MIKA at FESTIVAL JARDINS DE PEDRALBES, BARCELONA: 10 July 2015

dcdeb

Mika has sold 85% of tickets without any kind of promotion, that`s not bad, and considering that he does not come to our country since  two years ago , has a lot of merit having sold so many tickets.  

• Like 1

Mika has sold 85% of tickets without any kind of promotion, that`s not bad, and considering that he does not come to our country since  two years ago , has a lot of merit having sold so many tickets.  

That 85 % you're talking about is a quick percentage I calculated and wrote on my personal Twitter, it's not official at all. 

That 85 % you're talking about is a quick percentage I calculated and wrote on my personal Twitter, it's not official at all. 

Ok, but there're just a few left to sell.

Thank you Mikasister for the pictures of the venue! It will be my very first time with Mika on stage, and I'm very excited about it! I could get 2 seats in the 4th row, on the right side (when you look at the stage). My daughter will be with me as an helper for her mother, she'll be in charge of the pictures and  maybe some videos! Just hope she'll agree to do so! :) I'll meet  an other french fan there Nicou (she's a member of the forum too) she'll be seated front row. Hope you all will give a good energy to the show! :thumb_yello:

Edited by valerie-emma

Thank you Mikasister for the pictures of the venue! It will be my very first time with Mika on stage, and I'm very excited about it! I could get 2 seats in the 4th row, on the right side (when you look at the stage). My daughter will be with me as an helper for her mother, she'll be in charge of the pictures and  maybe some videos! Just hope she'll agree to do so! :) I'll meet  an other french fan there Nicou (she's a member of the forum too) she'll be seated front row. Hope you all will give a good energy to the show! :thumb_yello:

You're welcome. I know Nicou. You can be sure this will be a special show, because the fantastic place surrounded by gardens, good people and of couse MIKA!  :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

Just wondering, how likely is it that he'll sing live your life? I wouldn't mind to hear this live, and i guess spain is the most likely place for it. Was it a big enough hit so people attending the gig will expect to hear it?

• Like 1

Just wondering, how likely is it that he'll sing live your life? I wouldn't mind to hear this live, and i guess spain is the most likely place for it. Was it a big enough hit so people attending the gig will expect to hear it?

It was. It would make sense he sings that song there. We will ask him to sing it for sure  :naughty:

• Like 1

I'll be sittin on the 9th row. I'm attending the show alone. Does anyone know the list of songs he'll be singing? 

We never know that but I hope he sings a bunch of the new ones from NPIH not BG or Lollipop as always.

I can´t wait to be there and see all of you and Mika. So so happy Graciosa talked me into this gig ( which was very easy I think ). See you next week

See you soon, Sabine!!  :wink2:

• Like 1

I can´t wait to be there and see all of you and Mika. So so happy Graciosa talked me into this gig ( which was very easy I think ). See you next week

Wohooo!  I´m looking forward to next week.

• Like 2