Eurovision 2015

Jojotje

How's the show?

How are the presenters?

Di I have to feel ashamed?

;)

Don't worry they did good :wink2: But their dressed :puke:

Conchita on the other hand needs to practice interviewing the artists in green room.

• Like 1

I loved the staging for Sweden - really good special effects - but the song itself seemed ordinary :dunno:

Israel's song was quite catchy

Yeah the staging is the most important part. But I like the song, even if MÃ¥ns' voice was overpowered by the music tonight :/

I loved the staging for Sweden - really good special effects - but the song itself seemed ordinary :dunno:

Israel's song was quite catchy

In the middle of power drama ballad after power drama ballad, I loved Israel's song!

And I loved Switzerland as well, too bad they're not through :( It's always a bonus point for me when the singer writes their own song.

Hey there it's lollipop161! (new forum, had to change it lol) The girl of the "peace project" (olddd) from israel! it's been a while!

Just came here to say that i'm happy you liked Israel's entry! I think the song is really great this time! The singer is only 16 yo btw!!

I watch only the semi final 2, so among the songs I liked the most Cyprus, Latvia and Sweden!!

waiting for tommorow night, see ya ;)

Hey there it's lollipop161! (new forum, had to change it lol) The girl of the "peace project" (olddd) from israel! it's been a while!

Just came here to say that i'm happy you liked Israel's entry! I think the song is really great this time! The singer is only 16 yo btw!!

I watch only the semi final 2, so among the songs I liked the most Cyprus, Latvia and Sweden!!

Hi! glad to see you back! :bye:

I've written on your profile about your old account ;) 

Hi :bye:

His only 16??!!! :shocked::blink: :blink:

How great that you're back - I've missed you!! -:) Hope that the other girl ( Toulun? ) from the PP returns as well ...

I think Sweden will win tonight - but also hope for a place within the first 5 places for Norway. This year we have a beautiful song, imo -:)

Good luck to all the nations participating...-:)

Love,love

me

I didn't watch the first night, but for now my favourite is Sweden. I love the scene and effects. It's so creative. And the song is already on my phone ;) Can't wait for tonight.