Hello Mika's fans !

Agathe.B

Hello :)

My name is Agathe and I'm 14. I'm in 2de in a lycée in France (in Auvergne precisly). My passions are drawing and drama. I love playing piano and singing (Mika's songs of course ^^)

I know Mika since 2007 or 2008 (I don't remember exactly because at this time I was 7 or 8 years old ^^). I already loved songs like "Relax", "Love today" or "Lollipop".

I think I'm really fan of him for 2-3 years, when "Celebrate" and "Elle me dit" went out. And in end 2013, when I learned that Mika became a coach on The voice I decide to watch this TV programm and I can say that I discovered his personality by this programm (I just knew his songs at this time) and I loved it.

My favourite song is "Relax" because it's the first that I ever heard. My favourite album is without doubt the first.

Now my dream is to see Mika in concert.

Sorry for all the mistakes I can do in English, I understand quite good but I don't speak very well.

I'm happy to meet fans for all around the world (I only know some French fans because I'm already in a french Mika fans' forum).

See you ;)

Agathe.

Edited by Agathe.B

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Agathe and I'm 14. I'm in 2de in a lycée in France (in Auvergne precisly). My passions are drawing and drama. I love playing piano and singing (Mika's songs of course ^^)

I know Mika since 2007 or 2008 (I don't remember exactly because at this time I was 7 or 8 years old ^^). I already loved songs like "Relax", "Love today" or "Lollipop".

I think I'm really fan of him for 2-3 years, when "Celebrate" and "Elle me dit" went out. And in end 2013, when I learned that Mika became a coach on The voice I decide to watch this TV programm and I can say that I discovered his personality by this programm (I just knew his songs at this time) and I loved it.

My favourite song is "Relax" because it's the first that I ever heard. My favourite album is without doubt the first.

Sorry for all the mistakes I can do in English, I understand quite good but I don't speak very well.

I'm happy to meet fans for all around the world (I only know some French fans because I'm already in a french Mika fans' forum).

See you ;)

Agathe.

Bienvenue, Agathe! :bye:

See you ;)

Agathe.

Bienvenue chérie! :huglove::mikalove:

Thank you every one !!

(By the way, I've forgot to say it in my presentation but I'm in a 2nd Abibac Class so I can a little speak German ^^ so if there are some German's fans it would be a pleasure to speak German with their :) )

Thank you every one !!

(By the way, I've forgot to say it in my presentation but I'm in a 2nd Abibac Class so I can a little speak German ^^ so if there are some German's fans it would be a pleasure to speak German with their :) )

Sabine64 and Littlelady are both German and I'm sure they will be happy to chat to you.

We also have a French-speaking thread here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27777