We definitly are! :biggrin2:

Yes, that's the day we must all travel to his house in London and sing Origin of Love. :bow:

ooooh yes, i've always wanted to go on a religious pilgrimage!

YAAAASSS. *skips first day of school to creep at mika's house* 

if it's for your religion don't they have to excuse you?  *doesn't know what the law in Norway is*

We are, omg we are! :lol:

And the 18th of August is our most important holiday throughout the year! :naughty:

Yes!  This is a national holiday for all worshippers...and for the man himself, of course.  :cheer:

We definitly are! :biggrin2:

Yes, that's the day we must all travel to his house in London and sing Origin of Love. :bow:

Yeah, let's go to the temple and sing the sacred hymn. :pray:

YAAAASSS. *skips first day of school to creep at mika's house* 

if it's for your religion don't they have to excuse you?  *doesn't know what the law in Norway is*

Yes!  This is a national holiday for all worshippers...and for the man himself, of course.  :cheer:

So......... who brings the glitter?

if it's for your religion don't they have to excuse you? *doesn't know what the law in Norway is*

Haha so feel free to join us. :D

In Germany you get excused therefore. So I'm in. :biggrin2:

Yes! This is a national holiday for all worshippers...and for the man himself, of course. :cheer:

:serenade:

So......... who brings the glitter?

IT'S ME OF COURSE!!! *throws glitter and stardust* :bow:

Haha so feel free to join us.

In Germany you get excused therefore. So I'm in.

IT'S ME OF COURSE!!! *throws glitter and stardust*

*puts on her pilgrim badge, packs up the cat, grabs her walking stick, and begins her sacred trek*

that smilie makes me picture Mika on his balcony, staring at us while we all try to serenade him xD

so glitter and stardust is covered, but who will bring the lollipops and cake and balloons and diet coke & pizza and other basically pointlessly delicious items? *is a worrier*

Edited by kreacher

Haha so feel free to join us. :D

In Germany you get excused therefore. So I'm in. :biggrin2:

IT'S ME OF COURSE!!! *throws glitter and stardust* :bow:

*puts earphones on, grabs her backpack, puts all her Mikamerch in it and starts on her journey*

*puts on her pilgrim badge, packs up the cat, grabs her walking stick, and begins her sacred trek*

that smilie makes me picture Mika on his balcony, staring at us while we all try to serenade him xD

so glitter and stardust is covered, but who will bring the lollipops and cake and balloons and diet coke & pizza and other basically pointlessly delicious items?

Ikr, I just can see him standing there, watching over us with a :shocked: expression on his face. :aah:

I'm in charge of the lollipops obviously. :mf_rosetinted: And I'll bring some other stuff nobody needs, I'm good in doing that.  

Right, where did I left the rubber duckies...

*puts earphones on, grabs her backpack, puts all her Mikamerch in it and starts on her journey*

Ikr, I just can see him standing there, watching over us with a :shocked: expression on his face. :aah:

I'm in charge of the lollipops obviously. :mf_rosetinted: And I'll bring some other stuff nobody needs, I'm good in doing that.  

ooooooh can i bring the duckies? we'll obviously need a lot during bath time. They're kinda my thing, i have about 100. Can't believe i forgot them xD

Edited by kreacher

ooooooh can i bring the duckies? we'll obviously need a lot during bath time. They're kinda my thing, i have about 100. Can't believe i forgot them xD

Suuuure, then I will find something else we don't need and bring that instead..... Hmmm, what about... Mikactus?

oh, yeah, I probably do!!

so glitter and stardust is covered, but who will bring the lollipops and cake and balloons and diet coke & pizza and other basically pointlessly delicious items? *is a worrier*

*zips jacket, packs emergency supply of chocolate and grabs jetpack*

Suuuure, then I will find something else we don't need and bring that instead..... Hmmm, what about... Mikactus?

Oh, yessss, I'll bring mine!  :yes:

We should write a book about our journey! "The Mikobbit- There and back again (or not back again maybe)" :shun:

• Like 1

Oh, yessss, I'll bring mine!  :yes:

We should write a book about our journey! "The Mikobbit- There and back again (or not back again maybe)" :shun:

Everyone should bring theirs! :D

Aaah yes, that sounds great, love it. :mf_rosetinted:  'The Mikobbit, - There and never return again'

*puts on her pilgrim badge, packs up the cat, grabs her walking stick, and begins her sacred trek*

that smilie makes me picture Mika on his balcony, staring at us while we all try to serenade him xD

so glitter and stardust is covered, but who will bring the lollipops and cake and balloons and diet coke & pizza and other basically pointlessly delicious items? *is a worrier*

*gets ready to start walking*

Hahahaha what picture I have in my mind now! :naughty: I bet he would be pleased to get such a nice concert from his fans!

*puts earphones on, grabs her backpack, puts all her Mikamerch in it and starts on her journey*

I'm in charge of the lollipops obviously. :mf_rosetinted: And I'll bring some other stuff nobody needs, I'm good in doing that.

I knew we can count on you concerning Lollies! :teehee:

Ooooh can I write that?  Always wanted to publish a book. :D

As long as I get the title credits  :shun:

Hahahaha what picture I have in my mind now! :naughty: I bet he would be pleased to get such a nice concert from his fans!

Hhaahahha, I picture us walking on this very dedicated line  :aah: If something comes in the way, we just walk right trough it :rm_robot:

Same hahaha! :naughty:

You can always count on my Lollies. :mf_rosetinted:

Hhaahahha, I picture us walking on this very dedicated line  :aah: If something comes in the way, we just walk right trough it :rm_robot:

So do I haha. :aah:

*looks concerded into the harsh wind for a dramatic effect*

'Nothing can stop us diehard fans!!'

Hhaahahha, I picture us walking on this very dedicated line :aah: If something comes in the way, we just walk right trough it :rm_robot:

Ahaha yes that's how I have imagined our trip! :mf_rosetinted:

Same hahaha! :naughty:

You can always count on my Lollies. :mf_rosetinted:

So do I haha. :aah:

*looks concerded into the harsh wind for a dramatic effect*

'Nothing can stop us diehard fans!!'

I wanna have your Lollies! :mikacool::lmfao:

Never ever! :naughty: We are the best pilgrims on this planet. :mf_rosetinted: