Publicité TGV – "Je chante" by TGV et Mika / 30''

Publicité TGV – "Je chante" by TGV et Mika / Making-Of

Publicité TGV – "Je chante" by TGV et Mika / 45''

Publicité TGV – "Je chante" by TGV et Mika / 90''

"Je chante" by TGV et Mika / 10''

"Je chante" by TGV et Mika / 20''

Publicité TGV Pro – Mika et Julie

Publicité TGV Pro – Mika et Jean

================================================================================================

Il Piccolo

http://ilpiccolo.gelocal.it/trieste/cronaca/2015/08/29/news/spot-con-mika-tra-i-vigneti-del-collio-1.12004676?refresh_ce

Spot con Mika tra i vigneti del Collio

La nuova pubblicità del treno francese Tgv sarà girata in parte sulla strada di Angoris. Riprese al via la prossima settimana

29 agosto 2015

CORMONS. A prima vista i vigneti cormonesi non hanno nulla a che spartire con Mika e con i treni francesi ad alta velocità, eppure la prossima settimana una parte del nuovo spot del Tgv, con protagonista il cantante anglo-libanese giudice di X-Factor, verrà girato sulla strada di Angoris. Il progetto non è noto nel suo quadro generale, per cui non si può escludere che si tratti di un viaggio musicale tra le vigne del mondo, però è quantomeno curioso che i francesi, tanto orgogliosi delle loro eccellenze nazionali – a partire dal vino -, con tanti set casalinghi a loro disposizione (dallo Champagne al Bordeaux, tanto per citare solo i terroir più noti), per promuovere il loro gioiello ferroviario abbiano scelto come sfondo delle riprese proprio la zona del Collio e quella della Goriska Brda.

La Direzione lavori e mobilità della Provincia di Gorizia ha diffuso proprio ieri un’ordinanza per limitare temporaneamente la viabilità lungo la Sp16 tra lunedì 31 agosto e lunedì 7 settembre. Sarà questo l’arco temporale all’interno del quale verrà girata una delle scene della pubblicità prodotta dalla società slovena Trixtr. Da Lubiana però assicurano che i disagi al traffico lungo la via Vino della Pace saranno limitati allo stretto necessario e che non supereranno in ogni caso la mezza giornata. La troupe sarà probabilmente a Cormons solo mercoledì, ma per necessità logistiche, attraverso l’Ufficio Cinema della Fvg Film Commission, è stata presentata una richiesta settimanale.

Nel corso delle ultime feste natalizia sul Tgv hanno viaggiato 5 milioni di passeggeri e per il periodo estivo la stima della Société nationale des chemins de fer français era di 24 milioni per il bimestre luglio-agosto. La musica non è in ogni caso stranea ai treni ad alta velocità della Sncf. Con il Tgv Live-Music Express, in occasione dei più importanti festival transalpini, nelle carrozze bar vengono proposti dei concerti in modo che la musica possa iniziare già al momento della partenza.

Dalle poche indiscrezioni reapelate, il concept della storia della nuova pubblicità prevede un viaggio di Mika seduto alla tastiera di un pianoforte. Di fronte alla Tenuta di Angoris verranno girate due o tre inquadrature dello spot con un camera-car. Le immagini verranno quindi elaborate al computer in post-produzione. Con ogni probabilità intorno al cantante e al suo pianoforte verrà poi costruita la carrozza del treno superveloce e il paesaggio che si vedrà scorrere via attraverso i finestrini sarò il nostro Collio, anziché - pardon! - quello dei vigneti d’Oltralpe. Il risultato finale, in ogni caso, non è ancora noto. Di certo c’è che altre inquadrature verranno girate in Slovenia e, parafrasando con una battuta un noto proverbio, viene da dire che le vigne del vicino sono sempre più verdi. Anche per i francesi.

Twitter

10:59 p.m. - 7 Sep 2015

https://twitter.com/mikasounds/status/641022895947386881

Just finished shooting the most amazing night scene in Marseille train station! Meanwhile in the time… https://t.co/yfQF2MBt2e

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 3

Radio Scoop

http://www.radioscoop.com/reportages.php?id=108340

AUDIO MP3

1. http://www.radioscoop.com/media/aud/201969.mp3
  2. http://www.radioscoop.com/media/aud/201970.mp3
  3. http://www.radioscoop.com/media/aud/201971.mp3

Clyp https://clyp.it/k05n14ul

D/L MP3 https://clyp.it/k05n14ul.mp3?download=1

:uk:  Translation by crazyaboutmika

Mika:This theater the amphithéatre de Lyon is a top quality place so the sound is perfect. Normally in an arena the sound is a disaster. But in a perfect theater as here I can remove my earpieces because I can hear perfectly even without my earpieces.

So I asked Mika if this is what allowed him to do such a special show last night in Lyon.

Mika: This public tonight was great but it was also extremely demanding . It was really a concert and people were watching all the details closely. And what was really interesting is that at the end of a song boom it exploded and when I started the next song the public was so focused intensely which means I really had to improvise and be totally in the moment. I had to change the setlist entirely . I kind of threw everything up in the air and I decided to make a very musical ahow and it went well and it worked..

That was so great! What a huge gift Mika gave last night to Lyon audience! So I asked Mika what he thinks about Lyon.

Mika:I did lots of concerts here in Lyon. I did lots of festivals. It's such an elegant city in its architecture, in its feeling, in its light, it is a very noble town.

Actually I was here only two weeks ago. I was in a shooting in a private TGV . We stopped in Lyon and it was a secret. No one knew about it. The police was a bit everywhere. It was cool! It was a new commercial for the TGV. It was shot with a huge production.We'll be able to watch that new commercial soon.

So I asked Mika about his projects.His album No Place in Heaven will be reissued on November 6th. I have asked him to talk about this album.

Mika: I wrote this album with my piano, and not too electronic with lots of joy and lots of color but built with things which are rather human and acoustic which means it gets into the heart much easily. When things are a bit truer and more acoustic one can create an emotional link more easily. It's like a show , it's like tonight, when props and staging and the set are all handmade it gets into hearts and provokes emotions more easily.

How beautiful! And on this album there will be a second CD, all of Mika's hits with a symphonic orchestra.

Mika:It's a double package with my album No Place in Heaven which is my fourth album. This album is one of the best things I have ever done in my life and all my career. It was an absolutely crazy experience.

So I asked him what we would find in this album.

Mika: there will be songs from all fourth albums. There will be Grace Kelly, Relax, Elle Me Dit, Boum boum boum, Rain, many many things but when you hear those songs with 120 musicians , totally live, nothing has been reworked, with the original voices, I can't tell you, it's my future , I have the feeling that I know what I'm going to do ten years from now.

So Mika here on radio Scoop is telling us that his career will certainly become more symphonic or maybe even lyrical in the coming years and whatsmore there will be a DVD coming out soon.

Mika:There will be a DVD we will ahoot in Como, very close to George Clooney's house.

Because it costs a lot of money to have a symphonic orchestra. There are 120 musicians on stage. That's not something you do for money actually it's the opposite ; you have to pay to do it almost because it is a huge honor when she told me to call them and I asked: "Do you know someone there? " and she said:"No, but I'll use the yellow pages." And she called them just like that. They asked to meet me the following week , they said yes to me and now it is an album which will be released worldwide, from Japan, Korea, France, to the United States...

So I asked Mika if there was a recipe to make a symphonic music.

Mika: When you take classical music and you try to make it pop, it's too, it's too heavy. There is a way to do that makes it fly because pop music and rock music must fly like a gun shot. It must go boom, it must go!

I got a chance to hear Boum Boum in its symphonic version and Mika's interpretation reminded me of the greatest such as Jacques Brel so I told him.

Mika: Boum Boum really started a debate so when you tell me it reminds you a bit about Jacques Brel in its symphonic version, it means that finally I founs the right production.

No Place in Heaven will be reissued including the symphonic CD on November 6th. Now for the very first time a little part of Underwater symphonic version.

Mika: Someone once called me to ask me if I wanted to sing a duet with a young girl. I said: "Why?" and they said: "You'll see , you're going to meet her and you will love her. She's in a TV show for Nickelodeon." (two years prior to the duet) So we met on Skype and we recorded the song on Skype. I called the record company and I told them: You found a new star. She will be a big one. Now there are 2 million views on youtube. And she was of course Adriana Grande. So in fact the most beautiful duets and which can be very successful are often the most unexpected duos.

As in life.

Mika: Yes as in life, once again it's this ideas of opening doors...

As Mika and I were together in his dressing room I asked him if he had any rituals before and after the concert, little habits.

Mika: I boil water to get steam because it helps. I eat nuts and bananas because that give me strenght without , because I become very weak after I eat..I only eat after the concert. I have my dogs . I have my dogs and they are the ones who make me human. She's outside right now and when she will be back in , she's like a storm.

Amira! You' ll see the storm is here.

The monster! She is seven months old and she is a monster

AUDIO video

Radio Scoop interview

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1

Another foreign thing that Mika has done.

Would be over-the-moon if it was in the UK.

:) Yes, MIKA could have done it for Eurostar High Speed train from his hometown London -  to his beloved Paris  :wink2:  We used this train from Bruxelles to London, both ways, when we were in London in June, for among others Hyde Park, and it was excellent! :thumb_yello: But was he ever asked ?! :( As before, it's all a matter of offer and demand - and for the time being,  it seems like only Italy and France ask for MIKAs services... ;) 

Love,love

me 

• Like 3

I am sure he would love to do more work in UK but I think that could have meant having to "conform" to the record labels. He's  smart guy and the solution to be independent meant going into TV. His Italian gamble has paid off big time!

• Like 1

I am sure he would love to do more work in UK but I think that could have meant having to "conform" to the record labels. He's  smart guy and the solution to be independent meant going into TV. His Italian gamble has paid off big time!

I totally agree that his gamble has paid off in Italy, and to some extent, also in France. So why not try a UK project to gain popularity in the UK? UK have TV shows as well.

• Like 1

I totally agree that his gamble has paid off in Italy, and to some extent, also in France. So why not try a UK project to gain popularity in the UK? UK have TV shows as well.

X Factor Uk didn't start off well this year, seems to be really going down in popularity so I suppose he had to weigh the pros and cons. It's a very tough industry! His career is fascinating, he started off so well in UK. Maybe too well? A professional photographer gave me a fascinating insight into the workforce culture in UK, apparently they are not supportive of success.

I am just glad he's doing well in Italy and France, they like and respect his talent!

I was recently in Paris at the FNAC store at Gare Nord and I was so impressed that the staff spent at least 10 mins looking for OOL French Ed! The computer said they had stock but alas, none could be found. I eventually found it in Bordeaux  :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

X Factor Uk didn't start off well this year, seems to be really going down in popularity so I suppose he had to weigh the pros and cons. It's a very tough industry! His career is fascinating, he started off so well in UK. Maybe too well? A professional photographer gave me a fascinating insight into the workforce culture in UK, apparently they are not supportive of success.

I am just glad he's doing well in Italy and France, they like and respect his talent!

I was recently in Paris at the FNAC store at Gare Nord and I was so impressed that the staff spent at least 10 mins looking for OOL French Ed! The computer said they had stock but alas, none could be found. I eventually found it in Bordeaux  :thumb_yello:

You are right about the UK not supporting success. I think it was like that for Mika, it was that he got too big, too quickly. It seemed he came out of nowhere and a lot of the media did not like it. But I'm sure he still has fans here so it would be good if he tried to get back on top. Maybe in a different way, because pop music has moved on now. That ship has sailed without Mika, so he needs a different boat to sail to the UK in. Maybe he could shoot those promised music documentaries, or if he, maybe, records something classical, instead of pop, he could be a king in another music genre.

I just don't want Mika to give up on us in the UK. His fans really miss him.

XFUK isn't doing well. You are right about that. Anyway, I hope he has some plan in mind for the UK.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wine News

http://www.winenews.it/news/39761/uneccellenza-francese-il-tgv-train-grande-vitesse-ovvero-il-treno-ad-alta-velocit-doltralpe-sceglie-le-campagne-ed-i-vigneti-del-collio-per-uno-spot-promozionale-protagonista-della-pubblicit-sar-il-cantante-anglo-libanese-mika

Un’eccellenza francese, il Tgv (Train à Grande Vitesse) ovvero il treno ad alta velocità d’Oltralpe, sceglie le campagne ed i vigneti del Collio, territorio d’eccellenza per la produzione di vini bianchi, per uno spot promozionale. Protagonista della pubblicità, girata sulla strada di Angoris, sarà il cantante anglo-libanese, giudice di X-Factor, Mika.

Ancora il progetto non è molto chiaro nel suo insieme, ma è comunque insolito che i francesi, che vantano paesaggi vinicoli mozzafiato dalla Borgogna ai vigneti di Reims, in Champagne, sponsorizzino il treno usando la zona del Collio e quella della Goriska Brda.
Dalle poche indiscrezioni trapelate da fonti di stampa locali, e verificate da WineNews, il concept della storia della nuova pubblicità, prodotta dalla società slovena Trixtr, prevede un viaggio di Mika seduto alla tastiera di un pianoforte. Di fronte alla Tenuta di Angoris verranno girate due o tre inquadrature dello spot con un camera-car. Le immagini verranno quindi elaborate al computer in post-produzione. “Con ogni probabilità - si legge da fonti locali - intorno al cantante e al suo pianoforte verrà poi costruita la carrozza del treno superveloce e il paesaggio che si vedrà scorrere via attraverso i finestrini sarò il Collio”.

post-18723-0-15927900-1448363843_thumb.jpg

I vigneti del Collio nello spot del Tgv francese

• Like 3

La SNCF renonce (provisoirement) à faire sa pub 
30/11 - 13h00

La SNCF avait prévu de lancer une campagne de publicité mi-novembre. Entre les attentats de Paris et le déraillement meurtrier d'un TGV testant une portion non encore ouverte à la circulation, elle a préféré y renoncer.

Après les attentats de Paris le 13 novembre mais surtout le déraillement du train en Alsace le 14 novembre, la SNCF a préféré reporter, sine die, une grosse campagne de publicité destinée à améliorer son image.

Celle-ci était initialement prévue le 20 novembre et devait être diffusée à la télévision et sur les réseaux sociaux. Elle mettait en scène le chanteur Mika, au piano sur des rails.

Trou d'air en fin d'année

Un coût dur pour la SNCF qui comptait sur cette fin d'année pour lancer sa stratégie de reconquête commerciale. D'après les Echos, la fin d'année devrait se traduire par un trou d'air dans les ventes de billets. La clientèle de province et d'étrangers préfèrent, depuis le 13 novembre, décaler leur voyage. La compagnie se refuse néanmoins à chiffrer le manque à gagner.

Pourtant, l'année 2015 avait bien commencé grâce à la mise en place d'une politique de petits prix pour ne pas se laisser concurrencer par l'autopartage. Le nombre de billets de trains avaient progressé de 7% par rapport à 2014, sur les 10 premiers mois de l'année.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Good news the TGV commercial with Mika will be on TV and cinema screens starting December 15th :woot_jump:

http://m.lesechos.fr/tech-medias/le-tgv-swingue-sur-mika-et-charles-trenet-021546546474.htm#xtor=CS1-33

Le TGV swingue sur Mika et Charles Trenet 09/12 | 18:33 | mis à jour à 19:52 | Par Véronique RICHEBOIS TBWA offre un nouveau territoire de marque au TGV avec le chanteur Mika
511437_021546424278_web_tete.jpg

La légèreté trompeuse des années trente, des brassées de fleurs et une pincée de la folie douce du « Fou chantant »... Il y a tout cela, et même un peu plus, dans la nouvelle campagne du TGV signée TBWA/Paris, où le chanteur pop Mika reprend, en le remixant , le « Je chante » de Charles Trenet, sorti en 1937. La campagne sera diffusée en TV et sur le Web à compter du 15 décembre, puis au cinéma. Quant à la reprise de Trenet par Mika, elle figure déjà dans la réédition de son album « No place in Heaven », mise en place le 10 novembre et accompagnée d’un clip. Pour sa première prise de parole depuis dix ans, TGV, filiale de la SNCF (un groupe dont le budget de communication brut s’est élevé à 160 millions d’euros en 2014, selon Kantar Media), a décidé de frapper fort. Et sans doute assez cher.

La France éternelle

Mais ça marche. La fleur à la boutonnière, le chapeau mou posé sur l’oreille, les doigts pétillant sur un piano blanc, lui-même posé sur un train sillonnant la campagne, Mika s’approprie sans peine l’univers de Charles Trenet, avec sa poésie décalée et son esthétique gay qui célèbrent de façon paradoxale une France éternelle et rurale, bousculée de temps à autre, ici, par la vision contemporaine de buildings ou d’astronautes. Comme le confie Anne Vincent, vice-présidente de TBWA/Paris  : « Nous avons voulu démontrer à quel point le TGV appartient à notre culture, notre patrimoine... »

Un nouvel imaginaire pour TGV

Aux manettes de la bande-son, dont Barclay Universal détient les droits, Olivier Lefebvre, le patron de la musique et du son de la société de production Else, filiale de TBWA/France, offre là un véritable univers et un nouvel imaginaire à la marque TGV. Déjà, en 1999, le spot de BETC/Paris pour Air France, qu’accompagnait le morceau « Asleep from Day » des Chemical Brothers, avait ouvert la voie. Dans un univers d’hyperchoix et de banalisation de la publicité, l’agence et son département BETC Pop avaient saisi que le choix d'un morceau musical, conçu pour coller au plus près à la personnalité de la marque, offrait un « point d’ancrage émotionnel » au consommateur. TBWA/Paris et Else viennent les bousculer sur leur terrain de jeu privilégié. En préemptant donc un territoire bien précis : « la France de toujours ». Prévue initialement le 20 novembre, la campagne a été décalée de trois semaines en raison des attentats.

• Like 4

:thumb_yello: Thanks Eriko!  :wub: It looks quite dangerous, like the photo is shot in high speed! :shocked:  Suppose it's fake - and MIKA seems happy, and has def. not "ended up on a broken train, with nobody he knows"... :naughty: 

Love, love

me