MIKA at FESTIVAL JARDINS DE PEDRALBES, BARCELONA: 10 July 2015

dcdeb

I'm so happy and the people here looks so nice. Mika deserves good people around him because that is the idea that I have about him and it does not matter if he is not so perfect. Who is it?.

The really truth is that a wonderful musicien come to us very soon.

Totally agree!  :clap:

Exactly and for me this gig has an extraordinary good surprise, meet a very good friend and other ppl that never met in person, moreover another friends that saw in another gigs long time ago. I expect a magical night in a magical place.   :wub:

:spain:  :hug:

That venue looks absolutely amazing :wub: ,but the most tempting for me it was the word "seated" :rolleyes:   I can't wait to meet you all there!  :pbjt:

Ohh this is also tempting for me, never went a M's gig seated. 

I will be seating at the fourth row, but If you suggest that I could wear for example a flower on my hear to meet me at the firs sight, I'll do it. :flowers2: jijijijij

Ohh yes, that would be a great idea. 

• Like 1

Oh, Barcelona is coming so soon, I'm so exciting - to visit this lovely town again, to see Mika (with numbered seats) and meet friends. :wub:

By the way: I have 2 tics to sell in front row. In case anyone knows anyone :-) :)

• 2 weeks later...

HOLY SMOKE! They ask 210EU for a single ticket to the Bob Dylan show

In their official website or in  other unofficial? 

Some unofficial pages increase the price of tickets x4  :sneaky2:

But I wouldn't be surprise if that was the real prize, Bob Dylan is  Bob Dylan, a rock legend. :wink2:
Edited by Mikasister

In their official website or in  other unofficial? 

Some unofficial pages increase the price of tickets x4  :sneaky2:

But I wouldn't be surprise if that was the real prize, Bob Dylan is  Bob Dylan, a rock legend. :wink2:

Official! 

• 2 weeks later...

No, about 190 left right now. 

where do you look? The site I see are more than 600 tickets still available and it´s the site Deb posted here. Is it possible you only look on the middle block of seats?

Edited by Sabine64

Not bad condisering that he has no promo here and many people thinks he has disappeared. 

:shocked:  I think it's strange that people think MIKA disappeared, when it's only 2 years these days,  since your streets, busses etc. had big adv. for "Live your life" ! :)   It's very few artists that release alb. more often than with 2-3 years intervall.

Here, people might be forgiven for thinking this way  - because the last gig was in March 2010, and nobody, except hardcore fans,  knew about TOOL !! - and after that nothing!!  :doh:  

Love,love

me 

:shocked:  I think it's strange that people think MIKA disappeared, when it's only 2 years these days,  since your streets, busses etc. had big adv. for "Live your life" ! :)   It's very few artists that release alb. more often than with 2-3 years intervall.

Here, people might be forgiven for thinking this way  - because the last gig was in March 2010, and nobody, except hardcore fans,  knew about TOOL !! - and after that nothing!!  :doh:  

Love,love

me 

People forget quickly if they don't follow him like we do and there's no sign of LYL on the streets, TV etc.. LYL is played ocasionally on the radio, that's all. I know people who used to follow him and they ask me now: "where's Mika? what is he doing? Is he still making music?  Others just have realized he has a new single TAY but just because it was played for several days when was released but now it seems they forgot again as there's no promo enough. 

I hope things change when NPIH is launched but if he's being focussed in Italy I have my doubts. :( We'll see...Hope I'm wrong. 

Edited by Mikasister