Do you sing? - We need you to make the video for Mika!

Guest Helen_Kilgrena

I've read your messages. They came to me via email. I'm not clear about replying to messages on this new site.

To be honest, if I have to go to a computer shop to find out how to upload a video from a camera, I'd sooner pass, and let someone else do it if they want. I'm just not confident with technology and I really don't mind not appearing on the video. It's enough to know I started the idea, and it's all for Mika.

I'll write what I thought of saying, so that if someone wants to use it, they can, or it can be tweaked, or changed. It's just an idea for the opening.

Greetings Mika, from your fan club, and especially the members from the UK who are so thrilled about your radio show, and your Palladium Gig.

To celebrate you being in the UK again, we've collaborated and come up with some new lyrics, to your wonderful tune Live Your Life. It's from all of us on MFC. The world loves you Mika.

We know that we can not outdo your own great lyrics for this lovely song. This is just a gift from us as a tribute to you.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwk Marilyn sweetie, your intro is so heart warming and lovely, it's perfect!!! You guys, Mika is going to love this, I love this, I can't tell you how happy I am that we are all doing this together, I mean, this is  AMAZING and so inspiring to others, GO TEAM :cheer:  :hi5:  :fangurl:  :clap:  :group_hug:  :excite:!!!

^ It's hard to tell you how to upload & send your video without being there as all cameras, computers & software are slightly different. Do you have any friends or neighbours who are good with computers? You shouldn't need any other equipment to do it.

And the intro sounds great :)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwk Marilyn sweetie, your intro is so heart warming and lovely, it's perfect!!! You guys, Mika is going to love this, I love this, I can't tell you how happy I am that we are all doing this together, I mean, this is  AMAZING and so inspiring to others, GO TEAM :cheer:  :hi5:  :fangurl:  :clap:  :group_hug:  :excite:!!!

Thanks for the compliments about the intro. I'll leave it to you young ones to be in the video. Maybe, someone who isn't confident at singing, but would love to be involved, could do the intro. The Palladium Rap also needs to be spoken, so there's something else for one, or two, non singers to do. So there's something for everyone. I'm happy to have helped with the writing of the song and the intro. 

Guest Helen_Kilgrena

:uk:  :uk:  :uk:   All post with Video - LYL I will mark with  :uk:  :uk:  :uk:

Ok I think it's done tell me what do you think about it =)

Maybe you can cut it at the beggining =D

But I can't post it, it too big ... =/

Ho can I do  ?

This is frenchfan84 video:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By0Bka-eXqSzMU9zaWkzVzgtSEU/view

Your video is amazing:thumb_yello:

You have an unbelievable sense of rhythm.

You thought about everything:

1. The base for vocal.

2. Union flag. 

You just came, read and done. 

Like Veni vidi vici - I came I saw I conquered.

If you are like this when you're only 16 y.o. - who will you be at the age of 25? or 35?

I will send you a friend request and would be proud if you accept it...  :hi5:

Edited by Helen_Kilgrena

oh, so nice =D

really happy that you enjoy it =)

Feel free to ask anything you want and of course I'll accept you as a friend =D

1. The base for vocal.

2. Union flag. 

If you are like this when you're only 16 y.o. - who will you be at the age of 25? or 35?

Hell yeah, I'm with Helena on that one :D!!!

oh, so nice =D

really happy that you enjoy it =)

Feel free to ask anything you want and of course I'll accept you as a friend =D

Oh my goodness, I love your video so much, I near had tears in my eyes, that made me so happy, you should be extremely proud of yourself, that was very brave and beautiful, BRAVA :D :D :D!!! Edited by Amye the Mika Fan <3

1. The base for vocal.

2. Union flag. 

Sorry Helena, I forgot, where am I sending my video too again???

1. The base for vocal.

2. Union flag. 

That's so fantastic! You nailed it sweetie!!

:france:  :uk:

very happy that you enjoy it ! =D :mikalove:

That's the first time that I can do something like that :cheer: your idea was amazing so I just did it ! :thumb_yello:

I love to sing  :lalala:so if you miss something on the video call me =) :dance_man:

:woot_jump:  :cheer::hi5:

I've read your messages. They came to me via email. I'm not clear about replying to messages on this new site.

To be honest, if I have to go to a computer shop to find out how to upload a video from a camera, I'd sooner pass, and let someone else do it if they want. I'm just not confident with technology and I really don't mind not appearing on the video. It's enough to know I started the idea, and it's all for Mika.

I'll write what I thought of saying, so that if someone wants to use it, they can, or it can be tweaked, or changed. It's just an idea for the opening.

Greetings Mika, from your fan club, and especially the members from the UK who are so thrilled about your radio show, and your Palladium Gig.

To celebrate you being in the UK again, we've collaborated and come up with some new lyrics, to your wonderful tune Live Your Life. It's from all of us on MFC. The world loves you Mika.

We know that we can not outdo your own great lyrics for this lovely song. This is just a gift from us as a tribute to you.

:thumb_yello: Marilyn - after these last years,  with all your fab. song lyrics,  posted in the Wonka thread, I can't say how happy I am - that your great idea now is going to be a product! :yes:   I've always wanted MIKA to get the opportunity to read what you've written.  And now that you've found such amazing and clever helpers,  here on the MFC,  this will be a reality - and even a video sent to MIKA at the BBC Radio 2 show!! :thumb_yello:  :fisch:   It's just sooo fantastic - and I'm sure he'll be bot happy and flattered! :wub: MIKA has said that  he loves the creativity of his fans, and this will be a new proof of how clever you all are - BIG congratulations to those who contributed!!  :wub: I can hardly wait for the final result... :teehee:  :wink2:

Love, love

me 

• Like 1

:jawdrop: for the rap part ..... I'm not sure of it but I'll try :)  just tell me where do want me to put it in the song, 

for the 1st verse there's no problems  :thumb_yello:

but I have less time to do it at the moment so you'll have to wait a bit  :naughty:

Guys, I managed to sing this part:

Everyone is tuning in to hear you now

English, Welsh and Scottish are agree somehow

Your words make us think and your voice makes us sing

In UK we all do need another gig   

I think I'm gonna be able to send a video tomorrow  :)

How is the work going? If you need any help please feel free to tell me. I'll be delighted to help  :)

:thumb_yello: Marilyn - after these last years,  with all your fab. song lyrics,  posted in the Wonka thread, I can't say how happy I am - that your great idea now is going to be a product! :yes:   I've always wanted MIKA to get the opportunity to read what you've written.  And now that you've found such amazing and clever helpers,  here on the MFC,  this will be a reality - and even a video sent to MIKA at the BBC Radio 2 show!! :thumb_yello:  :fisch:   It's just sooo fantastic - and I'm sure he'll be bot happy and flattered! :wub: MIKA has said that  he loves the creativity of his fans, and this will be a new proof of how clever you all are - BIG congratulations to those who contributed!!  :wub: I can hardly wait for the final result... :teehee:  :wink2:

Love, love

me 

What I'm most thrilled about is that everyone has got behind this idea and it's going to be a team effort.

Go team MFC!

Thank you so much for your compliments.

• Like 2

^ If possible please could the 6th line of the rap be changed from "Making us feel THAT we can fly" to "Making us feel LIKE we can fly" as I originally wrote it? I think it sounds slightly better that way. Don't worry if you see this too late though or would prefer to sing the word 'want' in that line, it's just a suggestion. Apologies for the capitals, I can't do italics from my phone.

Edited by mysti1990

Guest Helen_Kilgrena

:uk:   :uk:   :uk:   All the posts with Video - LYL I will mark with   :uk:   :uk:   :uk:

Guys, I managed to sing this part:

English, Welsh and Scottish are agree somehow

Your words make us think and your voice makes us sing

In UK we all do need another gig   

I think I'm gonna be able to send a video tomorrow  :)

How is the work going? If you need any help please feel free to tell me. I'll be delighted to help  :)

This is Gavkhar video:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By0Bka-eXqSzSE16akplcFoxNTA/view

Gavkhar, - That's exactly what I wanted!

Having different people to participate in.

It's interesting to see how the same song

Can change with the performance of another person.

Gavkhar are singing this part:

English, Welsh and Scottish all agree somehow

Your words make us think and your melodies make us sing

Don't you know, we do need another gig here oh...

When I was listening at it I feel tenderness.

Gavkhar, you are very nice girl with a sweet voice.

I also like your idea to put Christmas tree in the video.

There's immediately a feeling of festivity. :newyear:  

Edited by Helen_Kilgrena

:uk:   :uk:   :uk:   All post with Video - LYL I will mark with   :uk:   :uk:   :uk:

This is Gavkhar video:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By0Bka-eXqSzSE16akplcFoxNTA/view

Gavkhar, - That's exactly what I wanted!

Having different people to participate in.

It's interesting to see how the same song

Can change with the performance of another person.

Gavkhar are singing this part:

English, Welsh and Scottish all agree somehow

Your words make us think and your melodies make us sing

Don't you know, we do need another gig here oh...

When I was listening at it I feel tenderness.

Gavkhar, you are very nice girl with a sweet voice.

I also like your idea to put Christmas tree in the video.

There's immediately a feeling of festivity. :newyear:  

Thank you Helen so much!! After thinking and thinking I decided to make it with a Christmas tree next to me, because Mika will be with us in New Year time  :) .

Thank you for your compliments! It was really a pleasure to do such extraordinary thing!  :yes:

frenchfan84 sent me a video.

Mika and me are doing a rap.

- Where's Mika (Helen)?
- He (she) is writing a rap (doing a video).
- Why does it take that long? Has he (she) gone to London to do it?
- When Mika (Helen) is doing smth - he (she) wants to do his (her) best. Let's him (her) work.

Appears Mika (imagine me with him).

Mika and me:
- I'm so nervous... 
Mamma mia...

I took a look at Milano
I took a look at myself
Am I still in my mind?
How did I end up here?

Doing X Factor for another year (Mika)
Doing Mika fans video this year (me)

- Help! Help!
I need you a help!
Somebody help me!
Doesn't matter where:
China, England, France...

:) 

:cheer:  :fangurl:

Hi everybody !

Technical detail for the rap part, Is it possible to put it when Mika is supposed to talk spanish ????

frenchfan84 sent me a video.

Mika and me are doing a rap.

- Where's Mika (Helen)?
- He (she) is writing a rap (doing a video).
- Why does it take that long? Has he (she) gone to London to do it?
- When Mika (Helen) is doing smth - he (she) wants to do his (her) best. Let's him (her) work.

Appears Mika (imagine me with him).

Mika and me:
- I'm so nervous... 
Mamma mia...

I took a look at Milano
I took a look at myself
Am I still in my mind?
How did I end up here?

Doing X Factor for another year (Mika)
Doing Mika fans video this year (me)

- Help! Help!
I need you a help!
Somebody help me!
Doesn't matter where:

China, England, France...

what is the matter with rap, Mika and all this stuff ????

I contacted Imma (Erika) and she said that she doesn't have Mika's email and it would be better to contact his management through Machine Management.

Today in the morning I was thinking about Isabella, who taught Mika to speak Italian. Does anyone of you guys know if she's here on MFC or maybe you know her email address or anything?