NEW ALBUM ALERT #greatesthits2015

Amye the Mika Fan <3

Well that's cool, your the 1st person on here who I have ever seen mention this song, never mind say they like it, go u, have you watched the film that it was on, its surprisingly really good, i watched it just so I could hear the aong haha ☺☺☺!!!

I love Kick Ass! I think it's an ejoyable film and yes it was surprising I was expecting something different :D and I waited for hearing We Are Young during the whole film amd at the end, finally!!! :D

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, nice choice there, would definitely add that one to the shopping cart !!! I'm feeling Stardust, love that song, I was stuck between that and all she wants for my last bonus track, but I couldn't decide, so I just chose Blue Eyes lol #thelogic !!!

Thank you! :biggrin2: It was such a hard task! :P

It's almost impossible to do this really haha :naughty:

So true! :mf_rosetinted:

I love Kick Ass! I think it's an ejoyable film and yes it was surprising I was expecting something different :D and I waited for hearing We Are Young during the whole film amd at the end, finally!!! :D

Sameeee! I just went to the movies because of Mika's song! :lmao::teehee: And then I had to wait so long... xD But I really like the film. :naughty:

Haha, I waited throughout the whole film for it to come booming on the whole way through it excited, and it didn't come on until the very end haha, I loved the movie too though, was very different than what I'd usually watch :D!!!

no i havent watched it. i keep forgetting to watch it. also how good is the music vidoe for we are young. Mika is amazing and looks amazing in the video

You should defo. watch it, it's amazing!!! Aw the video for We Are Young is top notch like, I love, that shirt with the high scalloped collar, does woooonders for his face/bone structure like ❤❤❤!!!

Edited by Amye the Mika Fan <3

You should defo. watch it, it's amazing!!! Aw the video for We Are Young is top notch like, I love, that shirt with the high scalloped collar, does woooonders for his face/bone structure like ❤❤❤!!!

yes i agree with you, he looks good in that shirt

Mika. New album. Greatest hits 2007-2015. 14 tracks. What would you choose??? GO!!!

(PS if this gets enough responses, who knows what could happen !)

Hi Amye, and others...

It seems that you're not aware that Mika already DID put out a "greatest hits" album... It was only released in Italy, in November 2013, which may be why you don't know about it, but I'm surprised no one else here has said anything to you about it yet.

Here it is:

http://www.amazon.com/Song-Book-1-Mika/dp/B00FW9HWPK

BXQ4VeYIIAAwYmW.jpg

We talked about it here -- you can see the track listing:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/30917-songbook-vol-1-out-nov-12-signing-session-fnac-milan-13-nov-2013/?hl=songbook

It doesn't have any songs from No Place in Heaven, since that album hadn't been released yet. I understand that you've been approaching other members, asking their help in promoting this idea, but I seriously doubt that Mika will put out another "greatest hits" album so soon.

Sorry to burst your bubble. :dunno:

Hi Amye, and others...

It seems that you're not aware that Mika already DID put out a "greatest hits" album... It was only released in Italy, in November 2013, which may be why you don't know about it, but I'm surprised no one else here has said anything to you about it yet.

Here it is:

BXQ4VeYIIAAwYmW.jpg

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/30917-songbook-vol-1-out-nov-12-signing-session-fnac-milan-13-nov-2013/?hl=songbook

It doesn't have any songs from No Place in Heaven, since that album hadn't been released yet. I understand that you've been approaching other members, asking their help in promoting this idea, but I seriously doubt that Mika will put out another "greatest hits" album so soon.

*POP*

Knew about this CD, was not aware it was a greatest hits CD however as I don't speak Italian, but looking back, I should've known haha!!! Thanks so much for being so thoughtful and notifying me. This would be a worldwide release however, and it would have NPIH tracks on probably. Also  we are trying to get a tour out of it which I know everyone would love, including several UK dates, as we have been seriously lacking them. So even, if CD idea turns out to be nothing, we still have other things we can campaign for. Would love it if you jumped on board  :) !!! Thanks again.

*POP*

Knew about this CD, was not aware it was a greatest hits CD however as I don't speak Italian, but looking back, I should've known haha!!! Thanks so much for being so thoughtful and notifying me. This would be a worldwide release however, and it would have NPIH tracks on probably. Also  we are trying to get a tour out of it which I know everyone would love, including several UK dates, as we have been seriously lacking them. So even, if CD idea turns out to be nothing, we still have other things we can campaign for. Would love it if you jumped on board  :) !!! Thanks again.

Plus, I'm sure he'll have new material out by 2017, that's a 5 year gap. which was when we were going to try and get it released in, so hopefully it will be reasonably different, if we decide to still go on ahead with it...

Hi Amye, and others...

Here it is:

BXQ4VeYIIAAwYmW.jpg

I'd heard about this album before.  In fact, I own it (got for Christmas last year).  But I would still love to see him releasing another Greatest Hits album available in all countries, perhaps including newer singles like Talk About You.

I'm afraid many many dedicated fans have been trying for many years to get Mika to do a full UK tour, or tour the parts of Europe/South America/Australia etc that he no longer seems to bother with, so I doubt that a few more requests will get any further.

Most new fans start out full of hope and anticipation, but you will come to realise that Mika does his own thing and is not swayed by public opinion.

Still we can always dream .......

I'd heard about this album before. In fact, I own it (got for Christmas last year). But I would still love to see him releasing another Greatest Hits album available in all countries, perhaps including newer singles like Talk About You.

Here here, here here ❤❤!!

I'm afraid many many dedicated fans have been trying for many years to get Mika to do a full UK tour, or tour the parts of Europe/South America/Australia etc that he no longer seems to bother with, so I doubt that a few more requests will get any further.

Most new fans start out full of hope and anticipation, but you will come to realise that Mika does his own thing and is not swayed by public opinion.

Still we can always dream .......

Do you know what silver, you are right, and I trust your judgement, thank you for your words of wisdom :):):)!!!

But I'm sorry, there is no harm in trying at least, you have to give us some props for that!!! I know for a fact SOMETHING good will come out of this, no matter if it's a newly spawned, beautiful friendship made through our efforts (which has already happened; teenagedreamer98 and YazzieK ❤❤❤) from Mika/his management noticing us even, a worldwide re/updated release of the CD, never mind a tour, a retweet or comment/follow from the great man himself lol!!! Even if he doesn't take heed, this could create any various fruits, from small to big!!! I realise I sound immature and ignorant kuz I'm technically still a newbie I guess right now and I know I have a lot still yet to learn Mika/life wise, but I actually don't think I am, I feel strong and inspired, I have a hunger that I would like to try my best to satisy. At least I'm trying to acheive my ambitions, dreaming only gets you so far in the end of the day. After all, the man himself said "No giving up when you're young and you want some..." so that's what I'm gonna do even though there is a high chance of this failing, but I do not care, it is the thought that counts, and I have plenty of time to learn from this and grow in the rest of my life!!! Who knows, others might even feel empowered in themselves after reading this, that would be cool :)!!! Reignite that newbie hope silver, and focus on the possibility that this could happen, even though the percentage of probability is small, it's still there and still in positive figures. Now I'll be the first to put my hands up and say, I should've quit while I was ahead and listened to you, and to be frank, I probably should, but I'll have no regrets :D...

Please understand this isn't a hate comment, and I'm not agitated at anything you said, because you 100% in order like, rather strangely it's coming from a warm loving part of my heart, you inspired me, and ignited my passionate flame to burn brighter, thats all ;)!!!

Gonna stop talking now... #verbaldiarrohea hahahahaha XD!!!

Do you know what silver, you are right, and I trust your judgement, thank you for your words of wisdom :):) :)!!!

But I'm sorry, there is no harm in trying at least, you have to give us some props for that!!! I know for a fact SOMETHING good will come out of this, no matter if it's a newly spawned, beautiful friendship made through our efforts (which has already happened; teenagedreamer98 and YazzieK ❤❤❤) from Mika/his management noticing us even, a worldwide re/updated release of the CD, never mind a tour, a retweet or comment/follow from the great man himself lol!!! Even if he doesn't take heed, this could create any various fruits, from small to big!!! I realise I sound immature and ignorant kuz I'm technically still a newbie I guess right now and I know I have a lot still yet to learn Mika/life wise, but I actually don't think I am, I feel strong and inspired, I have a hunger that I would like to try my best to satisy. At least I'm trying to acheive my ambitions, dreaming only gets you so far in the end of the day. After all, the man himself said "No giving up when you're young and you want some..." so that's what I'm gonna do even though there is a high chance of this failing, but I do not care, it is the thought that counts, and I have plenty of time to learn from this and grow in the rest of my life!!! Who knows, others might even feel empowered in themselves after reading this, that would be cool :)!!! Reignite that newbie hope silver, and focus on the possibility that this could happen, even though the percentage of probability is small, it's still there and still in positive figures. Now I'll be the first to put my hands up and say, I should've quit while I was ahead and listened to you, and to be frank, I probably should, but I'll have no regrets :D...

Please understand this isn't a hate comment, and I'm not agitated at anything you said, because you 100% in order like, rather strangely it's coming from a warm loving part of my heart, you inspired me, and ignited my passionate flame to burn brighter, thats all ;)!!!

Gonna stop talking now... #verbaldiarrohea hahahahaha XD!!!

awww i love your passion, this is amazing and so are you, never give up on anything. and even if the outcome is not what you hoped for, know that something good will always follow  :wub: