Mika @ Le Printemps de Bourges - FRANCE 12 April 2016

mari62

FIRST EUROPEAN LIVE SHOW OF 2016 ANNOUNCED!

On 12th April Mika will perform at Le Printemps de Bourges!!

Tickets are on sale now from http://printemps-bourges-fbk.fnacspectacles.com/

More info: 

Stay tuned for more coming soon...... 

https://www.facebook.com/mikasounds/photos/a.10150417790488040.363530.6006248039/10153361966028040/?type=3&permPage=1

Link to RSVP:

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH !

why am I in such a bad situation !!!!!!

I'm living at less than 20 km from bourges and I can't buy my ticket because I have no money !!!!!!!!! :overreact:

I'll try to do my best to earn money for this gig because the first time he came in bourges in 2012, I was very far from my house, and now everything is good, we are on holliday, I could come my parents are agree but I can't because I can't pay it !!!!!!! :nervous:

I'll ask something to santa claus this year  :naughty:

I'll be there...

• 1 month later...

Ok that's it i'm completly desapointed...

I just wanted to see him again...

It is so unfair !!!!

Always people who are rich enough to pay are able to be so lucky......

This is just so unfair... I'm living so close to it......

Ok that's it i'm completly desapointed...

I just wanted to see him again...

It is so unfair !!!!

Always people who are rich enough to pay are able to be so lucky......

This is just so unfair... I'm living so close to it......

Don't give up hope, there may be a competition on Facebook for tickets (or the Ticket Fairy may conjure some up :fairy:)

Edited by silver

Don't give up hope, there may be a competition on Facebook for tickets (or the Ticket Fairy may conjure some up :fairy:)

So nice... Thank you but there was already a facebook game which is finished...

Hahaha i already love that ticket fairy ;-)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi ! As i live very close to Bourges and I'll probably won't be able to be there 'cause I can't find any tickets, I thought about a fan meeting for those who'll came . Maybe After the gig it will be late and before it could be better to be in the queue (for the ones who are  lucky) so I thought about the day after maybe in the afternoon or in the morning ... I have to say that I'm only 16 and that I think that my mum could help me to organize it =) let's tell me if someone is ok with it and who you'd be able to participate =)

I´m sorry but I won´t have the time for a Meeting as I arrive the evening before the gig day and go back home the morning after. But fingers still crossed you will find tickets.

No problems thank you Sabine ;-)

Hi ! As i live very close to Bourges and I'll probably won't be able to be there 'cause I can't find any tickets, I thought about a fan meeting for those who'll came . Maybe After the gig it will be late and before it could be better to be in the queue (for the ones who are  lucky) so I thought about the day after maybe in the afternoon or in the morning ... I have to say that I'm only 16 and that I think that my mum could help me to organize it =) let's tell me if someone is ok with it and who you'd be able to participate =)

Have you checked on mikawebsite-forum (the French fan site)?

Yes i did in both of them

Hello, two French fans wrote in the French speaking thread because it seems they were told they had won ticks for Bourges on facebook and they were asked to  e-mail back, but they didn't get any answers to the mails they wrote (so they wrote several) but to this day they have no answer and they don't know what to do. Maybe the mail they got was an hoax but they are very stressed and worried and they don't know what to do :dunno:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/30329-french-speaking-thread-part-5/?p=4055180

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Will there be a MFC meet & greet after the gig ?

Time went by and tomorrow at 5.23 am my first train starts to Bourges ( I´ll be on trains for 12 hours ). I´m very excited as always before I travel and it´s part of the game :wink2: . I´m really happy to meet many very very nice people again and to spend time with them. I looked up the ozher two bands and I´m really curious to see them especially Marina Kayne as I really like her song Homeless. Can´t wait to see Mika fans and also Mika on Tuesday. Let´s have a wonderful Party together and make Bourges even more memorable than the last time which was great.

• Like 2

I Will be there but i'll be able to attention to the gig if someone can sell me two tickets. I'll be there anyway so if someone wants to meet i'll be waitting for him at the end of the gig.

See you at the gig hopefully

Déborah

• Like 1

I Will be there but i'll be able to attention to the gig if someone can sell me two tickets. I'll be there anyway so if someone wants to meet i'll be waitting for him at the end of the gig.

See you at the gig hopefully

Déborah

fingers crossed you will find tickets :crossed:

Hahaha thank you me too

Hi!! Here we are!! First mika's gig in Europe for 2016 tour!! Tomorrow finally I leave for France!

So excited to see you all! If I can I'll do some periscope or pics to share here!

Thank you :huglove: What is your twitter name please?