notte=a dance in the dark, in the night]

and to a girl of 17 years old who has sung a song in a too didactic and educational way:

"You have "disnificato" the song," Mika says

Morgan asks for clarification: "Does it mean that she has removed the meaning from the song?"

[the word "disnificato" does not exist, but Morgan thinks that Mika was trying to say "remove the meaning", [significato=meaning :-: dis-nificato could be an attempt to say "to remove the meaning"]

But Mika explains: "No!! She has transformed the song in a Disney song!"

"Disney-ficato!!"

Here Morgan pearls:

"The universality that history gives us"

"Look, Mika. You can write 'pissed' in this way!"

"Songbird bipolar disorder, musical schizophrenia"

"I understand the hint, whenever it comes to be assh*les, everyone passed the ball to me!"

Here Fedez pearls (true revelation of this issue!)

"You reminded me of my summer lemons ... I relived the metallic taste of the first orthodontic appliance that I have kissed"

"According to me you're like Bruce Willis movies: before the explosion, you does not have sense"

"You are a bit as a "cinepanettoni" movie [=a sort of B-movie], shot by Truffaut"

"With Lucio Dalla [very famous songwriter from Bologna], here in Bologna, you brought a love song in the house of Cupid"

Victoria Cabello instead says:

"You are not always "intonatissimo" (referring to Morgan) [=you're not always in tune]

"Even here in Xfactor we have our sister" (referring to the American competitor who has just sung and Mika recalled Sister Act)

______

The second day started with an emotion: in the hall a group of kids in the audience, dressed in a blue shirt with white lettering, exhibits a billboard that read "Dyslexic Generation". Mika turns himself, he shows pleasantly surprised, points them and says, "I am dyslexic too!!"

In another time, Mika fills the hearts of everyone saying, in a very lively debate among the judges of a competitor:

- I'm not stupid, I'm just slow!

thereby giving to all the dyslexics and dysgraphics of Italy a smile and a tear of emotion.

Another anecdote about an international star that Mika knows very well: Lady Gaga.

Just entered a singer from Lecce, dressed in a very original way - skinny jeans, boots, t-shirt cut on the sides with a belt at the waist and hood pulled over his face. He says that his "look inspiration" is from Assassin's Creed, the famous videogame, but the judges say he's more just like Lady Gaga. They begin to nickname him "Lord Gaga" for that affinity with the eccentric American singer.

Mika says Lady Gaga began his career singing and recording more or less with him. One day, Lady Gaga was called by Mika's label for an audition. They were looking for a singer performing before him at his concerts.

Lady Gaga arrived, dressed in an original way as his custom was, and sit at the piano. From a bag, she pulled out an object that emitted smoke and a small ball rotating mirror type as in the 70's clubs. After setting in motion also the rotating ball, she begun to sing. "At the piano", says Mika," Lady Gaga is unbeatable. And her performance was extremely nice. " Then Mika commented, very disappointed: "but that "cogl..."[=assh*le] did not employed her!" .

P.S.: Lord Gaga has not passed. But "the yes" of Fedez has started a discussion between him and Morgan, which led to an unexpected break on the roadmap of the recordings....

Another surprise, the "Willy Willy Willy Girl": theyhave performed last year in front of Mika, who kicked off to the catchphrase of the network "WillyWillyWilly".

This year they were able to show the judges the job done and how much they have improved since last year. :teehee:

Another moment of great media frenzy when a "character" dressed in a white fur has appeared on the stage in a performance that left the judges puzzled. Soon after, the aforementioned character began to insult the judges, making Morgan a little angry: he asked him why he was on that stage??!. After the negative vote of the all four judges, the exalted figure has gone away screaming that he did not wanted to be judged by an idiot dressed as a waiter :shocked: (referring to Mika). Mika replied:

- Italians waiters are the most stylish in the world...so if you say to me "waiter", it's okay! (Mika)

And then, for fun and for fun, Mika is directed on stage. He pretended to be a shy competitor, inexperienced and very embarrassed. At the request of the judges to present "his song", Mika sang "a cappella" his Happy Ending. His legendary falsetto voice was high towards the sky, the audience was literally into raptures and almost they brought down the sports hall with applause and standing ovations and encores.

____

The third day of castings has been full of professionalism and attention to the aspiring talent who have gradually come and gone on the stage.

Mika said he was very impressed by the song of Irene Grandi,

, sang as a cover piece by a contestant and he asked for the translation. After memorizing the chorus of the song, Mika has sung it several times, adding it to the similar "Boum Boum Boum" of his new single, released in these days. He said he was pleased because both songs are about, though in a different way, of love and romance. :blush-anim-cl:

Thank you very much for your help!! :thumb_yello::flowers2:

Just two (very) little things:

- They aren't "out like a balcony", they are "fuRRRbi [furbi=clever, crafty]! "

Yes, obviously she was also referring to the nun who has participated as a contestant in The Voice of Italy. :teehee:

Is there already anyone who is doing the translation of the other article?

Edited by charlie20

Here the first part of the translation of this article:

10 giugno 2014

XFACTOR 8 – AUDITIONS OF BOLOGNA: THOUGHTS AND MEMORIES

disordered/messy and uncombeddishevelled

By Amneris Di Cesare

One person (myself) fulfils a dream, because follows this musical program, Xfactor Italy, from the first pre-casting of the first edition (that of Simona Ventura, Mara Maionchi and Morgan and the auditions with a piece "a cappella" of five-second, just saying/so to speak ! Do you remember? I miss it a little!) and is able to go to the auditions held in Bologna, June 7 to 9 this year.

(Do) You think that she may NOT write anything on his blog?

Nah!

Here's the chronicle of this stratospheric adventure.

I am meeting with my friend Lorella, that I have known on twitter, pediatrician of Ancona, with whom I share the burden of being a little farther in the years of a thirty year old and both to have a passion for Mika, around 14:40 . The sun is already hot, high and scorching. But we, solid and stolid wait and we're roasting for at least 45 minutes in the heat, chatting pleasantly with fellow sufferers in line with us. We meet Valeria, who later I’ll find out to be my friend on facebook (but in real life we don’t recognize ourselves - among us - if we are not called by nickname) and the three of us do group. A complicity and sympathy that starts (bursts) immediately, of those who you really appreciate because sincere and not contrived/insincere. All right. Meanwhile, the security moves us under a shed to prevent someone weirs(/collapses) to the ground dead from the blazing sun that rages and we are getting closer to the coveted entry into the Unipol Arena.

We are finally seated, the seats are good. We are fairly close to the judges' table, we can see the three-quarter stage. In short, we can't complain. The adventure begins.

The Repubblica.it also gives us the souvenir photograph, in fact we are immortalized just minutes after the entry into the Unipol Arena. This proves that indeed we have been to the auditions of Xfactor and there are no misunderstandings about it. (yes!come on!)

(be patient, but the "bimbominkijite" is contagious and epidemic in these early days of summer)

[bimbominkia is, in Italian slang, the new way to call a boy or a girl (normally between 10 and 19 years), a kid, a teenager, especially a teenage girl, who have facebook or many accounts, those who love singers like Justin Bieber and One Direction, the new faces of the "youth music". Bieber and One Direction have many fans but also many Haters, therefore, those who like them are called bimbominchia/bimbominkia (or bimbaminchia/bimbaminkia). They usually writes ill-formed, ungrammatical sentences with lots of abbreviations and exaggerated emoticons. Often associated with emos.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bimbominkia

http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=978856 ]

Starts/Begins a wait a bit long of the arrival of 4 judges and the start of the auditions. In fact, those who thought that, once they have entered and settled all in their seats, was all downhill from then on, were wrong. We entered/went inside at 16:00 and the judges revealed themselves only around 17:00. Before, a whole sequence of pre-recorded applause, "spontaneous" ovations and even standing ovations and "boo" for any awful singers registered/recorded if necessary/needed (or just in case). But the time spent giggling in company passes quickly and then finally the judges enter the track, and the first auditions begin.

At first, to tell the truth, to all it seemed that there was a little 'tension between Morgan and Fedez. In two interventions Morgan has urged/pressed Fedez with learned quotations and the young rapper has tried to counter/ answer-back but on both occasions the judge 6 (actually 5 ) times winner of Xfactor (and the Guinness World Record!) crushed him with a volley worthy of Federer with a battle/barrage of big words . (The term "acciattature" - a word that doesn’t exist - came out of this fight. I could not repeat the dialogue between them, but it was a little debate about certain technical elements/gimmicks of rap).

"An absolute universality that history gives us" (Morgan)

Even with Mika there has been an imperceptible small linguistic altercation, but the Anglo-Lebanese judge immediately has counterbalanced by putting at ease Fedez with whom he continued maintaining an idyllic understanding/harmony until the end of the show.

The show comes alive/ gets into full swing and the new judges are starting to show themselves and break the ice, perhaps initially a bit intimidated by the understanding that Mika and Morgan show from the beginning, who almost cooing, exchanging jokes and compliments and pats on the shoulder with a really incredible complicity.

But we must say that the best quotes come from the unsuspected, very acute verve of Fedez:

"You are a bit as a "cinepanettoni" movie [=a sort of B-movie, Cinepanettoni (or cinepanettoni) is an Italian neologism indicating some comic- demential movies of Italian production destined to come out in theaters during the Christmas season], shot by Truffaut"

While to Mika remain the somewhat ambiguous entr'actes on the meaning of the words in strict Mikabolario and the banter/jokes with Morgan:

"You have an emotional intelligence"

<<Siamo qui per scopire… >>(Mika) = << We are here “per scopire” … >>(Mika)

He meant “per scoprire” = to discover but “scopire” is very similar to another Italian word which means "to make sex" (if you exchange the i with the a)

<<ouch ouch (ahi ahi) Mika, we are into the ambiguity/ in the equivocation ... >> (Morgan)

Victoria Cabello insists/is obstinate on a perhaps too hasty judgment about an aspiring competitor, asks to hear another song to be able to decide, manages to make change the already negative opinion of Mika.

The Anglo-Italian presenter proves to have a charisma not explosive, not intrusive, but undeniably strong. Witty, subtle, almost detached, immediately wins the audience that applauds several times

and in a blink of an eye years and years of Simona Ventura to the conduction/presentation (but perhaps it is more correct to say leading/prominent role because the presenter is Alessandro Cattelan) of this program disappeared . Seriously/Really, great choice.

Edited by charlie20

The second part of the article:

The performance of the aspiring talents of this day were nice.

Noteworthy a guy with a guitar who sang a song by Domenico Modugno in an extraordinary way and has performed in a his own unreleased song in English even more remarkable and has earned a spontaneous standing ovation from the judges that lasted even very long.And a beautiful Italian-American girl, Jade, with the mother former Miss Universe, who sang Mia Martini in an incomparable way. Even for her standing ovation. Morgan at this point began to ask to the girl the phone number of her mother. Later, the catchphrase of "the phone number" will also affect Adèle, a friend as well as neighbor of Mika:

Morgan to Mika: << Can you give me the phone number of Adèle? >>

Mika: << I can’t even give you the number of my mother! >>

And the irresistible anecdotes by Mika, about the music stars who are his friends, such as Beth Ditto:

Has just sang a beautiful tall girl, with blonde long hair tied back in a ponytail. She's only 16 years old but says that is singing since she was a child and that she had already won a talent show when she was only nine, a competition organized by Disney Channel. She sings - very well - Holy Cross, by Beth Ditto. At the end of her performance, however, didn’t convinced Mika nor Victoria Cabello, who critics her being too self-confident, of one who thinks that already has the competition in her pocket.Mika makes things worse/ makes matters worse, by saying that:

<< She is the one who would be too easy to hate. Better not, for the moment. >>

And then he adds an anecdote about his friend Beth:

<< Beth Ditto had to sing at a festival before me. In the first song, the audience was cold, a few cheers. One of the audience throws to Beth a bottle full of piss. It hits her, and she gets all dirty. Then Beth Ditto says, "Oh, my clothes are all dirty now!" and she takes them off, and still naked on stage, she continued singing until the end. Since then, the public was all for her! Perhaps the girl here, should do the same: get naked! >>

<< Maybe in a few years, now better than no >>, Morgan replies.

Hilarious the entr'acte/little show before and after the performance of a duo, with a Tuscan accent, who enchant for the sympathy, the verve, the easy-going/light hearted and almost unaware attitude, but then they enchant performing in a Rino Gaetano (d'essai) song and in an unreleased/original song that makes the audience go into raptures. Obviously, the duo has passed (the audition) and Mika had the opportunity to comment:

<<They are not out like a balcony, they are fuRRRbi! >> [furbi = sly, cunning, shrewd, astute, clever, crafty]

Another nice moment with Victoria Cabello as protagonist, when a tall, fascinating/charming and "piacione" ("Piacione" is someone who does everything to try and seduce the people around him, sometimes becoming a little bit ridiculous) singer makes his entrance on stage. Victoria plays a bit with him and his looks really interesting, she discovers he is engaged with a girl named Victoria, and she says to be confident he will make a nice performance. Unfortunately for him, however, the performance is less than mediocre and then Victoria says:

<< Your performance wasn't enough "ficcante"! >> [ficcante = penetrating, incisive]

<<But before he sang, you found him "friccante"! >> Morgan replies between the general hilarity.

[friccante is a word that doesn't exist in the Italian vocabulary, it seems like something in between ficcante e frizzante, ficcante=penetrating,incisive and frizzante=sparkling/exciting]

Reappears on the stage the girl who last year was eight months pregnant and who had to withdraw at (or into?) the bootcamp because unfortunately exhausted from her pregnancy. She performs, but doesn’t convince the judges, but the vote of Fedez allows her to go to the bootcamp even this time.Here, Mika produces himself in one of his best Mika-logism:

<< You were here with your "incenza"… >> Mika

<< Innocenza? >> [= innocence]Cabello

<< No, incenza! >> Mika insists << Incenza! Incenza! >>

<< Yes, I understand. Incenza is perfect! > Cabello at that point confirms

Incenza = INCINTA [pregnant] + GRAVIDANZA [=pregnancy], a new Mika-logism!

"You have an emotional intelligence"

"You're of a refreshing crudités" [maybe he meant purezza = purity, but crudità = Mixed raw vegetables ]

“You did not put in it moRRRdente” [i think he meant mordente = decision, order, determination, purpose, decisiveness and effectiveness, but ,out of curiosity, mordente has also another meaning: Form of musical embellishment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ornament_(music)

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbellimento#Mordente]]

“Una baeglia allo scuro” [(trad.: un ballo al buio) = "A baeglia in the dark" (translation: a dance in the dark)]

“You have disnificato the song” (Mika)

“It means she has removed the meaning (from the song)?” (Morgan)

[the word "disnificato" doesn't exist, but Morgan thinks that Mika was trying to say "remove the meaning", [significato=meaning :-: dis-nificato could be an attempt to say "to remove the meaning"]

“No!! She made it Disney/has transformed it in a Disney song!Disneyficato!” (Mika)

Notes by me:

d’essai or d’autore (from French, literally "testing, expérimental") means a particular genre of music or movies, that is generally aimed not so much to the mass, but to a particular niche of people.In fact, it generally indicates those films or music which focus on issues that go beyond mere entertainment, such as, for example, the artistic value, experimentation, or the social engagement.

Rino Gaetano was an Italian musician and singer-songwriter. He is famous for his satirical songs and oblique yet incisive political commentary. He is remembered for his rough voice, the biting irony of his songs and social protest hidden behind seemingly light lyrics. While he avoided taking any sides politically and refused to be labelled, his songs are full of astute political commentary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rino_Gaetano

Here is the third and (finally!) last part of this article:

While we remember by Morgan:

"A universality that history gives us"

"Look, Mika, 'pissed (off)' is written like that!"

"Singing bipolar disorder, musical schizophrenia "

"I got the message, when it comes to being assh*les, everyone/you pass the ball to me!"

We remember instead by Fedez (true revelation of this edition/year!)

""According to me you're like for (/I compare you to) the films/movies of Bruce Willis: before the explosion you have no sense"

"You sang a song by a great artist Mia Martini destroyed by men"

"You are a bit like a cinepanettoni movie, filmed/directed by by Truffaut"

""I thought I was to come to judge but tonight you've taught me"

"With a song by Lucio Dalla [very famous songwriter from Bologna], here in Bologna, you brought a love song in the house of Cupid"

[lemons = limoni, but he meant limonare = necking or snogging, making out

http://www.wordreference.com/enit/necking

http://www.wordreference.com/iten/limonare]

[cinepanettoni = a sort of B-movie, Cinepanettoni (or cinepanettoni) is an Italian neologism indicating some comic- demential movies of Italian production destined to come out in theaters during the Christmas season]

By Victoria Cabello instead we remember:

"You too, it is not that you are always intonatissimo" (referring to Morgan) [=you're not always in tune]

"Even here in Xfactor have our sister" (referring to the American competitor who has just sung and that, to Mika remembered Sister Act, she was also referring to the nun who has participated as a contestant in The Voice of Italy. :teehee:)

The second day opens in the spirit of the emotion: in the hall/arena a group of kids in the audience, dressed in blue t-shirts with white writings, exhibits a billboard with "Dyslexic Generation" written on it. Mika turns, shows himself pleasantly surprised, points and says, "I too am dyslexic."

At another time, he (will fill) fills the heart(s) of everyone saying, in a very lively debate among the judges about a competitor:

<< I'm not stupid, I'm just slow! >>

thereby giving/donating a smile and a tear of emotion to all dyslexic and dysgraphic of Italy.

Another moment of extreme delicacy and poetry, emotion to tears, is always given by Mika, when, during a makeup break, the English judge rushes towards the audience to greet a little girl with a disability, sitting in her wheelchair who for the entire duration of the program had exhibited a billboard "Mika, I'll take you away with me".

Mika leaned down to kiss her, has accepted a letter that the girl (a beautiful little girl, with a contagious and cheerful smile, Mika himself would say that "you've got a smile that spaaaaca!") had written to him and a (small) bracelet that Gabriellina (so the girl it's called) had made for him and that he has wore until the end of the recordings. Exciting/moving to tears. I've written it before, but I can't not repeat it.

I am happy to have been able to witness live to this thing.

This confirms what I have always strongly believed of this international star without a shred of diva-like attitude/behavior in his blood.

[spaaaaca!,esso spacca = It rocks! It rules! It kicks ass!]

Another anecdote by Mika, always about an international star that he knows very well: Lady Gaga. It's just entered a singer of Lecce, dressed in a very original way - skinny jeans, boots, t-shirt cut on the sides and with a belt at the waist and hood pulled over his face - who says to be inspirated by (/to draw his inspiration from) Assassin's Creed, the famous videogame, but the judges say (his look) it's more just like that of Lady Gaga. They begin to nickname him "Lord Gaga" for that affinity with the eccentric American singer.

Mika says that Lady Gaga began her singing and recording career more or less together with him. One day, the label of Mika had contacted the singer, for an audition. They were looking for a singer performing before him, at his concerts. Lady Gaga showed up, dressed in an original way like her custom was, and immediately sat at the piano. From a bag, she pulled out an object that emitted smoke and a small rotating mirrored ball, like that of the 70s' discos. Had set in motion also that and she had begun to sing. At the piano, says Mika, Lady Gaga is unbeatable. And her performance was extremely nice/beautiful.

<< But that c*** (=ass*ole) didn't choose her! >> Mika then commented, disappointed.

P.S.: Lord Gaga has not passed the audition. But the yes of Fedez has started a discussion between him and Morgan, which led to an unexpected break on the schedule of the recordings.

Unfortunately, the good things are destined to end and of course the fate puts his hand in it.

The undersigned then has found herself having to respond to a family emergency and had to slip away from the Unipol Arena Sunday night around 20:00, during the unexpected break above mentioned to quell a little discussion happened between Fedez and Morgan, and was not able to attend the next stage, where, it was found out that/it was later learned, Mika has performed with some minute of his "Boum Boum Boum", the new single whose release is scheduled for tomorrow, June 11, 2014 (and which below we give you some anticipation) that he sang for just a few seconds, in a off-air, putting it in relation/connection to the song of Irene Grandi, "Bum Bum" a big hit/smash hit (tormentone) song a few summers ago and whose refrain Mika wanted to learn by heart, asking for an explanation of the meaning.

The undersigned also has knew that yesterday evening, the third and final day of Bologna, Mika has sung, going up on stage, improvising and pretending to be a shy and awkward competitor, his "Happy Ending". Seems that his voice is silhouetted high into the sky as a time/as or like before and that the audience literally into raptures has almost brought down the sports arena. Unfortunately I was not there. But, as I wrote elsewhere, I live of what is beautiful and of the moments of rare beauty. I feed (myself) of this. And I will make it suffice.

A witch's prediction (or as a witch): #XF8 will be the most magical edition of all. And Mika will win.

Edited by charlie20

Thank you for the huge translation work you've done on my article. I was thinking of translating it myself but had hard time working on my next future issues and didn't.

I am moved that somone has took into consideration my silly and excited words. I was able to see my "Muse" from a few meters of distance and had been a great experience to me.

thank you so muck

I'm so honored.

a.