I have not recieved my tickets !

Mireille

Hello !

I don't know who I could contact so I start this new topic because I have booked two tickets for Mika's gig in Toulouse (le Bikini on October 4th) on your website during the presale on April 1st and I still haven't recieved anything although the gig is scheduled in about one week.

I have printed the Internet page mentionning that my booking was complete and my credit card would be charged by the payment, I have a reference but I have no tickets and start to be seriously worried !

Do you think I will be able to get my tix in the forthcoming week or should I try to buy new places elsewhere ? If I don't receive my tickets, will I be refunded ? Thanks for answering !

Mireille

Mireille, there is no need to buy new tickets. Someone else here can probably tell you for sure but you will probably have to collect your tickets at the venue. Mika Fan Club is NOT the ticket seller. You could try contacting the seller directly. That info is on your confirmation email.

Hello Mireille,

French ? Je ne les ai pas reçus pour Marseille (7 octobre !) Non plus... mais j'ai reçu un email de See Tickets me disant que je pourrais les retirer sur place juste avant le concert. Tu recevras probablement le même. C'est pas glop mais bon, on a pas le choix...

• Like 1

I'd suggest looking at your confirmation again to see it it mentions whether you should expect to receive your tickets in the post, print them off or collect them there. If it's the former then you'll need to contact the ticket seller & they will likely either reassure you that they're on their way or arrange for you to collect them there. Like Deb said though there's no need for you to buy new tickets.

Seetickets posts tickets about 7/15 days before the event... but some people told me that they don't post tickets outside the UK, so people have to collect them at the venue anyway. Did you log in your reserved area with your reference code? If you have doubts about what to do, I  would advice you to write them so they will tell you ;)

First, thanks to all of you for your advice and support.

I registered on SeeTickets website. This is strange : my order appears twice but one is stiked through. as if they had erased my order by mistake than completed it later. I don't know. :what:

They said the tickets booked before April 7th have all been sent that day. I booked on April 1st and still have nothing. :wait:

I emailed them. I hope it's fixed within this week. :pray:

This is the main part of the quite conforting answer I just recieved :

"Tickets will be despatched as soon as possible, but may not be received until the week of the event. If you have not received your tickets in the post, please contact us no later than two working days before the show date."

Now let's see what goes on and thank you again for the help ! :bye:

• Like 1

This is the main part of the quite conforting answer I just recieved :

"Tickets will be despatched as soon as possible, but may not be received until the week of the event. If you have not received your tickets in the post, please contact us no later than two working days before the show date."

Now let's see what goes on and thank you again for the help ! :bye:

I tried to help Nicolla who had a similar problem with See Tickets and she got the same answer for Mika in Rennes...and she got it at Rennes at 7 PM just before the gig, so it ended well :thumb_yello:

Edited by crazyaboutmika