No Place in Heaven , Mika's 4th album , to be released on june 15th

cubitus

According to radio RTL on it's site RTl.fr , Mika's 4th album " No Place In Heaven " is to be released in France on June 15th. The radio doesn't give more details about he track listing.

Woot woot :yay: :yay:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to radio RTL on it's site RTl.fr , Mika's 4th album " No Place In Heaven " is to be released in France on June 15th. The radio doesn't give more details about he track listing.

Yes, here's the link to the news item:

Mika dévoile un premier extrait de son nouvel album

http://www.rtl.fr/culture/arts-spectacles/mika-devoile-un-premier-extrait-de-son-nouvel-album-7777124781

I wish there was an official announcement from Mika's team about this.

Is this for definite?

As that is not what was announced on the radio yesterday, when the premiere of TAY was played.

Edited by RAK1

I love that brand (I know, I said this sentence in an other thread). But, I listened that he due on may by BBC, in june by different french radios, and, I'm not sure, but in Italy, Talk About you will not be in the album. :blink:

It very strange, this organisation :doh:

I prefer waiting the "real" source.

Is this for definite?

As that is not what was announced on the radio yesterday, when the premiere of TAY was played.

I read it in several french sites actualy , but there's still no official announcement from Mika's management , yet.

I read it in several french sites actualy , but there's still no official announcement from Mika's management , yet.

On the UK radio show where they premiered it, Ken Bruce said it was going to be called Talk About You, like the single.

But I think waiting for Mika or TM to confirm is the best thing to do,

On the UK radio show where they premiered it, Ken Bruce said it was going to be called Talk About You, like the single.

Yeah, I haven't been able to pry any details from Mika's team. :sneaky2: I agree that No Place in Heaven would be a great title, but when they're ready to announce it, they'll announce it. :dunno:

Yeah, I haven't been able to pry any details from Mika's team. :sneaky2: I agree that No Place in Heaven would be a great title, but when they're ready to announce it, they'll announce it. :dunno:

i agree, it would be a great title for the album.

We've had this before though, haven't we?

Remember when the album, We Are Golden, became The Boy Who Knew Too Much, not long before the release date.

I got two TBWKTM albums from Amazon instead of one, because they got mixed up, due to the change in title.

I agree that No Place In Heaven would be an awesome title for the new opus.

I listened to what Ken Bruce said three times and in my ears he only said " there is an album too which will be released around that time "and for me it didn´t sound like the album has the same Name.