All She Wants Lyrics & Discussion

I love that song! Glad they chose it :biggrin2::clap: :clap: :clap:

The best place to post updates about What She Wants is here 

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31716-all-she-wants-lyrics-and-discussion/page-3

Thanks a lot for sharing :huglove:

I think this actually belongs in news -- this thread is for discussing the lyrics and the song itself.

Molly's post is really NEWS -- I wouldn't have moved it. :dunno: But since it's moved already, I'm not going to move it back. ;)

In any case, from what I understand, the song isn't being released as a single in the way we think of singles -- it won't be issued separately with separate packaging, like, for example, Talk About You was. It's just being promoted as an individual song from the album. 

I think it's great that BBCR2 is playing it, just wish other radio stations would follow suit! 

I think this actually belongs in news -- this thread is for discussing the lyrics and the song itself.

Molly's post is really NEWS -- I wouldn't have moved it. :dunno: But since it's moved already, I'm not going to move it back. ;)

In any case, from what I understand, the song isn't being released as a single in the way we think of singles -- it won't be issued separately with separate packaging, like, for example, Talk About You was. It's just being promoted as an individual song from the album. 

I think it's great that BBCR2 is playing it, just wish other radio stations would follow suit! 

:thumb_yello: It's super that BBCR2 plays ASW regulary!!  :fisch: Let's hope it continues - that NPIH alb. gets more attention in the UK - and that it leads to a good sale, and demand for more gigs!!  :wink2:

Love,love

me

To me, it's not the singles themselves that matter, so much as the album sales. People can probably download the single anyway, from Itunes, if they want to, but I'm hoping they'll buy the album.

I'm so happy ASW is getting so much attention on radio 2. I hope also that other stations might play it.I tweeted R2 to thank them for playing it. It would be good if more UK people would do the same. They need to know people are aware of the song and are loving it

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

:thumb_yello: It's super that BBCR2 plays ASW regulary!!  :fisch: Let's hope it continues - that NPIH alb. gets more attention in the UK - and that it leads to a good sale, and demand for more gigs!!  :wink2:

Love,love

me

Great news!  But I don't think there will be any more UK gigs this year apart from the Adelphi gig.

Maybe next year, who knows? :wink2:

Great news!  But I don't think there will be any more UK gigs this year apart from the Adelphi gig.

Maybe next year, who knows? :wink2:

Yes, that's what I mean  :) The rest of this year seems quite booked for MIKA, but in 2016 there might be new chances for more gigs in the UK, and maybe also Scotland :wink2: 

Imo, regular radioplay of the songs from NPIH will be the safest way to achieve that, in addition to all kinds of positive attention.  Let's hope for the best to come... :wub: 

Love,love

me 

• Like 2

Yes, that's what I mean  :) The rest of this year seems quite booked for MIKA, but in 2016 there might be new chances for more gigs in the UK, and maybe also Scotland :wink2:

Imo, regular radioplay of the songs from NPIH will be the safest way to achieve that, in addition to all kinds of positive attention.  Let's hope for the best to come... :wub:

Love,love

me 

I just hope UK people on Twitter, give Radio 2 some feedback. I don't tweet a lot, I just share an account with my husband Alan now, but I tweted Radio 2 and answered someone else's tweet.

Radio 2 are really Good Guys and Mika should write a song for them or add another Good Guys verse.

Thank you Radio 2 for playing my new songs

Thanks for letting UK know I haven't gone

There's a lovely place in Heaven just for you

Thank you fans, and have patience, I will plan some concerts too.

For all my fans in the UK

I know how patient you are

And lots of you in the UK

Remember I am a star

So I'll remember the UK

I'll come to sing and to dance

Because I know that the world

Is not just Italy and France.

So Radio 2, you are the good guys

UK fans are Good Guys

I'm a Good Guy I've not gone. x2.

• Like 3

I just hope UK people on Twitter, give Radio 2 some feedback. I don't tweet a lot, I just share an account with my husband Alan now, but I tweted Radio 2 and answered someone else's tweet.

Radio 2 are really Good Guys and Mika should write a song for them or add another Good Guys verse.

Remember I am a star

So I'll remember the UK

UK fans are Good Guys

:thumb_yello: This is funny and great Marilyn!  :hug: You're a genious,  with all you lyrics, based on MIKAs songs! :naughty: Tweet it to BBCR2 - I'm sure they'll love it!  :teehee:

Love,love

me

• Like 1

Love,love

me 

Fingers crossed! :crossed: If he did more UK dates next year, that would be an ideal Christmas present for me.  But I don't know if he will do a proper UK tour ever again? :dunno:

Remember I am a star

So I'll remember the UK

UK fans are Good Guys

:clap::wub2:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

To be clear, I'm not a hater
and my wife, I like her too
Let's be honest with each other
There's some things we always knew
All that she wants is the sun and the moon
The call of the wild and a big silver spoon

All she wants
Is another little special arrangement
A financial engagement
Social standing is stable
But no kids on the table
Just a little harmless diversion
An acceptable version
But I know my heart is in peril
Made a deal with the devil

All that she wants (All she wants)
All she wants
All she wants
All she wants
All she wants is another son

Oh it seems I was mistaken
Heaven knows just what I’ve done
All these hateful conversations
Are not helping anyone
My dear wife I have to leave you
There is nothing you can say
You can keep the house without me
You'll be better off this way

i like this path  cause is confusing for me when he speaking with "his wife" and his mother want for him.. and his diferent tone voice. i like the end is "confuse" cause he pretend a separation radical in his family i can see this and monetary ambition too.

• 1 month later...